PDA

View Full Version : Sami's daughter's name?

Just Samantha
11.2.07, 10:10 PM
I've been trying to keep up-to-date with Dustin's site, but I can't seem to find the name of Sami's daughter. Have they said what her name is?

Paxie2
11.4.07, 1:21 AM
i was wondering the same- but Im behind on my DVR watching too.......

Just Samantha
11.4.07, 8:04 PM
From what I'm hearing, I guess they haven't said said the name of the girl twin.

DougNJulie
11.20.07, 10:45 AM
From what I've read, we find out the name on Friday this week. Lucas names her. My bets are it is "Alice" and they call her "Ali".....Allison Sweeny would love that, huh? :)

D00L1Fan
11.20.07, 10:58 AM
It just amazes me how long a baby can go without a name on soaps. I read that Lucas was going to name her without Sami. He should. She's been concentrating on E.J. way too much after just having twins. Lucas should have this honor to himself in my opinion. I can't wait to find out what it is!!

MamaK
11.21.07, 3:03 AM
I've read on several other boards that the baby is named Alice Caroline, after her Horton and Brady grandmas, and that she will be called "Ali."

KateK
11.25.07, 11:12 PM
You are right, her name is Alice Caroline. What I don't understand is how Sami seems completely oblivious to the fact that Lucas is caring for both children on his own.