PDA

View Full Version : Five For Friday - TV

Agent99
6.1.12, 10:35 AM
(I'll step up to the plate this week).

1. If your life were a reality show - what would it be called?

2. You can't sleep - what TV show do you want to watch in the middle of the night?

3. Did you watch Saturday afternoon creepy movies? What one sticks out in your mind?

4. You have been asked to fill in for David Letterman. Name your three guests.

5. If you could have a part in any TV show, what show would that be?

Weekend plans?

KrisMich
6.1.12, 1:18 PM
"High Anxiety" My family has often joked that we would make a good soap opera. Our family name on my Grandma's side is "High".

2. You can't sleep - what TV show do you want to watch in the middle of the night?
Jimmy Kimmel Live. If he's off already, HGTV or "The Golden Girls" on WE or Hallmark.

3. Did you watch Saturday afternoon creepy movies? What one sticks out in your mind?
We did watch the creepy movies and even Twilight Zone creeped me out. Any Dracula movie always got to me. I was convinced there was a vampire right outside my bedroom window...and it wasn't Edward...hehehe!

George Clooney, Gilles Marini and Andre Ethier (LA Dodger)

Days of our Lives

Weekend plans?
Crazy weekend. Sat is fine, but Sunday I have too many things going on to list. Then, I am going to go stay at my mom's on Sunday night as my friend, Cynthia's dad's funeral is early Monday morning. By the time I get back to work on Monday, I'll be toast.

Agent99
6.1.12, 2:45 PM
"She Said What?" I am always shocking people with the things that I say. LOL!

Dick Van Dyke, Wings or Golden Girls

I loved those movies. My favorite was Dracula and The Creature From the Black Lagoon.

Bruce Springsteen, Prince Charles, Ellen

Mad Men. I want to wear those clothes and have a kissing scene with Don Draper.

Weekend plans? Getting together with a bunch of high school friends tomorrow.

boo1
6.1.12, 3:59 PM
The 3 ring circus

Seem like I always wake up to Cops or TMZ.

When I was a kid we use to watch. We loved Godzilla movies.

Prince Harry, Madonna, and Paul McCartney.

The Walking Dead, I want to be a zombie!

Weekend plans? Nothing planned. :(

boo1
6.1.12, 4:05 PM
Kristi-Oh I didn't think of Days, I so want to be EJ's next lover. HAHA, He's had young, thin, blonde and beautiful. He needs to try old, fat, grey and plain.
Agent-I love Ellen she would be a great guest.

KrisMich
6.1.12, 4:32 PM
Kristi-Oh I didn't think of Days, I so want to be EJ's next lover. He needs to try old, fat, grey and plain.

LOL! You crack me up!

Agent99
6.1.12, 4:33 PM
Good guests!

Coffenut
6.1.12, 4:50 PM
The crazy life of a nutty Kraut!

Golden Girls or I love Lucy.

No i don't like creepy movies.

Barack Obama, Jeff Gordon and Betty White.

I started watching Doctor Who on DVD with my daughter and I am hooked! I would love to be in Doctor Who and be one of his companions or maybe River Song.

Weekend plans?
The grandkids are coming over to stay for the weekend and we were planning most of the weekend outside but now it started raining.So probably a lot of painting and board games.

Jenigirl
6.1.12, 6:03 PM
1. If your life were a reality show - what would it be called? Crazy People

2. You can't sleep - what TV show do you want to watch in the middle of the night? Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier or Friends are what I usually knock myself out to so I would turn one of them on if they were still on when I wake up.

3. Did you watch Saturday afternoon creepy movies? What one sticks out in your mind? No way, I am not a fan of creepy movies.

4. You have been asked to fill in for David Letterman. Name your three guests. Robert Pattinson, George Clooney, Tim Tebow (sorry, I'm going for the hotness factor here)

5. If you could have a part in any TV show, what show would that be? It would have been Friends, but I would choose Days as well - and I am totally going to be the other woman in EJ and Boo's relationship, after he's done with old, fat, grey and plain, he can have middle aged, fat, bleached and plain!

Weekend plans? Soccer tomorrow, then I have no idea. One more week of school and then the poor house for me for the summer paying for camp for 2 kids. Yuck!

Agent99
6.1.12, 7:15 PM
I have always been interested in Dr. Who but have never seen it. Hasn't it been on for like 100 years?

Agent99
6.1.12, 7:16 PM
If I were on DOOL I would be John Black's mistress. But I would have a fling on the side with EJ. Once he got bored with old, fat, grey, plain, and bleached of course. LOL!!!

KrisMich
6.1.12, 7:22 PM
I'll take Bo...hehehe! I've had a crush on him since day 1.

Jenigirl
6.1.12, 8:48 PM
Something about John...some days I think he's sexy as hell and others I just cant take his facial expressions. Bo on the other hand - I would take him in a heartbeat too!! Yum!

boo1
6.1.12, 9:01 PM
I love Betty White.

boo1
6.1.12, 9:13 PM
Oh I remember falling in love with Bo when he first came to Salem. I love his sexy smile. John is ok but not really my cup of tea. I did tell you all I think Stefano is very sexy, I really do.

boo1
6.1.12, 9:20 PM
All 3 guests are very hot Jenigirl, I'll be watching when you sub for David!!!

Coffenut
6.2.12, 1:17 AM
I never thought I would like it because I don't care for Sci fi. I have never watched the Old Doctor Who which first aired in 1963. I started with the first season of the new Doctor Who, which started in 2005. I liked the first season and than when David Tennant was casted as the new doctor I absolutely loved it. I used to make fun of my son and daughter for liking the show until I watched it the first time and was hooked. We are now nerds with sonic screwdrivers Lol.