PDA

View Full Version : DOOL

Agent99
5.21.12, 2:06 PM
So glad that Austin and Carrie and Madison are all leaving Salem. This whole Carrie/Rafe this was so stupid. They have absolutely no chemistry and Carrie is such an old fuddy-duddy. Who picks out her clothes? I swear they're left over outfits from The Golden Girls. I hope these new writers are more creative.

boo1
5.21.12, 3:30 PM
Rafe was so in love with Sami and before he even found out about her and EJ he started getting the hots for Carrie. I hated that they turned this loving husband into a cheat. I could understand it more if it was after he found out about Sami and EJ. I agree with you I can't wait to see the 3 of them leave, I wish Brady was on his way out too. So who do you think will end up with Nicole? Brady, Daniel, Rafe, or EJ?
Kate dresses way too young and Carrie too old. Maybe they need to switch clothes.

Jenigirl
5.21.12, 4:24 PM
Would someone please just tell me WHY the wardrobe department keeps making everyone match in the scenes? Carries sweater jacket today was the exact same color as Rafe's shirt. Lexi's blue/orangey dress matched her new found brother's shirt. What on earth is going on here?

Agent99
5.21.12, 10:59 PM
I thought I was the only one who noticed that happening lately! It's like they're all standing up in a 70s wedding!! It's ridiculous.

Passionatic
5.24.12, 5:10 PM
Wardrobe Dept. is loving the color matching, for today's DiMeara family portrait they all had shades of Blue on, except Theo who was wearing neon green.
The whole "Cafe"Carrie/Rafe S/L is so dumb and the 2 actors have NO chemistry, Carrie is such an annoying character, and WHY did Rafe 'fall in love with her"? What made her so special? I still want Rafe & Sami to make their way back to each other, but in the meantime, I'm getting a kick out of Nicole and Rafe, Ari Zucker is one of my favorite actresses and her recent scenes with Rafe where she is so sarcastic about his "love" for Carrie have me me laughing. I wish Rafe had more scenes with his sister, Gabi, she needs some Guidance, she is going off the "cuckoo" rail(like Abby was earlier) chasing after Chad. The scenes with Lexi have made me teary eyed...Renee Jones is doing a good job with her emotional scenes.

Agent99
5.25.12, 10:26 AM
I think Ari Zucker is one of the best actresses on that show. I love her. She can even make crappy story lines interesting. As for Gabby, I can't stand her. I'm hoping she meets the same end her sister did. I must admit I FF through the Lexie story. We have another month before she kicks the bucket. They should have just had her get hit by a bus if she wanted off the show. Why put us through all of this downer stuff?