PDA

View Full Version : I know it's been forever

Dragonmom
1.19.11, 11:33 PM
So sorry...seems like time just gets away from me. Christmas and New Years was fine...still worn out though from working retail... but now they cut our hours. So guess I'm getting a rest now. Knee is bothering me too..so might be a good thing..not sure? My knee flared up this same time last year. It's arthritis. Hoping everyone is doing ok...and I'm counting down the days till our daughter has her third child. A girl this time..woo hoo!!!

Coffenut
2.2.11, 5:12 PM
Hi Dragsy,
I didn't even know you were going to be a grandma again,how exciting! Best wishes to the whole family and let us know when the new family member arrives! I am sure you are excited about getting a granddaughter after the two boys! Frilly dresses and dolls and tea parties!

Dragonmom
2.10.11, 1:44 PM
Sorry it's been so long since I posted here. Yep..have a new grandbaby...a girl. Love her sooo much! She's 8 days old today. She was teeny. 5 lb. 9 oz...but pretty long. 19 1/2 long. She's doing fine though...just got some catching up to do!! She's adorable!!! Besides that... working and now have this sinus crud. I can't breathe! Taking sudafed for that. And it's cold here... brrr . We had an ice storm last week, and more rain this week...but thank God no freezing. We were without power last week for 12 hours. Hope everyone is doing well.

Passionatic
2.11.11, 10:19 AM
Awww...Congrats on the new Grandbaby! I bet she's cute.
Hope you are feeling better...I had a terrible Sinus infection and finally got some antibiotics which seem to have cleared it up, my head doesnt hurt so much. This winter has been terrible! The constant snow & ice...gads, we still have thick layers of ice on the side streets and driveways...I'm really tired of all this cold and snowy weather! But, its supposed to get up to the 50s by next week...so hopefuly, Spring is in sight.

Dragonmom
2.17.11, 10:35 PM
It's warmed up here ...in the 70's this week. So nice!! Perhaps spring is right around the corner. The reason I say this..is cause it can get cold again, before it's here to stay.