PDA

View Full Version : Andy Griffith (yes, he died)

Agent99
7.3.12, 11:49 AM
RIP Andy Griffith. 86 years old. Just passed away in North Carolina. He was a true TV icon and gave millions of people so much enjoyment. I hope he finds Heaven every bit as wonderful as Mayberry.

justkathy
7.3.12, 12:17 PM
Sad news. He and all the others residents of Mayberry will live forever in reruns.

KrisMich
7.3.12, 12:43 PM
I just watched a bunch of Andy Griffith Shows last weekend. I'm sad to hear this. Rest in Peace, Andy! Thanks for the many years of entertainment. You were one of the best!

Coffenut
7.3.12, 12:51 PM
I still watch the reruns. They just don't make shows like the good old ones anymore. The actor who played Goober just passed away a couple of weeks ago. May he rest in peace and have fun with the old Mayberry gang up there.

Agent99
7.3.12, 12:54 PM
I can watch those shows over and over again. One of my favorite episodes is when Barney buys a motorcycle with a sidecar. I'm laughing just thinking about it. Or the one when Gomer stays at Andy's house and he's up all night doing chores. LOL!! The best.

boo1
7.3.12, 9:52 PM
We are huge fans in this household. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. One of my favorites is when Andy thought Opie was being selfish, he didn't give much money to the poor at school. Andy was trying to tell Opie about Ratio or something like that and Opie says, poor ratio he's only half a boy. Come to find out Opie had used his money to buy a little girl a coat or something like that. Andy says you and Aunt Bee are eating fried chicken for dinner, I'm having crow.