PDA

View Full Version : Monday Meme - 10/8

Ry
10.8.07, 2:45 PM
1.Which category of Trivial Pursuit would you say you're most knowledgeable in?
2.Did you go to your High School Prom? What was it like?
3.If you were one of the five senses which would you be?
4.Have you ever gone downhill skiing?
5.What's your favourite kind of nut?

Ry
10.8.07, 2:48 PM
1.Which category of Trivial Pursuit would you say you're most knowledgeable in? Entertainment.

2.Did you go to your High School Prom? What was it like? Yep, I went to 4 actually. 9-12. They were all a blast but the funny thing is, I went stag for my senior prom. That as way more fun than the other three with stinky boys. :P

3.If you were one of the five senses which would you be? Taste! I love fooooood!

4.Have you ever gone downhill skiing? Yep! I learned when I was young and loved it. Haven't gone since I was, I dunno, 14ish though. I've been snowboarding once since then but that was a total wreck.

5.What's your favourite kind of nut? Plain and simple, peanuts. Unsalted. Yum!

bigfan
10.8.07, 3:29 PM
1.Which category of Trivial Pursuit would you say you're most knowledgeable in? Movies/Entertainment (or something like that? Haven't played it in ages...) Although lately, maybe ...science (if there is one)
2.Did you go to your High School Prom? What was it like? Yeah. It was OK. The after party was better, though. :)
3.If you were one of the five senses which would you be? Hearing
4.Have you ever gone downhill skiing? No. But I would like to give it a try sometime.
5.What's your favourite kind of nut? Me. ;) Not a big nut fan. Don't have a favourite in particular.

mtj
10.9.07, 7:07 AM
Late again, I was at the beach yesterday.

1.Which category of Trivial Pursuit would you say you're most knowledgeable in?
Entertainment.
2.Did you go to your High School Prom? What was it like?
Yes, both junior and senior. They were both typical prom affairs with dinner at a restaurant first, then prom at a hotel. They were fun, glad I went.
3.If you were one of the five senses which would you be?
This is such a hard one to pick. Either hearing or taste.
4.Have you ever gone downhill skiing?
No and I never will. I had a very vivid dream once about breaking my leg skiing. Complete with bone sticking out of skin.
5.What's your favourite kind of nut?
Cashews. Whenever we get mixed nuts, I dive for the cashews first.

http://www.coffeerooms.com/bb/images/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.coffeerooms.com/bb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6377)

Ry
10.9.07, 10:27 AM
Yikes MTJ! I guess that's a pretty darn good reason to never go skiing. I think I'd feel the same way!