PDA

View Full Version : The Shuis scenes were amazing today,

dolphin711
10.10.07, 7:36 PM
as they have been for the past several weeks. Today was especially great because both Galen and McKenzie nailed their scenes. They are always great with the dramatic scenes and today was no exception. I love watching those two work together. Whether they are making love or fighting, they give their all, the scenes are HOT, and you feel the life, the chemistry, the sparks, the HEAT in all that they do. Chemisty and heat just exude from them!

Today I especially loved how determined Sheridan is to find her son because she loves her son and wants him with her, not to get Luis. She is not letting anything stand in her way, even Luis. I loved that. Sheridan made so much sense today. She is a mother who will do anything to find her child. Luis, realizing that Sheridan is right, and finding Marty is the top priority, he told her so and HE is the one who hugged her and comforted her at the end of the show. YES! Maybe Luis will get all of those brains back IF he is away from Fancy. I sure hope so!

KUDOS to Galen and McKenzie to magnificent performances today!

I love McKalen!!! :cloud9::cloud9:

I love Shuis!!! :couple::couple::couple:

supertrooper5577
10.10.07, 7:44 PM
I could not agree more Ann! Galen and McKenzie have been great these past couple weeks and today was the best yet! Seems like he is getting some of his brains back, finally figuring out what is really important, ie his son! I loved loved how he was the one to hug Sheridan at the end today, and I hope he sticks to his promise to do anything to find Marty (even though we know Al is pulling the strings here). Amazing show...just like the classic Shuis from the first two years of Passions. I hope it keeps up!

:couple:

desertgal
10.10.07, 8:47 PM
The past couple of weeks, I have been very anxious to watch Passions again. I haven't felt that for a couple of years. Galen & McKenzie's chemistry is off the charts and can't be beat. I love them when they are together - fighting or making love.

dolphin711
10.10.07, 9:16 PM
The past couple of weeks, I have been very anxious to watch Passions again. I haven't felt that for a couple of years. Galen & McKenzie's chemistry is off the charts and can't be beat. I love them when they are together - fighting or making love.

ICAM! I have looked forward to watching Passions again. Like you, it has been a long time since I looked forward to seeing an episode, other than just seeing Galen on screen. LOL!

Knat
10.10.07, 10:20 PM
I too have not watched Passions in awhile due to the storyline...but now that SHUIS has sceens 2gether...I've been trying to watch when I can. I will look forward to watchings todays show. All this positive posting is making me wish I could of watched it earlier......Thanks for the post.
I LOVE SHUIS....:)

chipj
10.10.07, 10:47 PM
ITA, Ann. McKenzie looked beautiful and the scenes were terrific! Chemistry just oozed from them!

jeanne 1
10.11.07, 12:23 AM
yep they sure were great today love watching
shuis interacting

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/jeanne/test%20pics/1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/jeanne/test%20pics/shuisoct10--5008_0001.jpg

dolphin711
10.11.07, 12:26 AM
yep they sure were great today love watching
shuis interacting

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/jeanne/test%20pics/1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/jeanne/test%20pics/shuisoct10--5008_0001.jpg
Jeanne, thanks so much for the screen caps of the hug! That was so beautiful! I love anytime they interact on screen.

SarahBeth
11.1.07, 9:34 AM
Oh good grief that hug was a farce. Sher kept jumping into Luis and he was very reluctant. Sure he did a little hugging but it was so forced it wasn't even funny. That's zero love, romance, or chemistry. Yes the acting was great. It was two actors doing a great job at playing one who is obsessed with "winning" back the one she tossed out and another actor playing a character who doesn't want to hug the other and only hugged back after several forced hugs that made him feel as if he had to offer some comfort to get her to settle down and get off of him. Gee whiz he took a hold of Shers arms the first couple of times she glommed onto him and pulled her off. That doesn't spell love it spells repulsion.