PDA

View Full Version : John/Tony/Andre Related?? and John's Death

Lady Tracy
10.28.07, 11:43 AM
John Black was such a major character on the show, I am surprised his death was not more dramatic and drawn out. About John Black not really being dead...a definite possiblity for a soap - no doubt. :rolleyez:

:confused: Can someone explain to me exactly how Tony Demira and John Black are related?? I remember that John Black's father was Lawrence Alamain (sp?) But I can't remember who John Black's mother is??

:confused: and who are Tony's parents? I understand that Stephano is not Tony's father - so how is it that Stephano has become his "father"?

:confused: And how does Andre fit into the family tree? Tony's cousin as I understand - but who are Andre's parents?

Thank you for any information you may provide.:)

Jenigirl
10.29.07, 10:38 AM
"Can someone explain to me exactly how Tony Demira and John Black are related?? I remember that John Black's father was Lawrence Alamain (sp?) But I can't remember who John Black's mother is??"

Lawrence Alamain is not John's father (they are about the same age, if anything John is older than Lawrence was), the storyline goes that Daphne Dimera (Tony's mother) is John's mother. As far as I know...they never did find out who his real father was. Cannot remember.

As far as Stefano not being Tony's father- you are wrong on that. He IS Tony's father, and Daphne is his mother, Stefano is NOT Andre's father, he is his uncle, but Andre was more of a son than Tony was because he was as evil as Stefano.

robinsnest
10.29.07, 10:58 AM
Not that this history has not been changed, but I thought John was little Forrest, Lawrence's brother, who Daphne allowed to "drown" and die at the family pool so she could send her son to a safe place far away from John/Forrest's dad. This caused Lawrence to feel horrible that he didn't save his brother.... but as I said before, history is very fluid and my memory full of holes.... so I could be wrong.

D00L1Fan
10.29.07, 12:53 PM
Ok, Robin is right, John's real mother was Daphne Alamain. John was Vivian Alamain's nephew ( She paid for his funeral). Johns real name was Forest Alamain. Daphne married Stephano and had Tony. That little bastard Andre is Stephano's nephew. Who Andres parents are remians a mystery to me.
As far as Johns biological father, no one knows. I do remember Daphne hid John away ( faked his drowning) but it did no good since Stephano got ahold of him anyway. ( If infact Stephano was the reason she did all of that anyway) That alone left many of us speculating that John was actually a DiMera, Stephano's son.

Now with this whole Colleen story, some of us think John is really a Brady. How? I don't know. But as posted in another thread, maybe John is the grandson or son of Colleen.

Paxie2
11.4.07, 1:30 AM
for years I thought that maybe Grandpa Shawn had an affair with Daphne and she had John from that affair. Oops!

KateK
11.25.07, 11:24 PM
"Can someone explain to me exactly how Tony Demira and John Black are related?? I remember that John Black's father was Lawrence Alamain (sp?) But I can't remember who John Black's mother is??"

Lawrence Alamain is not John's father (they are about the same age, if anything John is older than Lawrence was), the storyline goes that Daphne Dimera (Tony's mother) is John's mother. As far as I know...they never did find out who his real father was. Cannot remember.

As far as Stefano not being Tony's father- you are wrong on that. He IS Tony's father, and Daphne is his mother, Stefano is NOT Andre's father, he is his uncle, but Andre was more of a son than Tony was because he was as evil as Stefano.

They recently changed that and Tony is not Stefano's

D00L1Fan
11.26.07, 12:01 PM

How can that be? If Stephano isn't Tonys' father, who is?
When did they change this information?
I've never heard of Stephano NOT being Tony's father. Out of all of Stephano's kids, Tony is a sure bet to be his.
If possible, please show some proof that Stephano was/is written as not being the father of Tony.

Thank you

Is it Stefano or Stephano? lol Sorry for misspelling...

Jenigirl
11.26.07, 1:32 PM

Although I havent been watching since they killed off John, I do know that Stefano IS Tony's father. They didnt recently change that. I think you are getting confused because of Andre really being who we all thought Tony was and Andre is not Stefanos son, rather his nephew. But Stefano IS Tonys father.

cokes
11.27.07, 12:33 PM
Tony made some comment recently about being the gardener's (something like that) son...so did an affair produce him? Obviously he was raised by Stefano