PDA

View Full Version : What is C-hole's big problem with Rex ?

Jar
1.15.11, 9:06 AM
He welcomed Natalie into the fold. When she appeared on the scene she was a cheating, scamming piece of work. AND.. he didn't turn his back on Jessie .. even when it turned out she was the spawn of an evil monster.
Oh... maybe it was that Viki was the mother...
He adopted Joe and Kevin and treats them like Buchanan's...
But for some reason he can't accept his own son ?

Oh - I see some smilies when you start a new thread...

TinaMarina
1.15.11, 12:02 PM
I know. It is a poorly contrived plot. :cowboy: was fine with Kim marrying him for his money and she was a Vegas stripper! The Buchanans were always about family. I was always disappointed with the way Bo never acknowledged David too, but at least he never treated him with contempt. I have to believe that at some point :cowboy: will realize the error of his ways. He'll stage some vengeful plan that goes awry, Rex will get seriously injured, and then he'll finally grow a heart.

KrisMich
1.15.11, 12:40 PM
I agree, I've never understood his aversion towards Rex. Also, there is Shane. Yes, he donated his bone marrow to save him, but you would think that he would want to have a relationship with his grandson. It does not make a bit of sense. As you all have stated, Rex is no worse than Natalie. Natalie is still a lying cheat.

Pink_Flamingo
1.15.11, 12:43 PM
:cowboy: Cowboy Clint-hole just isn't being consistent. Or the writers aren't keeping him consistent! ITA about Nattie and Kevin/Joey, etc. Natalie is no different that Rex was in the beginning. Both scamming no-goods. And I guess we can throw David into that pile, too. But Natalie gets accepted? Maybe it's because He's Her Father whereas Jess's father is Mitch?
Color me :confused:

:flamingo:

Oh, I was going to tell you that the :eek: and the :yikes: used to be animated. The :eek: would be there and if you waited a few moments, it changed to :yikes:. It was kinda fun!

Pink_Flamingo
1.15.11, 12:52 PM
I agree, I've never understood his aversion towards Rex. Also, there is Shane. Yes, he donated his bone marrow to save him, but you would think that he would want to have a relationship with his grandson. It does not make a bit of sense. As you all have stated, Rex is no worse than Natalie. Natalie is still a lying cheat.

He donated his bone marrow? I don't remember that, but that means we should have known way back then.

That caused me to go back and try to remember why it was that Mitch's bone marrow was a match since he was no relation to Rex and I'm thinking we chalked it up to pure coincidence.

I can't imagine Clint turning his back on Shane. Pitiful. Just Pitiful.

Pink <-- trying out the QUOTE thing

Jar
1.15.11, 5:22 PM
I can't remember who.. maybe Echo was grilling :cowboy: c-hole a while back and he said he DID get tested for Shane but another donor worked.

Jar
1.15.11, 5:24 PM
What would be really great is if C-hole:cowboy: became desperately ill and needed a transplant or blood and only Rex or Shane were a match. I would LOVE that.

Pink_Flamingo
1.17.11, 10:45 AM
:flamingo: Oh, I remember. He got tested but he didn't donate because they found another. That other being Mitch Laurence, but no one knew because they thought it was Stacy.

I love your scenario! The only one who could save :cowboy: would be Rex or Shane! ROTFL!