PDA

View Full Version : Judas Priest ... Shoot Mitch

Pink_Flamingo
1.6.12, 10:15 PM
:flamingo: Shoot him right between the eyes! What the heck is wrong with John? Bringing Mitch back doesn't matter to me one way or another. However, he is an escaped prisoner holding a civilian hostage ... shoot the bastard! Now!

TinaMarina
1.6.12, 10:26 PM
Hey Pink, welcome back! How are things going? I know, I was saying the same thing about John shooting Mitch. What took him so freaking long? I guess if you want to get rid of a psycho killer, you have to call in a teen to do the job!

KrisMich
1.6.12, 11:18 PM
LOL! I can hear women's voices all over the US shouting in unison, "shoot him already"...hehehehehe!

Pink_Flamingo
1.7.12, 9:35 PM
:flamingo: I was sooo happy when John finally shot him. Lordamerci, just shoot him! LOL!

We're in our new home, we love it, we're really happy. Spent Thanksgiving in St. Louis with family. The day after Christmas hubby slipped outside and dislocated and fractured his ankle. The 30th they did surgery to add pins and screws and stuff, and he did not take well to the anesthesia. He ended up with colitis and could not pee. We've been in and out of the ER and he just got out of the hospital today. Hoping we have our first quite night since Christmas. He's got two appts Tues and one Weds. I hope it all works out. The poor man is trying to keep a positive attitude, but it's one thing after another.

I haven't missed an OLTL and I won't, I just may not get them the same day. I find it all really interesting when soaps "end." They've been on for y-e-a-r-s and now they have an ending.

Jar
1.7.12, 10:48 PM
Good to see you back. Sorry about your hubby's troubles. It does seem like
they come in bunches sometimes. Hope things are on the upswing now.

It has been frustrating about how much air time has been given to NON important people and situation during these last precious days. Bugs me.

Judy

KrisMich
1.8.12, 12:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your husband. Hope he's better soon.