PDA

View Full Version : One board? Two boards?

mtj
5.11.07, 7:57 AM
Question.
Are both the old and the new format going to stay up? Or will this format eventually replace the other? Inquiring minds want to know.
Oh, and where are the smilies? The ones you can use in posts.

Ry
5.11.07, 10:09 AM
Hiya mtj!

There will be one board, this one. We haven't made the complete switch yet because we want to make sure it's as kink free as possible first. I think you can count on a complete move in the very near future. The old boards will still exist for awhile even after the move, but they will be READ only. Users won't be able to post on them.

As far as the smilies go, I wrote up a FAQ on that one and you can find it here. http://www.coffeerooms.com/bb/showpost.php?p=301&postcount=5

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any more trouble with the smilies or anything else for that matter. :)

mtj
5.30.07, 10:27 AM
Thank you Miz Oda, that fixed it. Hopefully more smilies can be added somewhere down the line, and I know how to do that in vBulletin if anyone needs the specifics.

Jaxie
8.14.07, 12:52 PM
I asked the same question on the old boards. How can they have the same web address? I also like the format of the old boards better.

scorpiowitch
8.14.07, 7:16 PM
I like these new boards, the only problem is it is loney on them. I think when the switch is made, it will get pick up. I have tried to post on the shows I watch, but sometimes it is a hit and sometimes a miss. The advantage is because you can see all of the replies of a post. So much better than the old board.

scorpiowitch
8.14.07, 7:17 PM
Sorry meant to say Lonely.