PDA

View Full Version : Pit of Redemption comments

Courtaney
5.6.07, 7:41 PM
In case anyone wants to comment on Pit, you can do it here. Feel free to ask any questions about the story. It was my first fanfic ever, and I began it about a month or so after finding the Coffeerooms Passions board in the spring of '03. I finished it that August. I often wrote a chapter a day that summer, when I was off work.

I remembered to mention that Charlie isn't really Alistair in my post for the last chapter - this was written well before that reveal. I think that's the biggest thing. I tried to keep the story one step ahead of the show, so you will notice a lot of differences, which are intended. I didn't want it to be too similar. Although there was one thing you will see later on that was quite similar - by pure chance! LOL. Hope you are enjoying the story, either for the first time, or as a look back.

Courtaney
5.26.07, 8:23 PM
Pit of Redemption is now at the halfway point. I hope you are enjoying it. It's from one of Passions' most well known and "out there" storylines, so it is pretty "out there" itself. LOL. But I hope everyone is enjoying the twist on the show's story. I would love for Julian and Sheridan to have scenes like this on the show.

Stay tuned as the action speeds up in the pit, and it gets a little more crowded down there.

Thanks for reading!!

mr peepers
5.26.07, 11:05 PM
I look forward to reading the rest of this story! Evian and Shuis are my 2 favorite Passions couples. I can't believe this storyline is from 4 years ago, at a time when we thought it couldn't get any worse.

Thanks for posting Court!

Courtaney
5.26.07, 11:37 PM
Awww, thank you so much, mr. peepers!! I know...the pit controversy seems mild compared to what's going on now with poor Shuis, not to mention Evian! Hopefully both couples will find their way back to one another!

Thanks for reading!! :)

Courtaney
6.7.07, 12:03 AM
LOL, I still get kidded from time to time about my little "romance" in the pit here. A friend likes to point out that Sheridan must be a really sound sleeper. :p I know it's not exactly realistic, and actually, this wasn't even in my original plans. It just sort of wrote itself. :DThere's nothing like being trapped in a pit to spark a little romance, I guess, no matter who's nearby! LOL.

Kell1368
6.12.07, 9:29 AM
OMG!! Im on the edge of my seat...I love this!! But please tell me where you left off when luis found sheridan in the pit - isnt a dream!! lol!! That really left me on the edge!! I cant wait to read more!!

Courtaney
6.12.07, 2:46 PM
Hi, Kell!! I am glad you like this fic!! I tried to write it as one would a TV show...with some sort of cliffhanger here and there. It drove some of my original readers nuts, LOL. But I think it helps keeps the interest!! :p

Hmmm, Luis' appearence being a dream? Well, you may be onto something there, or maybe not...LOL. I will tell you I got threatened four years ago after this same chapter, regarding the same thing, LOL. You are much nicer, so maybe you will get your wish. LOLOL.

Tune in tonight for the answer!!

Thanks for reading!! :)

Courtaney
6.19.07, 9:01 AM
Hey, guys!!

I am going on a two-day shopping trip, but I will post the finale of PIT when I return, with a little added ending!!

Thanks for reading!!

Court

Courtaney
6.20.07, 11:18 PM
I meant to say with a little bit added to the original ending! LOL.

I am back, but I need to work on the extra part of the final chapter tomorrow. It involves Shuis. The original final chapter was all Evian, because there was so much to cover with them. But I want to put Shuis in as well so we can see just where they leave off in this story!! There will be an epilogue too involving all the characters in the fic.

It should be up tomorrow night!

mr peepers
6.23.07, 10:13 AM
Thanks for posting Court! This was always one of my favorites. How can it lose? Evian + Shuis=MAGIC :0)

yhh
6.24.07, 11:22 AM
Excellent story. Who knew a pit could be so romantic? Maybe I should fall in one.

So Julian and Eve had a daughter not a son, but what happened to her? Where is she?

I loved the story and your Luis and Sheridan didn't annoy the hell out of me so thanks for that too. I really liked them and was rooting for them too.

Courtaney
6.25.07, 11:39 AM
Thanks for posting Court! This was always one of my favorites. How can it lose? Evian + Shuis=MAGIC :0)

Awww, thank you, mr. peepers!! I agree, Evian+Shuis=MAGIC, for sure!! Hopefully the show will realize that soon too. Ugh.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Courtaney
6.25.07, 11:47 AM
Excellent story. Who knew a pit could be so romantic? Maybe I should fall in one.

So Julian and Eve had a daughter not a son, but what happened to her? Where is she?

I loved the story and your Luis and Sheridan didn't annoy the hell out of me so thanks for that too. I really liked them and was rooting for them too.

I am glad you liked the story, yhh!! LOL, yes, the pit was kind of a strange place for Evian's reunion, I know. :p But somehow, that filthy, crowded little place became a paradise for one little night. LOL.

The daughter part - in my original writing of it back in 2003, I had some more details about her in the epilogue, but I changed some things here in case I do a sequel...the sequel that is in my head. It may have something to do with their daughter too, so I took the liberty to alter that epilogue a little so I wasn't tied into anything specific about their daughter. Just that it was indeed a girl.

LOL about Shuis not annoying you. I love them and wish we could see them like this on the show again. I miss the couple that we saw in those early years. They had so much potential.

Thanks so much for reading, and great to hear what you thought of the story!!

yhh
6.25.07, 1:40 PM
I didn't want to mention the word sequel, but now that you did....How far along is this sequel in your head? Something that could start posting by the end of summer?

pwtala
6.25.07, 1:44 PM
Awesome fanfic courtaney...One of the best I've read for Evian....I love the passion Evian have for one another...Great job!!!!

Courtaney
6.27.07, 7:22 PM
I didn't want to mention the word sequel, but now that you did....How far along is this sequel in your head? Something that could start posting by the end of summer?

Not real far. I have had some ideas about it for a year or two, but I am not sure exactly what will happen in it, just some of the basics. I'd love to start working on it this summer, but we'll see if I can. It's something I definitely want to try one of these days. But when I do it, I want to be able to focus on it, like I did Pit, because I really dragged Heavenly Trails out, LOL. It took almost three years for me to write that one, and it only had 12 chapters! Whereas Pit, with its 50, took me just 2 1/2 months! So I will definitely have to get motivated for the long haul before I actually post anything. But it is something I'll do my best to get to one of these days!

Courtaney
6.27.07, 7:23 PM
Awesome fanfic courtaney...One of the best I've read for Evian....I love the passion Evian have for one another...Great job!!!!

Thanks, pwtala!! Glad you liked it. Evian=loads of passion!! Hopefully we'll be seeing more of that on the show too soon!!