PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: Tomas

KrisMich
2.22.11, 1:22 PM
I read who Tomas is. If you don't want to know, don't look... I'll post it lower so you won't see it by accident if you don't want to know. :pinkyz:

I took Pink Flamingo's advice and changed the spoiler's font color. You can highlight the info if you want to see it!

Tomas is Tea's brother. Which will somewhat explain his connection to Eli through Ross. Should be interesting.

Pink_Flamingo
2.22.11, 2:29 PM
:flamingo: Hey KrisMich! It's been awhile since I've posted with colors, but you can mark your spoiler (like we always do!) and then type it and change color of the font to white. Anyone who wants to read it has to highlight (select) it to see the words.

Totally interesting turn of events! :p

KrisMich
2.22.11, 3:07 PM
Thanks! I just changed the font color!

TinaMarina
2.26.11, 10:51 AM
Well, I hope this guy has more to offer than just being Tea's brother. Otherwise I see nothing but insufferable cat fights between Blair and Tea. I'd rather not revisit the whole Eli/Ross thing too. I still wonder why his interest in Langston's parents though. :rolleyes:

KrisMich
2.28.11, 1:43 PM
I'm thinking there is a relationship with Langston. If A Martinez was her uncle then she has latin roots somewhere. Wonder if Tomas is her father? Has Langston seen him yet in Llanview? I may have missed it if she did since I've missed quite a few episodes lately. But, she's leaving the show, so this may go nowhere. Who knows???

TinaMarina
2.28.11, 11:57 PM
I was surprised that her departure is storyline dictated. I hope Langston at least gets to leave under happy circumstances. Like maybe going to California to be with Markko :winkq:

Pink_Flamingo
3.1.11, 9:40 PM
:flamingo: Well, I think we were surprised, but she spoke Spanish like it was her first language! One would think Tea knew something about her if Tomas is related to her. Oh wait ... there I go thinking again!:rolleyes: