PDA

View Full Version : There's Marty, right on cue!

Pink_Flamingo
12.30.10, 6:11 PM
In bursts Marty, right on cue! :anon2d:

I honestly feel really bad for John in all of this. It's no secret John has always been my favorite and I don't like him with Natalie, but I didn't like him with Marty either! I just wish someone would do a real DNA test on this kid when it's born. :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Jar
12.30.10, 7:28 PM
Geesh.. it took all afternoon to get on here. :eek:

I just knew Marty (freak) was going to bust into the wedding. Isn't she supposed to be best friends with Jess ? I guess she doesn't care who she
hurts as long as Natalie gets hers. Marty is a whacko. I don't think I'll ever
like her again.

Can't wait to see Clint-hole's face when it occurs to him the wrong daughter's test may have been altered. S'plain that one CH !

KrisMich
12.31.10, 12:16 PM
Clint-Hole...that makes me laugh every time I see it.

I feel very sorry for John. His eyes were teary and he was so sincere and now this whole thing is going to come crashing down. Jess will probably go back to an alter ego when she finds out and Lord help us all then. Just goes to prove, lying doesn't pay off. Never does.

Pink_Flamingo
12.31.10, 12:37 PM
I do get a kick out of "Clint-hole". It's so apropos!

That will be pretty funny! Those DNA tests were like a trip to Disneyland. It was a fun ride, then someone else got on and they got off and someone else got on!

I don't think Marty cares anymore. Her son, the cold-blooded killer, is in jail and she figures it's everyone else's fault. Is Marty the new ... Margaret? :eek:

KrisMich
12.31.10, 2:55 PM
I was thinking that about Margaret. Marty is making Margaret look like a kitten... well, not quite, but she's getting there. ;)

Jar
1.1.11, 7:39 PM
Marty is even getting that wild-eyed look Margaret had. Sort of Joan Crawford-ish. Scary.