PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

TinaMarina
11.23.11, 12:04 AM
I've never warmed up to Tomas and I'm losing interest in Todd also. All he does is skulk around the docks. I FF'd all of their scenes today. I miss Trevor St. John. I see no reason why TPTB couldn't have kept Todd and Victor both on the show. They could've been fun together.

KrisMich
11.23.11, 12:12 PM
Sad to say, but I haven't really been paying much attention to the show for weeks now, in fact, I hardly watch it anymore. :anon2d: I did tune in to see what happened with Liam, but other than that, nothing really interests me. It kills me that we only have a short time left with the show and it's so boring...to me, anyway.

As for Tomas, I too have never warmed up to the guy and I also miss Trevor. I didn't watch the show much when Roger was Todd years ago, so Trevor is basically the only Todd I've known. I wish they would have kept him on too and I agree, the two of them together couldn't have been a blast.

Jar
11.24.11, 10:07 AM
I did watch OLTL when Roger was Todd... and it took me a long time to warm up to Trevor. Roger was more a wounded/mean Todd while Trevor was just mean/evil Todd. But I came to like Trevor a lot and am furious they let him go like this. The Todd/Victor conflict would have been a strong sl to end up on. Writers are dumb.