PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's speed show

Jar
11.16.11, 10:09 AM
Wow.. you didn't want to blink your eyes yesterday or you would miss
something BIG. Didn't you just know Brody would grab Liam ? I hope this
doesn't drag on. We only have about 6 weeks for happy endings.

Don't you all think it is looking like Clint and Viki are headed toward the alter ?

I think this is Gigi.. not Stacy made over. I think Stacy was the one who died and Clint has her heart.

I'm glad Cord and goof-ball Tina are back together.

KrisMich
11.16.11, 12:09 PM
I am so bummed that I had to miss yesterday's show. I had a rehearsal last night and didn't have time to watch it online yet. But, from the synopsis from you and my friend, Sharon, it was an excellent episode. I can't wait to watch tonight.

I do believe that Clint and Viki will remarry. SPOILER...(I'll lighten the font if you don't want to read it)

In the spoilers for this week, it said that we can expect Charlie back soon. Ugh! I just hope he doesn't come and ruin plans for Viki with Clint. He lost his chance and needs to come get Echo and take her off into the sunset with him. Another reason I think that Viki and Clint will marry is that Noelle is scheduled to come back to Llanview...for the wedding perhaps???

And, I also think that this is really Gigi. I believe that she and real-Stacy had squabble and that Gigi was the one that Kim found. I'm hoping this is how it turns out. Although, I must add, watching "Dirty Soap", I'm not liking Farah Fath much at all. She's a control freak and so pushy about getting married. I'm trying to put that aside and enjoy Gigi since I do love this character.

TinaMarina
11.16.11, 12:43 PM
Yep, I knew Brody would take Liam! I was surprised that Rex saw Gigi already. I thought that would drag on longer. I just know it's Gigi. The writers would be plain stupid to bring back Stacy, whose only role was to be antagonist for Rex and Gigi. Hard telling when Rex will find out the truth though. Even though he's a PI, he can be kinda slow sometimes ;)

And I agree with you, Kris. I love Gigi's character; Farah not so much. This constant pressure on JP to propose is almost ridiculous. Would she really be happy with a proposal that was driven by pressure and ultimatums? I certainly wouldn't. I'd want it to be from the heart. I wonder though if the producers are encouraging this and JP is playing along for the show. A lot of things seem staged to me. Like the "unexpected" meeting between Kelly and her ex... please.

Spoiler question: Who is Noelle?

I've heard nothing more on the AMC and OLTL internet shows, so I'm still operating under the assumption that the show will be over in January. Unless I start hearing otherwise :confused:

KrisMich
11.16.11, 2:35 PM
I read that Ron Cavalati (sp?) the head writer for OLTL has signed on to continue writing for the online production. So, as far as I know, it's still in the works. The way AMC ended was more of a "to be continued" than a farewell.