PDA

View Full Version : Hope has a lot of nerve

boo1
10.25.07, 3:06 PM
I can't believe she told Belle not to blame her father's death for the affair with Phillip. Didn't Hope (a married woman) run off with Patrick after her son's death? Belle makes me sick, she is so wishy washy. I don't think I could keep it a secret from my son if I found out his GF was having an affair.

KrisMich
10.25.07, 3:45 PM
So true, Boo. The pot calling the kettle black.

You hide and watch, Belle will be pregnant and then we'll have to go through yet another, "who's the daddy?" sl. I wish the writers would come up with something new.

D00L1Fan
10.25.07, 5:41 PM
Ok, I may get blasted for defending Hope on this one. When her son died, HOPE's husband lied to her. Her step daughter lied to her. People kept things from Hope about what happened to her son and who was responsible. Losing her son was horrific, a tradegy no one should ever experience, but having the people you trust the most lie to you while all of this was going on was to much to bare. It added insult to injury. Hope went to Morgan Island alone ( remember Abby mentioned that island to Hope in a conversation after Chelsea told Abby about it). She NEVER ran off with Patrick, he showed up there later. Hope then found out about Patrick owning the Inn there and that his girfriend died there.

Shawn didn't lie to Belle. They seem to be getting along very well. Yes Belle is hurt about the loss of her father but the shoulder she should be leaning on is Shawn. Unfortunately I would understand if Shawn wasn't "there" for her. Treated her badly, kept his distance or something like that. But Shawn is there. So, what excuse does she have to be with Phillip?

I'm surprised Hope agreed to keep this from Shawn and all I can chalk it up to is Hope protecting her son. She knows how much Shawn loves Belle. At the same time, Hope should demand that Belle comes clean with Shawn or she will.

princessgina
10.25.07, 6:13 PM
I think the reason that Hope decided to keep the secret is because she knows how Shawn acted when he and Belle weren't together. Also, she didn't want to break up a family with a baby. I'd be hard pressed to do that even if I found out about my future daughter-in-law. (but I never had any sons, so you can't consider I know anything about what I'd do) Also, one last thing, Hope slept with John and Stefano and Patrick. She truly realizes that people do make mistakes sometimes.

dylanangel75
10.25.07, 9:51 PM
Ok, I may get blasted for defending Hope on this one. When her son died, HOPE's husband lied to her. Her step daughter lied to her. People kept things from Hope about what happened to her son and who was responsible. Losing her son was horrific, a tradegy no one should ever experience, but having the people you trust the most lie to you while all of this was going on was to much to bare. It added insult to injury. Hope went to Morgan Island alone ( remember Abby mentioned that island to Hope in a conversation after Chelsea told Abby about it). She NEVER ran off with Patrick, he showed up there later. Hope then found out about Patrick owning the Inn there and that his girfriend died there.

Shawn didn't lie to Belle. They seem to be getting along very well. Yes Belle is hurt about the loss of her father but the shoulder she should be leaning on is Shawn. Unfortunately I would understand if Shawn wasn't "there" for her. Treated her badly, kept his distance or something like that. But Shawn is there. So, what excuse does she have to be with Phillip?

I'm surprised Hope agreed to keep this from Shawn and all I can chalk it up to is Hope protecting her son. She knows how much Shawn loves Belle. At the same time, Hope should demand that Belle comes clean with Shawn or she will.
I agree. I was ALSO hoping she would slap the shit out of the little nitwit because she FINALLY has Shawn and look what her dumb ass does

D00L1Fan
10.26.07, 10:48 AM
Ok, I know Hope slept with John, but as her alter ego GINA. "Hope" in a sense did not sleep with John. I know she slept with Patrick but only during a time when she thought Bo agreed to a divorce and kept lying to her. She was still married and should not have done that but she truly thought they were over. As far as Stephano, when did she ever sleep with Stephano????? Someone please tell me that.

DylanAngel, you crack me up..lol You tell it like it is and should be. Yea, if Hope had slapped he she would have deserved it.

robinsnest
10.26.07, 11:03 AM
As far as Stephano, when did she ever sleep with Stephano????? Someone please tell me that.

On the magical mystical submarine.... It was Gina/Hope...after they booted John off the boat....
Please correct me if I'm wrong... I was actually watching daily back then... even though I hated the whole Gina/John story. Unlike now where it's spotty viewing at best... :jesterbob:

D00L1Fan
10.26.07, 11:49 AM
Wow, I don't remember that and can't see how I could forget it! Maybe it was so disgusting to me that I blocked it out..lol But I really don't remember that. Thanks Robin.

migsly
10.26.07, 2:13 PM
I think the culprit in all this is Philip. He took advantage of Belle yet again at a vulnerable moment. That's how they got together in the first place. He swoops in when she's most vulnerable. He's an opportunist. Fooey on Philip.

Valena
10.27.07, 4:29 AM
Hope made a mistake with Patrick, yes. But she thought her husband had left her. She has always been faithful to Bo. But she shouldn't have considered keeping what she learned from her son..He should be her main concern, not the stupid immature rich girl who reminds me of another blond...poor little rich girl, who seems to have no deep emotions, or true relationships.

Dee60
10.28.07, 12:00 PM

ITA, it was entirely a different situation. Hope's world was torn apart by Chelsea & Billie, Bo protected his daughter & didn't think about Hope's feeling, bet he won't make that mistake again.