PDA

View Full Version : Divorce is great! LOL.

ELANA
10.11.07, 9:50 PM
I posted here about a year ago lamening how tough it was going through my divorce, and the women here told me how great they were once it was done, and they were sage-like in their correctness!! man, I could not be happier, enjoying my life like I haven't in years... I love freedom!!! :)

Ry
10.12.07, 12:48 PM
That's fantastic! Congratulations :) Is there anything new you're doing with your new found freedom?

ELANA
10.15.07, 4:45 PM
Well, thank you for the congrats. Yes, I am doing everything, lol. Teaching, working on my new business, growing, thinking, reading. I feel so unencumbered. I probably should have done this years ago. Love your photo.

Cougarkitty
10.29.07, 7:15 PM
I am glad you were able to bounce back quickly. I broke up in 2003, dated a little but never able to rebuild that connection with someone special again. I am going to be 40 soon, may I ask how old (young) you are?

ELANA
1.3.08, 1:34 PM
I am 45. sorry i never replied to this.

lovemykiddies
1.24.10, 11:15 PM
I have to agree that after the break up of my fiance and I after a 9 year relationship I was devasted and was flat on the floor... but the year to follow was a bit of a self awakening! I actually was someone... and I had hobbies that I never realized I had!