PDA

View Full Version : Pattinson Alert

Agent99
8.9.12, 6:36 PM
Robert Pattinson will be on The Daily Show Monday and GMA Wednesday. Set your DVRs ladies.

Jenigirl
8.9.12, 9:08 PM
Yikes. I feel bad for him. I'm sure that is going to be tough because you know darn well they will be asking questions. I seriously want to give him a big hug, and not just because he's Edward, but because I've been there. Just not in the Hollywood spotlight. Worse though... with kids!

Agent99
8.9.12, 10:04 PM
I read that fans have been sending him candy and flowers and gifts. He has been forwarding all of the stuff to hospitals and nursing homes.

mtj
8.10.12, 8:45 AM
Yikes. I feel bad for him. I'm sure that is going to be tough because you know darn well they will be asking questions.

Wait, wait, doesn't one expect questions when one goes on an interview type show? Am I missing something?

Jenigirl
8.10.12, 9:38 AM
Of course, but I'm referring to questions not about his up-coming movie, but rather personal questions about his girlfriend of three years cheating on him.

Agent99
8.10.12, 10:34 AM
He knows Jon Stewart won't skirt the issue. He's been on with him before and they have a good rapport. I'm sure JS will make it more comfortable for him. BTW, the movie looks cool. Can't wait to see it.

mtj
8.10.12, 11:30 AM
I don't think any respectable journalist WOULD skirt the issue.
It's the biggest news about Pattinson now and why most people will tune in for the interview.
I'm sure Pattinson and his handlers have gone over how to field and/or choose not to respond to any questions about that.