PDA

View Full Version : Guess I missed something...Did they kill John off for good?

mrsvictorino
10.19.07, 2:22 PM
I haven't watched in a few days and look what I see when I finally do turn it on. Johns funeral. Did they kill him off for real? I guess I'm lost already. I hadn't been watching since they killed Benji off..The show's been so daggon' predictable if you ask me. If they did kill John off then who's next? I would think they're shooting themselves in the foot again killing good characters off. I thought Benji would of had alot of potential as a character if they had brought him back unmarried and hooked him up with one of the younger girls on the show, like Abby maybe?

TupperwareLady
10.19.07, 5:32 PM
John got hit by a car. I cried when he died. I had to stop and tell myself it's only a tv show. I haven't seen today's show yet. As far as I know, no one knows who drove the car.

migsly
10.19.07, 7:40 PM
like Abby maybe?

Abby sure is visiting her parents a long time in England. lol. Anyway, Abby and Benji woulda made a great pair. ABJI. :D

Therese504
10.22.07, 5:34 PM
I know I'm in the minority here, but I am glad John is gone & am hoping it's for good. However, this is Days so I'm expecting him to turn up on an island sometime next year & not staying dead.

Ry
10.23.07, 2:34 PM
From what I've read, yes, he has left the show for good. I'll try to find an article if i can. But as you know, it's Days. A year or 5 from now, he'll probably turn up somewhere!

princessgina
10.24.07, 5:13 PM
I know I'm in the minority here, but I am glad John is gone & am hoping it's for good. However, this is Days so I'm expecting him to turn up on an island sometime next year & not staying dead.
I think if they change writers again, they will bring John back. There is a rumor that John will come back as another character altogether. I don't know if that's true, but it seems strange to me since they really didn't use him much this whole past year. I do feel bad though. I thought John was perfect with Marlena.

migsly
10.24.07, 7:12 PM
I wonder who Marlena's love interest is going to be now. I wonder if Stefano killed John so he could have Marlena back - his Queen of the Night.

Bunny1285
10.29.07, 10:24 AM
john will rise agan just like stefano,he was given the phinox,seen the backflash