PDA

View Full Version : Replacement show

Jar
12.30.11, 7:48 PM
Do any of you know what will be taking OLTL's timeslot ? Another talk show ?
Cooking ? Whatever.. I won't be watching. ABC daytime is kind of on my
*** list. I kind of watch General Hosp.. but am not a regular or faithful.
I'm not sure if I'll try another soap or not. Seems like everyone I get involved with gets the boot.

KrisMich
12.30.11, 7:56 PM
It's a show called "The Revolution", I think it's about weigh loss and reinventing yourself yada yada yada! I won't watch it either. I hear that "The Chew" is really good, but I refuse to watch it. I didn't even watch AMC, but it's the principle of the matter.

I still watch Days, and that will be the only one I watch...until the plug is pulled on it. Days has been in danger of cancellation for several years.

TinaMarina
12.30.11, 10:34 PM
I'm a fan of Project Runway and love Tim Gunn, but I would NEVER watch the Revolution just because! (Sorry Tim.) I have only seen the last minute of The Chew while waiting for OLTL to start and I'm not impressed. I watch the Food Network quite a bit and that satisfies my cooking show fix.

I've had some time off this month and have watched Days a few times. I'm curious about what's going on and could probably talk myself into getting hooked again, but I don't think I will. AW and OLTL were my great loves and that is it for me.

KrisMich
12.31.11, 12:01 AM
If you do decide to watch Days, Tina, I can help fill you in on things. I've watched Y&R off and on for years too, so if I watch anything else, it will be that along with Days.

Jar
1.4.12, 12:26 PM
I just saw a commercial for the replacement show. That Ty guy from Extreme Makeover... YUK ! He drives me nuts. Won't be watching for sure.