PDA

View Full Version : How to post on the old Crossing Jordan site

ArielB
5.12.07, 6:16 PM
I'm new to the Coffeerooms. When I joined the Crossing Jordan room, the only place I'm able to post is on the new format site. Most of the action is still happening on the old one and I'm not able to join in there. Wah!!!!! How can I post there so I can be with the others?

Annie
5.12.07, 10:29 PM
Hi Ariel. If you click up above where it says "Coffeerooms Boardhop Oldschool" that will take you to the list of boards on the other part of Coffeerooms. Or go to http://www.coffeerooms.com/forums/tv/jordan/index.html

Let me know if you still can't get there.

ArielB
5.13.07, 3:30 AM
Thanks so much -- that worked!

Unicornoutofgarden
5.16.07, 5:33 AM
I got nearly the same problem. I can read but I canīt post on the old boards.(I canīt even see how I can do it) Any time I try to log in "he" says "hello" to me, but when I try to post I found myself again at the "log in"-page.

ArielB
5.16.07, 10:12 AM
Unicorn, I sometimes have to log in a couple of times before I finally get the reply windows for the messages on the old board, but it does work eventually. It has been for me, anyway, and I've been able to post on the old board. That's where all the Crossing Jordan action is happening at the moment. I'm sure things will quiet down some after the finale tonight.

Anyway, sometimes I have to log in more than once to get the reply windows -- it always brings me back to the new board, and then I'll click on the "coffeerooms board hop old school" (whatever it is) at the top of the page, then I have to find the Crossing Jordan forum in the list and then I'm back at the old list. If the reply window isn't there when I look at a message, then I do the process again until I start seeing a reply window with a message.

Hope that works for you.

Unicornoutofgarden
5.16.07, 11:31 AM
Thank you, so Iīm not alone. Iīve just managed to post from an other comp. I donīt know why or how but it worked. Sometimes it is just strange ;o).