PDA

View Full Version : Todd... My GAWD !

Jar
3.4.11, 6:39 PM
What on earth is happening to Todd. He is completely unraveling before our eyes. He was always on the dark side.. but this... is ... insane.:yikes:

KrisMich
3.4.11, 6:41 PM
oh no! I haven't seen it yet and now I'm dying. I'll be on tonight after I see what he's done now. I'm scared... hehehehe!

TinaMarina
3.5.11, 12:13 AM
Looks like a repeat of the Starr/Cole saga to me. Ugh, I'm too old and tired for yet another Todd the Madman storyline. Maybe this is faux Todd and his memory chip has a short circuit :p :rolleyez:

KrisMich
3.5.11, 2:40 AM
Deja Vue' You think he would have learned with Starr that it always backfires. What a maniac. I just wish this show would get some NEW material.

Pink_Flamingo
3.5.11, 12:52 PM
:flamingo: Oh yeah, it's old. Same old Todd, hasn't learned anything. What caught my attention was Tea. How did she get him gagged and tied to a chair? I really don't want to see the same Todd/Starr story. You know, I almost felt like HE felt the same way!

TinaMarina
3.5.11, 2:36 PM
What caught my attention was Tea. How did she get him gagged and tied to a chair?Yep, another superhuman female's strength gone unexplained. I guess she did it the same way an 8-month-pregnant Natalie hauled unconscious Marty all the way to Vicki's cabin, and Hanna hauled unconscious Starr with Hope in her arms to her house. We'll never know...bwa-ha-ha! :evilgrinu: :devilish:

TinaMarina
3.5.11, 2:45 PM
Does Vicki know that her cabin is nothing but a brothel? Seems that people only go there to give birth or have sex. I hope someone cleans that place and uses disinfectant.

KrisMich
3.5.11, 3:19 PM
Does Vicki know that her cabin is nothing but a brothel? Seems that people only go there to give birth or have sex. I hope someone cleans that place and uses disinfectant.
:toothyz: LOL!

Pink_Flamingo
3.5.11, 5:01 PM
:flamingo: Me, too, Kris! ROTFL!!! :p

Jar
3.6.11, 2:06 PM
Funny ! She really should change the locks on that place and keep the only key. Seems like anyone/everyone can just walk in.