PDA

View Full Version : UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Pages : [1] 2

UAgirl
5.3.07, 8:30 PM
Hey!

While for the most part I'm enjoying the new boards, I miss the interaction of the old ones.

So...I thought I'd post this thread.

Post your questions, comments, feedback (love it, lol) here.

I'll also use this thread to give you a heads-up when I can about new chapters, ideas, etc. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Shae

UAgirl
5.3.07, 8:35 PM
Forgot to add...

I'm running behind (obviously) on the new chapter of Anna Begins.

This week has been really hectic/busy for me (1 HUGE test down--just the equally HUGE final to go), and I haven't had as much time to write as I'd like. But I DO have more than half of the chapter written. There's a possibility of an update in the next two days, but the new chapter is more likely early next week after my final.

Just wanted to give a heads up and let you know I haven't abandoned the fic; trust me, that is definitely not the case (would have helped my studying though, lol).

Shae

UAgirl
5.9.07, 10:02 PM
Chapter 8 of Anna Begins is up. :)

Ry
5.9.07, 10:39 PM
Hiya UAGirl!
Since you write so much and so often, I'm going to go ahead and sticky this post to the top so people have quick and easy access to you updates and to comment. :) Keep writing!

UAgirl
5.9.07, 10:49 PM
Thanks, lol!

Though it's mostly reposts from other boards and stories that I've been struggling to finish for years now.

Shae

UAgirl
5.24.07, 7:05 PM
Chapter 9 of Anna Begins is posted.

Enjoy.

UAgirl
5.28.07, 8:04 PM
Chapters 27-30 of Imitation of Life posted.

Enjoy.

UAgirl
6.30.07, 11:16 PM
Reposted some more chapters in the Believe and Whisper threads.

Hope you enjoy!

Shae

iLoveET
7.25.07, 1:52 PM
Are there any prequels to Believe? Or sequels?
I love it so far, except for the Theresa and Chad being together, but the rest is sooo easy to imagine!

UAgirl
7.25.07, 8:50 PM
Hi!

Yes, there are prequels to Believe. :) Three, in fact, that I fully plan on posting here in their entirety whenever I get the time (I just have one more very jam-packed week of school left). Reading them may/may not enhance your enjoyment and understanding of Believe. ;)

Unforgettable
Always
Hope

And, I actually have a sequel to this fic in mind, but that would mean actually finishing this one first.

LOL!

Which I definitely plan to do--no matter how long it takes.

We'll see about the sequel; depends upon interest and if it's still there or not. I haven't exactly had anyone stalking me begging for new chapters lately, hehe. And if it doesn't pan out, I won't leave everybody hanging on this fic.

Thanks for the interest.

Shae

P.S. In the process of posting some chapters of Unforgettable now. Hope you enjoy.

UAgirl
7.25.07, 9:21 PM
'New' chapters are up in the Where the Heart Is thread. By new I mean new reposts. :D

Hope you enjoy them despite the atrocious formatting (I swear...what was I thinking not starting a new paragraph when a different character spoke? grrr).

Shae

iLoveET
8.1.07, 3:14 PM
I love all of Believe that you have up and found Unforgettable -- wow is all i can say. can't wait to read the rest of it and the two stories in between. if you have them in word docs etc, could you email the stories?

i wish i had more time to write, your stories are amazing!

UAgirl
8.4.07, 10:01 PM
Thanks iLoveET!

I'm glad you're enjoying the stories. That whole series is still my fave. :)

I just posted another batch of chapters in some of the existing threads and started a new one with "Tell Me Why," the prequel to "Where the Heart Is."

So I have some news for you guys, both good and bad.

Let's start with the good first, okay. :D

Good news is I'm finished with school (hoorah!!!). Yeah, I still have to study for boards and I have to go back to the land of the employed, lol, but I'm finished, which means I have more time to write.

Bad news...I have a horrible case of writer's block, hence all the reposts.

I tried finishing up the new chapter of "Anna Begins." Nothing flows the way I want it to. I added about 2 or 3 sentences (no lie) to a chapter of "Where the Heart Is" that's been sitting on my computer for literally a year or so. I tinkered with "Imitation of Life" and "Finding the Milky Way." Nothing's working for me. I even tried writing small drabbles/ficlets using random song titles from my CD collection, hoping anything would get the creative juices flowing again, but nothing has worked.

And I DO mean nothing.

Sigh.

So...I just wanted to let you guys know I'm trying, and as soon as I recapture the inspiration REAL updates are coming.

In the meantime, I'm heading out for some sand and sun and relaxation for a few days.

Behave yourselves while I'm gone, okay?

LOL!

And enjoy the fanfic. I know it's far from the best fic out there (there's loads that are better), but imho it's better--more entertaining at least--than the actual show these days, which I happened to catch a few minutes of the other day.

Let's just say it was a WTF moment, 'kay.

My goodness what they have done to my Sher. And don't even get me started on Luis. You know I'm not liking any of that.

Later.

Shae

UAgirl
8.10.07, 10:39 PM
Chapter 10 of Anna Begins is up along with a couple of old short stories I posted earlier today in the Sheridan and Luis Short Stories thread.

Hope you enjoy!

Shae

LuisLoFitzLuver
8.11.07, 12:04 PM
FYI..all of the stories of Unforgettable, Always and Hope are up at this site:
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/sheridanlf/

Pam

dolphin711
8.12.07, 3:06 PM
Shae,
I am still reading your stories but havn't been leaving fb much. Just finished reading Chapter 10 of Anna Begins. I love that fanfic! Love the idea of it all. Theresa and Ethan know that Shuis belong together and KNEW that they would do whatever it took to help Anna. They will now be "forced" into doing what they really wanted to all along. Yes, chapter 10 was shorter than the others but it was good and got all of the details out there for you to move on to the next chapter. Loved how you mixed in the words from Theresa's letter to Pilar to Pilar's acting on those words.

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful stories with us and I look forward to Chapter 11 of Anna Begins, as well as any other fics you care to update SOON!!!

Ann

PS How did boards go? Or have you done that yet? And jobs? I hope all is going well in your life....busy as it is! LOL! TTYL!

UAgirl
8.12.07, 6:35 PM
Thanks for providing the link to those stories, Pam. I completely missed the request for the other stories. Blame it on my school-induced brain of mush. ;)

Ann!

Don't sweat the feedback issue. :D Don't get me wrong, I love feedback, but I completely understand how busy real life can be.

I'm glad you're enjoying Anna Begins. That story has been in my head forever; I just never started it because I have so many other unfinished WIPs. But sadly, inpiration for some of those other stories are at an all-time low, and rather than waiting to finish a few fics that may never get finished (unless my inspiration gains a sudden burst of unexpected creativity, lol), I decided to go ahead with it. I'm glad I did too, because it's a lot of fun to write.

I'm a little too fond of angst.

Boards haven't gone yet (LOL). They should go at the end of this month/start of the next. Right now I'm still at my old job with hopes of a promotion. :D Thanks for the interest! Don't worry. I'll keep you updated.

Shae

P.S. Hope you enjoy chapter 11. The fact that it's much longer alone is a step in the right direction, huh?

UAgirl
8.12.07, 6:44 PM
Chapter 11 of Anna Begins is posted.

Enjoy.

:D

mr peepers
8.12.07, 8:28 PM
Loved it as always! I missed this story and was pleasantly surprised to see new chapters posted back to back in such a short span. I look forward to reading where this is going :)

UAgirl
8.12.07, 8:34 PM
Thank you so much!

You have my being finished with school to blame for the back to back chapters. :) This story was knockin' around at the back of my brain the whole time I was supposed to be studying this last semester.

LOL!

I still have some studying to do (boards...ugh), and I return to the land of the employed tomorrow, but I'm not going to abandon this story or my others.

I have lots planned for all of them.

Hope you enjoy the ride.

Shae

iLoveET
8.12.07, 9:52 PM
Shae,

Thanks for the updates. And for the links to the completed stories, loving the Unforgettable series. So far I have only read what you have posted on here, so now I will have to read them all in order!!

Also, I love the Anna Begins, and how you incorporated a lot of Theresa and Ethan, even though they have passed. The notes from Theresa to Pilar lend a lot of realism, and the emotion in your writings are truly heartwarming.

Thanks again!!

Lynne

iLoveET
8.19.07, 1:03 PM
So I actually read all the way through Unforgettable, and Always, and am now at Ch. 46 in Hope.

Shae, I don't know how you do it, but I was moved to tears at the "accident" and just cannot get over your incredible writing talent. I have not put the computer down for the last 3 days except to eat, sleep, and use the facilities! It is just so easy to get drawn into this series.

Again, you're incredible!

Lynne

iLoveET
8.19.07, 1:06 PM
I haven't bugged you about new chapters of Believe yet because I am busy reading Unforgettable/Always/Hope! But I will be begging once I am caught up!!!

UAgirl
8.19.07, 10:31 PM
Wow! Just wow. :D

You've read a lot then, because the chapters in that series have gotten progressively longer over the years.

LOL!

I'm really thrilled you've enjoyed what you've read so much so far. 46 of Hope, huh? I'll have to revisit that chappie and see what you're reading right now. ;)

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on both this series and Anna Begins. I hope you continue to enjoy them.

By the way, which accident are you referring to (quite a lot has happened in the Unforgettable-verse, lol, and I'm curious)?

I love reading your thoughts just as much as I love reading everyone else's; they make my day.

Thanks so much, Lynne!

Hope to hear more from you soon (and bug away...it's the only way I get things accomplished...although I might ignore you for a few days when I take those pesky boards).

Shae

UAgirl
8.19.07, 10:49 PM
Updated some threads.

You'll find 'new' chapters in the following threads:

Unforgettable
Tell Me Why
Whisper

Also...I just wanted to update you guys on the status of my other stories. I'm currently working on new chapters to Anna Begins, Believe, One True Thing, Imitation of Life, and Where the Heart Is. Believe it or not, Shuis are being stubborn in all of the fics so I'm having a hard time completing a single chapter, but I'm still plugging away.

LOL!

Hopefully, I'll have something up within the next couple of days.

In the meantime, I thought I'd try something out, see if I can gain some assistance with deciding which chapter to put the most effort into finishing. Kinda gauge your interest, if you'll allow me.

Now for a little poll (and this--the order listed--is going by the number of views each fic has...if you have another preference, pick other and specify).

What story do you most want to see updated?

Anna Begins
Whisper
Imitation of Life
Believe
Angel
One True Thing
It Happened One Night
Love and Legalities
Other

divinelyfine
8.20.07, 9:28 AM
Yikes! I totally love "Whisper"...it's so creepy and intriguing...can't wait to see more!

UAgirl
8.20.07, 10:22 PM
Thanks divinelyfine!

I've not given up all hope on "Whisper" just yet so stay tuned. I'll do my best to get things moving again with that fic as soon as the muse if willing to cooperate.

In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the chapters I've posted.

UAgirl
8.20.07, 10:24 PM
New chapter of "It Happened One Night" up.

Sorry for its shortness, but the story and I are still getting reacquainted with each other (LOL).

Hope you enjoy!

Hopefully, chapter 7 (if you guys are interested in a chapter 7) won't take as long to show up.

Shae

iLoveET
8.21.07, 12:21 AM
Okay Shae -

I finished Hope. Now all that I had previously read in Believe makes a TON more sense, and I really am going to be bugging you now, lol!!!

Oh, the accident was Kay's, it was terrific writing.

What are the boards you refer to? I am afraid I'm not as read up on you as I am your fics!
Thanks again!

UAgirl
8.21.07, 12:45 AM
LOL!

That's okay, Lynne.

The boards I'm referring to are the state boards for nursing. I just finished, hence, all the new posts from me the last couple of weeks. :D

I'm glad that Believe makes more sense to you now. Aside from wondering how the heck Chad and Theresa got together though, was it too hard to follow from a newbie's standpoint?

Just curious. ;)

I thought you were talking about Kay's accident.

It's funny. I never actually planned what happened with her character; it really wrote itself, much like the rest of that story.

*sigh* It's silly, but I miss writing that fic; it had a different feel to it than Believe. That's okay though. I have lot's planned for Believe that I hope you and everyone else still reading will enjoy.

Thanks again, Lynne!

I'm still amazed you managed to read the whole series up until now. I'm almost caught up on posting the latest chapters of Believe here at these boards. I should be finished by the time I have the latest chapter completed.

Until then, I'll keep posting the other stories.

Shae

divinelyfine
8.21.07, 9:28 AM
I am enjoying Whisper...I always have; I remember it from the old board. Then yesterday I was poking around another site and I found all of Whisper up to chapter 45! Needless to say, now I'm really getting anxious...what is going to happen with Chad and Kay, what happened to Ivy at the Seascape (will she end up with Sam, or are there more bad things in store for her), what is with "Grace" (is it really her, what happened to her 9 years ago, what is making Chad and Kay rush over to the Bennett's to see her)?

LOL, enough questions for you? I guess I'll just have to keep re-reading until more comes ;)

iLoveET
8.21.07, 3:45 PM
It wasn't hard to follow at all. I have watchen Passions from the beginning, and I have to say, your writing sure beats the heck out of the current script! The only thing it took a little while on is where your story "started" -- only had to think here when I realized that Ivy HADN'T revealed that E was Sam's, when it's been out on the show for quite a while though. Everything else was great. Time moves at a great pace.
I really like the characters Abby and Nick, they add a wonderful spice to the familiar staples of Harmony. And I especially love Gwen and Hank, the old hilarious Hank that I love. It is hard to picture Ethan and Beth, but it kind of happened and they grow on me. Love Ivy and the younger man.

Which "state" are your boards for? I am in Iowa, and I have a lot of friends in the nursing field here. Me, I'm a biz grad!

Keep up the good work, loving it Shae!

Lynne

UAgirl
8.21.07, 10:27 PM
Thank you!

I certainly have more fun writing the characters than watching them onscreen; I'll admit I stopped watching the show over 3 (maybe 4) years ago.

Nope. Ivy hasn't revealed Ethan as Sam's in this fic, and you know what? I'm still in the air about her ever doing it. Obviously, it's something she suspects/knows. You can chalk some of the storylines up to the fact that I started this series WAY back when. I think it was my 3rd or 4th story (Unforgettable), and I had so much fun with it, I couldn't quit writing. ;)

Abby and Nick's roles just sort of grew and grew and grew. LOL! I'm glad you enjoy them. I was afraid I'd put off some of my readers with their addition, but they seem (overall) to be pretty well accepted, and I think you'll see in later chapters of Believe that their ties to the pre-existing families of Harmony will only strengthen.

Gwen and Hank are my other favorite couple (besides Abby/Nick) to write after Sheridan and Luis, and I can't see anybody else but Dalton playing Hank. I've wished a million times that he was back on the show. I guess it's true that you don't know what you're missing until it's gone.

Ethan and Beth are maybe the oddest couple in this story, but you know what? I've certainly read odder pairings. LOL! Neither one of them are the great loves of the others lives, but they're okay with that. They're with the people they need to be with at this time in their lives (jeez...I'm talking like they're real).

And Ivy and younger men just seem to go together to me like peanut butter and chocolate, hehe.

State boards I'm talking about are AL boards ((note the UA--from my first foray into academia, lol, but NOT the last, obviously).

A biz grad, huh?

Cool.

Thanks Lynne!

Lovin' your comments. Keep them coming. :D

Shae

UAgirl
8.21.07, 10:42 PM
Forget to add...

Chapter 7 of "It Happened One Night" has been posted.

It's another short one, but I hope you all enjoy!

Shae

iLoveET
9.1.07, 10:30 PM
I have to say, although Ethan and Beth certainly aren't the great loves of each others lives in this series, I think a baby for them would be the true love of their lives, bringing them way closer and help them truly fall in love with each other.

I am finally seeing some of the ties of Abby and Antonio, that she and Tony were close when her ex was in jail/out-of-the-picture. I am interested to see what happened and what will happen when he reappears -- I am guessing he makes and apprearance for Theresa's upcoming nuptials.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately - getting ready for a business trip to Denver. Fun, fun! Just re-reading Believe now that I have the first 3 done, and have gotten back to chapter 14.

Again, I love it all. I might have to print this out one day so I can read it again in the future.

Thanks again for the great work Shae!!

Lynnie

UAgirl
9.3.07, 1:07 AM
This is for divinelyfine. :D

I love that you have so many questions.

LOL!

And no, that doesn't make me evil.

Some of the answers might not be so set in stone anymore--I only had notes jotted down here and there for the chapters (and I started the fic a long time ago), but I still have these certain images of the ending I wanted to have play out from time to time when I'm trying like heck to get over the writer's block that stalled that story way back when.

It's funny. Whisper was/is arguably the darkest fic I've ever attempted and still one of my favorites so I'm going to keep chipping away at it regardless. :)

Plus, just like you, I'm dying to find out what happens with Chad and Kay, Ivy (left her in a sticky place, didn't I? LOL), and Grace--man, WTH is up with her?

Keep rereading; I still do.

One day I'll shock the hell out of you and post a new chapter. :D Until then, I'm sure you'll only add to your questions with each new read-through.

Thanks, and sorry I didn't really answer anything; where would be the fun in that?

:)

Shae

UAgirl
9.3.07, 1:22 AM
Did you say baby?

Mmm. I'll give that idea some thought, Lynne. ;) You know they say things like these happen in 3's. Abby's already expecting a bundle of joy. Who else does that leave? Care to wager a bet?

Tony's reappearance in Harmony is pretty much inevitable at this point. I've been working up to it forever. LOL! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Do I detect a little sarcasm on that second fun?

Seriously, enjoy your business trip (as much as you can). I should have some more chapters up for you to (maybe one day print) read by the time you get back.

Thanks Lynne.

Have a safe trip.

Shae

iLoveET
9.3.07, 10:57 AM
Yes, I spit out the word - baby :winkq:

How can I place a bet with the author about who'd be the third pregnancy? That's kinda like betting with the odds stacked against you!! Who would make an interesting third...Abby, Beth, and.....Ivy? Can she still get pregnant at her age? Hmm...I don't think any more for Gwank or Shuis. I think it is too early for "good Catholic Theresa" and Katie and Noah aren't married yet....

Tony....I am still having a hard time calling him that, but I guess after Passions years as Antonio, and for awhile Brian, it's expected. I like the way Ivy found the first connection in a picture of Abby, Shane and Tony. And how Abby had no clue they were the same person until Ivy's investigation started. Is she going to tell Shane the connection? :confused:

Actually, packing for the trip is the hard part, but the trip itself isn't so bad. We get to learn cool new electronics stuff and new products, and at night we eat at awesome places and are staying at the Hyatt fancy-schmancy hotel. I might have forgotten to mention my boss is my boyfriend of 5-yrs, so it is great to have a mini-vacation - we normally work 6.5 days a week!

Actually - a crazy idea just popped in my head about 3rd pregnancy -- the night before Theresa's wedding to Chad, she and Ethan get drunk? A fanfic who's the daddy? Neh, I think I've had enough of that on the show. (Still gotta root for my main couple somehow!! :p )

We leave Tuesday afternoon - but I will check in at night.

Lynnie

iLoveET
9.5.07, 5:51 PM
Shae,

Just read your new chapters of Believe. I think the break with Migs and Abby was written very well - a very hard thing to write, but I loved the added humor of him kissing her!

I'm still hoping that pregnant woman #3 this go round isn't Sheridan. I just can't imagine Pilar with one more grandkid!

Who haven't we seen in a while....Whitney or Simone, and I know where Chad and Theresa are.

Question for ya: Sheridan and Luis moved out of their first house when they added on to the family. Gwen and Hank moved in. Wouldn't that house be getting a bit small for their family of three and a dog? I would love to see them go through some sort of homebuilding process, or Ethan and Beth to move in to their old house (Sher/Luis, then Gwank, then EBeth) what a great story for them ~ a house with history.
That or are Abby and Nick going to need more space than a 2-bedroom apartment?

Can't wait to read about Tony coming home. Is he bringing anyone with him? We also need Miguel to fall flat-out in love again. Does Tony bring her with him?

Tomorrow the trade show starts, so I had some time to kill this afternoon, and what a great way to do it~!

Thanks again for the great reading!

Lynne

UAgirl
9.5.07, 9:42 PM
LOL!

Well, I have to drum up interest somehow. Even if a few bets are involved. And really...your guess is as good as mine. ;) Actually, I've got a plan, an ever-evolving plan, but a plan nonetheless.

Tony's just what Abby calls Antonio in my head. Hehe. Are you asking about Abby telling Shane the connection or Ivy telling Shane? Or someone else altogether?

It's all right to always root for your main couple somehow. I haven't watched the show in over 3, 4 years now, but I still root for Sheridan and Luis (through these fanfics) even though a quick run-through of the boards tells me present day Sheridan is NOT the Sheridan I fell in love with along with Luis in the very beginning.

If you want to read Ethan/Theresa in my fics, I've got a few where they're featured. Sometimes I poke a little fun at them (everybody gets made fun of in School Daze and My So-Called Life) and sometimes I torture them (Whisper), but they do make appearances now and then.

You might want to check out the following:

School Daze and its sequel My So-Called Life (but only if you got a good sense of humor--not that this is LOL funny, but no one's safe in this fic, except maybe Kay because she's doing most of the making fun).

Where the Heart Is--I admit this one has more of a Gwen slant to it as of right now, largely due to the place I was in when I started writing it in regards to my feelings about Theresa's character; if that doesn't turn you completely off of it, I have some E/T scenes planned for later in the fic though they'll still be marginal characters compared to Sheridan and Luis; P.S. this one is actually a sequel too--Tell Me Why has no Ethan/Theresa scenes to speak of that I remember.

Anna Begins will continue to feature Ethan and Theresa, mainly in flashback scenes. If you've read just the prologue, you understand why.

Whisper has plenty of Ethan/Theresa, everybody else angst. LOL! It's my dark fic that I've been writing/chipping away at for years. You'll notice--if you decide to take a look at this fic--that I like to try my hand at odd couplings from time to time. Sometimes it works; sometimes I'm the only one not going WTH?! :D

And finally, the most Ethan/Theresa-centric fic I've ever tried to write (at this moment anyway--it will end up featuring more Sher/Luis before it's over with I'm sure, lol)...It Happened One Night. Not much angst here. Not yet anyway. Not too many chapters yet, either. Perfect for jumping right in if you accept the challenge.

That's all I got. If you decide to check any of them out, I'd love to read your thoughts just as I've really enjoyed our interactions so far. :)

And now, to actually get back on topic, I'm glad you thought the Abby/Migs break was well written. Thank you.

Sadly, I tend to neglect Whitney and Simone in my fics. It's not intentional, and I do actually like (at least the potential in) both characters. But I don't do enough with them. They're still hanging around Harmony, just floating off-canvas right now. Hehe. I actually have more planned for Whitney, in particular, for later chapters--and beyond if I ever finish this installment; may not be a popular move, but it's one I've toyed with for a while now so we'll see.

Answer: I'm getting there, and quit reading my mind! LOL! No, seriously. The idea's been there all along; I've just been slow getting there. In the beginning I posted a chapter of Unforgettable a day it seemed. :) Hank needs something to do anyway.

Give Miguel a little time is all I'm saying. You'll see what happens when he tries to move on before he's really ready soon enough (well...I'm writing this so it might not be too soon).

Enjoy your mini-vacation. ;)

Shae

iLoveET
9.6.07, 9:56 AM
Even on my mini-vacation, I am still checking in regularly it seems, either in the morning before I head to the show, or when we get back in the evening ~ I guess I just can't get enough!

Quick question: Is Tell Me Why the first and Where the Heart is the sequel? Or the other way around...

I have read School Daze/So Called Life, but it was a while ago before the Believe series. I will have to reread. Still loving Anna Begins, haven't looked to see if there were new chapters since, again, the Believe Series. I think I will dive into Whisper soon.

I know it isn't easy to think about Whit and Simone, they never had a lot going for them on the show until recently, but I was just thinking of all the females currently in the Believe series. I always wondered on the show if Simone didn't have a thing for Miguel, (before she was lesbian). I was thinking Whit, but she is a few years older, not like that is strange these days.

Okay, I'll leave you alone about Hank for awhile, although I love his and Abby's brother-sister-like bond with a touch of flirting. Eek, that kind of sounds bad, doesn't it?

I know everyone in town knows Antonio, but I think it is great that Abby knows him as Tony. I was meaning, will/did Abby tell Shane that Tony is Antonio? Being Shane is in the pic with her and Tony. I didn't know if he'd pick up the connection.

I know you have it planned to reveal why Antonio left, so I won't but you about it now. But where did Abby come from? I know she was married before and "Tony" helped her when she needed him, but where were they? I know she became a physical therapist and came to Harmony through Luis's rehab, but where was she living before? (Trying to get a guess at how far away Antonio really was from Harmony I guess).

OKAY!! Done with the harrassing this morning. Breakfast time and then we're gonna hit the showfloor!

Talk later!
Lynne

iLoveET
9.8.07, 12:52 PM
Am I getting the impression that Antonio is behind the break-in? Or it has something to do with Lissy's parents - well, her dad i guess - working for Crane?

Oh and another question - please tell me that when you write someone as being dead, they don't come back to life ten times. Talking Alistair here. Just checking!

UAgirl
9.8.07, 7:02 PM
Tell Me Why is first in that particular series (man, I really need to stop doing series if I hope to finish up any fics any time soon).

School Daze is goofy, but it's meant to be that way. I had a lot of fun writing it, and maybe one day, I'll finish its sequel (refer to note above, lol) My So-Called Life.

Sorry for the long wait between new chapters of Anna Begins. I'm super busy studying (or attempting to in the middle of catching back up at work), and haven't had enough time to really jump back in with that fic.

Warning about Whisper: I'm not finished yet, but it takes more dark twists and turns later on that might not be pleasant to read about, but from what we've seen on the show, I think they're certainly plausible. And if they're not completely, I'll do my best to sell them. ;)

You bring up an interesting point about Simone and Whitney. It's true; they never had a storyline that completely captivated me, either together or apart, when I think the potential was there. It was always there. And as for Simone and Miguel? Hmm. Interesting idea that, believe or not, I've already toyed around with (maybe you've noticed, lol) but haven't committed to yet. After all, I don't want to force anything. Let's just say I have plans for Miguel too. They're not written in stone, but they're there.

Don't feel bad for enjoying Hank and Abby's flirty brother-sister relationship (although...when it's written like that it looks...kind of...incestuous). It's actually what I'm going for with them, and sometimes I can't tell if it's coming across or not.

Shane knows something is up, but he's still in the dark about a few things that Abby hasn't opened up to him about. But trust me, lol, the truth will come out because some secrets just won't be kept.

Abby met Antonio in New York, but it wasn't the first or only place he'd been to since leaving Harmony (does that help? :)).

Has anybody ever told you that you're very observant? LOL! That's all I'm going to say about that. Your questions will be answered (I want to say soon, but I can't make any promises right now) so keep reading.

Alistair's deader than dead so you don't have to worry about him coming back. But he set a lot of things into motion before he died, so I guess you can say, in a way, that he lives on. :D

How's that for you?

LOL!

Thanks so much, Lynne. I hope you continue to enjoy the story and reply. I'm always interested to read what you think about the latest goings-on.

Shae

iLoveET
9.8.07, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I kinda got the subtle hint at the Miguel/Simone (or was it Whitney) early on after Kay died. No, wait, that was Whitney and Nick..... It will be hard to write a new love for him because, in this story, he was really, truly in love with Kay and it is hard to forget the history. It will be interesting.

I love reading Abby/Hank, it is great. The perfect amount of flirtiness at the same time as the closeness of friendship you can rely on. And Gwen's take on this is hilarious, too.

Okay, Abby (and Shane?) are from New York. That answers that question. Here's another: How long has Antonio been gone? I don't think anyone said, but I am guessing Abby's been in Harmony now since right around Christian and the twins' birth....roughly 6 or so years. I would guess Abby met Antonio, oh what, 4 years before she came to Harmony? Would this be about right? Just trying to guess how long he's been gone.

Yes, I am pretty observant. I read ALOT. Usually romance fluff, but I love fanfics now that I found you!!

Flying home tomorrow, will be back in my comfort zone, with my own laptop, and I can dig into Whisper. Don't worry, I will keep a very open mind (remember, Theresa and Chad???, lol)

Thanks Shae!
Lynne

UAgirl
9.9.07, 12:28 AM
LOL!

Real subtle, aren't I?

I'll just say that you aren't wrong about either one of them (Simone, Whitney). Neither are you wrong about how hard it will be to write a new love for Miguel. He's in a really tough, confusing place right now and really needs to tread carefully, but do you honestly think I'll let him? ;)

Don't you love how secure Gwen is in her man's feelings for her in this fic? Nice change from the show, huh?

I've been kind of vague about how long Antonio has been gone, mostly because the show was kinda vague on it as well (and I started this series way, way back when), but in this story, he left Harmony not long after Martin disappeared so he's been gone a really long time. And about 10, 11, 12 years ago, he crossed paths with dear Abby, and by extension, Shane. So yeah...you're in the right place with your thoughts about how long ago Abby met him, at least in the ballpark.

Aww...thanks about the fanfic comment. You're sweet.

LOL about the open mind comment. Wait until you read the odd pairings in it. :D But please, don't let them deter you; I can't wait to read your thoughts on it, especially as it's about as far away from romantic fluff as you can get.

Thanks Lynne!

Shae

iLoveET
9.10.07, 8:46 PM
Okay, Martin and Antonio have been gone roughly 15 years or so, and now Martin is home. Good answer to my question.

I know Miguel will stumble into his new love, much like the way Abby and Nick have been bumbling around the same way. Migs and Abby are growing into a relationship that is similair to her relationship with Hank. She can lean on them both. (Big change from Gwen on the show! Much better!)

I am up to Ch 19 on Whisper. It is very different, kind of poltergeist-ish (and I haven't ever seen the movie). Migs and Charity's daughter is verrrry weird.

Kind of OT but not really: each story I read, I picture Eric Martsolf as Ethan, not Travis Schuldt. Molly as the original Charity, and Heidi as the current Kay. I love Dalton. And it really is fun to read your fanfic because I know it starts about 4-5 years ago Passions time, my favorite is your names for the Crane siblings, much more real than Pretty, Fancy, Fox, etc.

Have a few things to do at the shop quick tonight, but I wanted to hop on. Talk to you later Shae!

UAgirl
9.11.07, 8:21 PM
Glad you enjoy *my* Gwen.

LOL about your thoughts about Charity and Miguel's daughter in Whisper. Charity was always weird so I guess it comes naturally? Poltergeist-y is an apt description. I'll take that as a compliment. ;)

Not really OT. Here's how I see them in my fics, mainly because of the time frame in which I started said fics:

Dalton as Hank in ALL of my stories
Travis as Ethan in most (but really...over time, it's become more of a melding of Travis and Eric...weird)
Molly as Charity (when I decide to actually write the character in)
Liza as Gwen in all of my fics except for Whisper (Natalie was on then, and I really enjoyed her performance)
TAM as Kay in my early fics (which would pretty much be all of them except for Anna Begins--interestingly, I think the Kay in that fic is a amalgamation of all 3 Kay's for me); but more and more, Heidi seems to popping into my head as I write, hehe)
Don (1 N or 2?) as Chad in all of 'em
Jade (?) as Jessica (I don't remember paying attention to her much when the original Jess was on)
Lena as Simone (I thought she had more heart and appeal then)
Jesse as Miguel (even though boy couldn't act his way out of a paper bag most of the time)
Justin as Fox (on the rare occasion he appears in my fics)

*I* like my names for the Crane kids better too.

LOL! Aren't they ridiculous? I thought Fancy was bad, but Pretty takes the cake.

Talk to you later.

Off to put up some more chapters.

Shae

iLoveET
9.20.07, 10:26 AM
So I have read all of what is up for Whisper, and I have to say that for once, I am liking the Grace in this story. I kind of got bored and "ehh" with the old, sweet, doesn't-know-anyone-doens't-like-my-tomato-soup-cake Grace. This new take is amazing. Even though she is evil.
Charity's kid freaks the hell out. And every other young one in the script apparently.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Ethan's affair with Whitney left Whitney with a bun in the oven. I also get the feeling that they will work things out, until the truth comes out about Whitney. In 9 months shall we say?

Okay, back to my favorite series. Can't wait for more new stuff on the Believe series, and it's been awhile for Anna Begins, right?
Had to get my little prodding in, it's been awhile!!

Talk with you again soon!

Lynne

divinelyfine
9.20.07, 5:15 PM
LOL, I always have a lot of questions because I know that there's more than one turn for every story to take. And you're right, I'm sure I'll have more questions as I re-read again...and again...and again! I think I've already read this story about six different times since you started it back in the old coffeeroom days.

And no, I suppose it wouldn't be any fun if you answered my questions and gave it away, but oh man...sometimes suspense is the worst!

Any-hoo, keep doing the great work that you do, and when you do update Whisper, I'll be around!

Ashley

P.S. I love your other fic, too. I think my favorite after Whisper is Anna Begins.

iLoveET
9.24.07, 3:40 PM
So I didn't even notice you had more up of Believe until just now. Bad me.

WOW, I like how you are reintroducing Antonio into the story. Okay, okay, I guess you are right when you said I read into things. But that's only because of your superb writing skills.

Love Abby and Nick finally getting closer again. What are the pamphlets about that Ivy found from Beth? I am guessing pregnancy info, etc.
What is the trip Chad and Theresa are taking Jake on that Ali wants to go with?

Okay that's all I can ask - I should be working!!

Talk to you more later Shae.
Lynne

UAgirl
9.30.07, 3:52 PM
The latest chapter of Believe is up in that thread.

Lynn and Ashley...thank you both so much. I'm thrilled you're still enjoying the stories enough to comment on them. :)

I'm working on Whisper, little by little, and there will be many more twists and turns before I'm finished.

LOL!

The new chapter of Anna Begins is partially written, but I'm not completely happy with it so I'm holding off on posting until I'm satisfied. Trust me, what I have written right now is crap. ;) But know that I haven't abandoned it.

Now to answer your question, Lynn (this is different, Ashley, because this isn't a mystery that ties into the plot, lol--don't hate me): the trip is a trip to New York Theresa has been planning and wants to take Ali and the rest on. The pamphlets will make sense soon. :D

Hope this helps.

Enjoy the new chapter.

I'm off (to write some more).

Have a happy Sunday.

Shae

iLoveET
10.2.07, 9:08 PM
So....here I am to bug you again.....
Is it raining like crazy where you are Shae? Tornado warnings in the eastern half of Iowa - and I'm on the computer, lol!

UAgirl
10.5.07, 7:42 PM
LOL Lynn!

Bug away.

No rain here. I can count on one hand the number of times it's rained here in the last 2-3 months. It's pretty dry.

Hope you enjoyed the new chapter of Believe.

I'm working on getting another chapter (of something, anything) out this weekend.

So...keep up the bugging.

Believe it or not, it helps.

Shae

iLoveET
10.6.07, 2:55 PM
Bug, bug, bug!! ;)
I really like the way each chapter weaves each character tighter to the story and the other characters. Can't wait for more!

What state are you in again Shae?

Have a great weekend!

iLoveET
10.17.07, 2:15 PM
Shae,
Just checking in to see that you are still alive and kicking out there. Haven't heard anything from you in quite some time!

UAgirl
10.21.07, 7:22 PM
Still alive and kicking in AL, Lynn.

I've just been super, super busy, and stumped with my fics. ;)

But...I have managed to finish chapter 12 of Anna Begins. I'm not that happy with it, but I am happy that I finally managed to finish something. Seriously, I have four partially written chapters to four different fics on my harddrive and each is worse than the last.

But I've decided to bite the bullet and post the chapter in the hopes it can help me find inspiration to finish the other chapters.

Going to post right now.

Shae

P.S. Keep bugging. It's the only thing that's kept me from completely giving up.

iLoveET
10.22.07, 1:46 PM
Actually, I like the new chapter of Anna Begins. I can't help it, any of your stories with Hank and Gwen are cute! And if I remember, Hope is in a few stories as well? She's so cute.

I can't wait to read the next few chapters of Believe. What is it Ivy has on Beth? I still think it's a baby for them. I know we were talking about things coming in threes....
I just hope Shuis are done with babies, but if they aren't I can see good banter with Hank not wanting the snip-snip that Gwen would request!
Well, can't wait for more!
Thanks Shae, talk to you soon!

Lynne

UAgirl
10.28.07, 8:30 PM
Thanks Lynn!

I can't help it. I guess I'm projecting or something with regards to Hank and Gwen.

LOL!

I just think they could be loads of fun together. :D

I've used the name Hope in a couple (few?) of my stories, but this is this Hope's first appearance in a story. What can I say? I like the name. Hehe. And I love writing kids!

You'll have to wait and see about Ivy and Beth, I'm afraid. I'm a little stuck with Believe; anything I'm able to write these days is written in spurts.

LOL about your Shuis comment. That, you'll have to wait and see about too. Sorry.

But hopefully it won't be too long.

In the meantime, I've posted new chapters to another story--Imitation of Life. I don't know if you're following that one or not since it's mainly Sheridan/Luis with appearances by the rest of the Lo-Fitz family and the Bennetts and Cranes.

Talk to you soon.

Shae

iLoveET
11.15.07, 1:00 PM
Shae,

I have been dying for new chapters!!! :read:

Hope everthing is going well otherwise.

Loyally Lynne!

UAgirl
11.25.07, 9:33 PM
Everything's going fine, Lynne (ack! I just realized I mis-spelled your name earlier...sorry).

I've just been woefully blocked on Believe and the rest of my stories other than Imitation of Life.

You'll be happy to know, though, that the story that ate my brain (:D) is finally finished!

Yay!

Now I'll be able to focus my energy on those new chapters of Believe and Anna Begins that I've been dying to write (I can imagine them so clearly in my head, but I'm having a terrible time getting them written).

Your loyalty means ever so much. :)

Shae

NicLuvsShuis
12.10.07, 11:40 PM
Hey Shae!
Its been years since I talked to you, but I decided to rejoin and finsish the fics I never did. It is good to still see you on here and posting some of my favs.

iLoveET
12.12.07, 3:22 PM
Shae,

Okay, I miss your writings!!!
I hope there is more to come.
Unless........are you on writer's strike too? :blush2ey:

Lynne

UAgirl
12.16.07, 7:34 PM
Thanks Nicole!

Good to see you around the boards again. Seems writing Passions fanfic is an addiction I can't shake. I stopped watching the show years ago, but I can't let go of my stories. :D

Hi Lynne!

I'm not on writer's strike--least not intentionally, lol. Seems my muse has been on strike though.

I'm so sorry it's taken so long, but I just posted chapter 27 of Believe.

There is definitely more to come; I'm tackling Anna Begins next.

I hate writer's block!

Ugh!

Anyway, thanks so much for the message. Hope you enjoy the new chapter. Hopefully, the next one won't take so long.

Shae

iLoveET
12.18.07, 5:03 PM
So I read the latest chapter yesterday. Very good.

The one thing that chewed at me a little, is that Sheridan referred to the flight instructor (I guessed him to be Antonio a few chapters ago) as "your friend" to Luis. I am suprised Luis didn't ask, which friend, what's his name?

Abby and Nick, much love. And you write Theresa much more whiny/hyper the closer the wedding gets, which is perfect for her character. At least you don't make her repeat the same line/question about 5 times per chapter. :p

Anxiously awaiting more, great as usual Shay!!!

Lynne

UAgirl
12.18.07, 10:23 PM
That's 'cause Luis is distracted by other things (recall a convo he had with a certain someone a few chappies back?). ;) Give me a couple more chapters. Or several. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.

I'm thrilled you enjoy Abby and Nick (especially since they're mine--all mine, lol).

LOL about your take on Theresa. I was afraid I was over-doing it(actually had you in mind), but I figured she'd kinda be that way. And I try not to be repetitive, but sometimes I slip. Hope you can forgive me that.

Thanks so much, Lynne.

Hopefully, the next chapter won't take as long.

Shae

iLoveET
12.19.07, 11:35 AM
Whoops, I meant for that to read, Theresa's so repetitive on the show it drives me crazy, and at least you don't make her the same way in your stories. You write the perfect amount of crazy/fool-hardy/headstrong in her.
I guess I will have to reread a few chapters back, I don't remember who/what he is preoccupied by, another baby?
We have to get to Bethy too!!

Thanks Shay, talk to you soon. Take care and happy holidays!!
:cloud9:

Lynnie

NicLuvsShuis
12.20.07, 10:37 PM
Did you ever finish The Parent Trap?

UAgirl
1.1.08, 8:25 PM
Hmm.

Lips are zipped, Lynne.

Sorry. ;)

New chapter of Anna Begins is up. No actual E/T in it, but that's coming (egads! I'm so slow these days--price of being employed, lol).

Hope you enjoy and hope you had some happy holidays of your own.

Shae

UAgirl
1.1.08, 8:29 PM
Sorry, Nicole.

I never finished The Parent Trap, and it's one of the ones least likely to ever be finished.

I still go back and add a few lines here and there to a few of my other oldies: Diamonds, Where the Heart Is, Angel, and Whisper (I have so much I still want to write on that one in particular), to name a few. Maybe someday I'll finally be able to finish at least one or two of them.

Thanks for asking about it; sorry I don't have a more encouraging answer.

Shae

SheridanLF74
1.4.08, 12:02 AM
Do you not answer email anymore girl? Have you abandoned me :P Sorry...couldn't help myself

UAgirl
1.4.08, 6:11 PM
OMG! Neene!

Well, if it was anytime within the past year and a half or more (during nursing school hell), then yeah. Probably so. I pretty much stopped answering to everything during that time, since the program became my life. *sigh*

But now I'm back in the working world (same one, but with a promotion, yay!), and becoming semi-human again. I'm not on the near-constant verge of losing my marbles.

LOL!

How're things? Well, I hope.

Jeez, it's been such a long time.

Shae

UAgirl
1.19.08, 11:17 PM
Lynne,

Wow! You've been busy, reading my other fics. :D

To answer your questions...Diamonds, I'm afraid, is one of my longstanding unfinished WIPs. I actually have the ending written, but the several chapters before the ending refuse to come to me. ;( Unfortunately, it's literally been years since I've managed to write a new chapter, but I've never given up on the hope that I could someday finish it.

Angel is also unfinished, although I have managed to carve out a few words here and there lately. Not enough to constitute an actual chapter, mind you (lol), but enough to make me think completing it is not completely hopeless. :)

I have a couple more chapters of Finding the Milky Way written, and I hope to post them soon. Just wanted to get a few more under my belt first though.

Is There Life After Love is actually the only story out of the whole bunch that is complete, and I really need to get the rest of the chapters posted. I'll work on that soon, I promise. Just have to find the time to clean up the chapters a bit more, make them easier to read--jeez, my formatting was really atrocious in the beginning, not that I'm a master at it now, but I try.

I'm woefully stuck on my other fics right now--I can't seem to write anything of length--but I hope to have something new up soon. Maybe by the end of this week if all goes well.

In the meantime, as an attempt to pull myself out of this terrible writer's block I'm in, I'm trying my hand at short little one-shots. No promise to the quality of them, but they're something, and they're brief. And hopefully, they'll help inspire me with the rest of my fics.

Here's hoping. I'm actually off to post one now.

Thanks Lynne!

UAgirl
1.30.08, 8:22 PM
Just posted chapter 28 of Believe.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
2.11.08, 11:51 PM
New one shot, Pretty Things, posted in the UA Collection thread.

Theresa-centric with mentions (apparently, I just can't help myself, lol) of Sheridan and Luis.

Enjoy!

Shae

iLoveET
2.14.08, 1:40 PM
Shae, I thought Pretty things was very cute.

How about the Believe series? and Anna Begins?

I miss the regular updates and am having withdrawl!!!

Happy Valentine's Day by the way.

Lynnie

SHUIS_4EVER
2.23.08, 11:28 PM
pls update it happened one night and Anna Begins. i was soo into it then it just stopped. noooooooo pls update loveeeee your fanfics. keep it up

UAgirl
3.3.08, 12:18 AM
Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you, Lynnie. :D

So, so, so sorry for taking so long to update. If it's any consolation, I've been missing the regular updates too.

Glad you liked Pretty Things. It didn't really turn out the way I envisioned it when I was first struck with the idea, but I thought it wasn't too bad.

You'll be glad (I hope so anyway, lol) to know that I just posted a new chapter to Anna Begins. Hope it takes some of the edge off of your withdrawal pains. ;)

Believe is next. Hopefully by the end of this week.

Thanks so much!

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Shae

UAgirl
3.3.08, 12:20 AM
Just updated Anna Begins. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck on It Happened One Night, but I haven't given up hope completely. Not on any of my fics actually. Most likely to update Believe next. Keep your fingers crossed, lol.

Thanks so much!

Shae

iLoveET
3.4.08, 2:34 PM
Shae!!!!
Finally!!!!

Oh my, and what a great chapter that was of Anna Begins. I am truly enjoying the Hank/Gwen story, it sounds as if it could be how they met in Unforgettable, coincidence???

I like the Reese and Kay storyline too, it ties in nice with Hope, and Sam and Grace. Enjoyng them too.

I am sorry to hear about your being sick, and family health issues. Hope all is getting better.

Thanks for the update, and much love!!

Lynne

UAgirl
3.4.08, 3:10 PM
So you caught that, huh?

LOL!

I've always toyed with the idea of doing a spin-off fic of how Gwen and Hank gravitated into each other's spheres in the whole Unforgettable-verse, but I've never had the time (and I'm nowhere near finished with that series, lol). Some things are a little different, but a lot of the ideas I have for them in this story are definitely similar to the backstory I've written for them in my head for Unforgettable. So...I'm super excited you're enjoying them so much. Their part of the chapter was actually the easiest for me to write (I've had that chapter 2/3's of the way finished for weeks).

I'm having fun with Reese and Kay too, and I'm really, really surprised at how much I'm enjoying writing about Sam and Grace; they're pretty much writing themselves right now though. I think it's because I like them better complicated instead of perfect (sickly sweet).

Thanks for being so sweet. Things are slowly getting better.

I'm going to try my best to get a new chapter of Believe up soon; maybe even this weekend/early part of next week.

Thanks so much for the continued interest/support of my stories/addiction, lol. Keeps me going when motivation lags.

Shae

SheridanLF74
3.5.08, 2:04 PM
Well following in your footsteps, Ms. Shae, I went back to school and am hoping to get into the nursing program. I have started writing actual novels (who may or may not see the light of day at some point). I've also been working out like crazy. And been bored out of my mind. So bored, I've considered picking fics back up but I noticed the old boards were lacking in SHUIS fans and I wasn't sure it was worth coming out of retirement. Apparently, it is and I think I might come back!

I've missed ya hun! Seriously, I want an email...or something girl. :P

Mois

iLoveET
3.6.08, 1:19 PM
Shae, your stories are MY addiction!!

And all of a sudden, I had a thought of Miguel ending up with Simone in Believe, but still, something doesn't feel right....

I think he needs to go to some kind of counselling/therapy group, he could befriend Lissy's dad Christopher. Maybe meet a widow or something? I am just grasping at something that feels right for him, and it is hard.

It is so easy to take the Hank/Gwen storyline from Anna Begins and interpret it - as a storyline seperate from the rest of the story- as how they hooked up and conceived Jake in Unforgettable series.

And, I can't wait to see Jake and Ali dance at Theresa's upcoming wedding. How cute!! Again, who is Antonio's friend that he says he has to meet? We know it's a she if I remember correctly.

Take care of yourself girl! Talk to you soon!

Lynne

SHUIS_4EVER
3.15.08, 1:19 PM
Shae tanx so much for the Anna Begins update i loved it and hope everything is okay with you now. waitin patiently for more updates. xxxx

UAgirl
3.17.08, 1:08 AM
Chapter 29 of Believe is up.

Enjoy!

Shae

iLoveET
3.17.08, 1:21 PM
Alright - here goes......

1) Absolutely loved the (un)intended referrence to Moi, where Antonio is guessing Lissy's name. Thanks Shae!
2) I think it is Beth that Antonio is calling and vice versa. They were probably good friends back in highschool when she was dating Luis, before he left town.
3) Absolutely loved Hank knocking a hole in the wall, and covering it with a Pig picture when Gwen got home. I am glad Hank will have something to do.
4) I think Beth and Ethan will be akward parents at first, but what first-time parents aren't? They will learn as they go. I guess I forgot that Beth was a bit older than Ethan.
5)Why do I have a feeling that you are trying to edge Katie and Miguel together? I thought that she was so in love with Noah? I know Katie wanted to vent about Nick's resignation/moving with someone, but Miguel's friendship with Abby prevented her from doing so.

So that's my two cents for today - I am sure I will have more.....keep'em coming Shae, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more!!!!

Lynne

iLoveET
4.14.08, 10:51 AM
Shae!!

What updates can I look forward to??!!??

Did you like my questions/responses above on the last chapter? I thought you'd get a kick out of those....

Miss your posts!!!

UAgirl
4.14.08, 9:18 PM
Loved your responses to the last chapter, Lynne!

So sorry I've been MIA. Between work and still dealing with the passing of a loved one, I haven't had much time or particularly felt up to writing lately.

But all that's changed.

I'm on my way to post a new chappie of It Happened One Night. It's nowhere near the best chapter I've written, but it's (hopefully) a jumping off place for a better chapter 9 and way to get my caboose in gear where this story is concerned.

Hope you read and enjoy.

Shae

iLoveET
4.18.08, 1:15 PM
I did indeed like your latest chapter of It Happened One Night. It's a very cute story.

There was an earthquake about 200 miles from us early this morning - I was sleeping, but people 200 miles on the other side of us could feel it I guess.

Speaking of earthquakes, what is the plan for Hank now that he has started demolishing the house? An addition? They are still in the house that used to be Sheridan and Luis's. He must be adding a bedroom for the girls? Game room? What is is up to Shae!?! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Lynnie :pinkyz:

iLoveET
4.22.08, 3:28 PM
So I read your new story with Ethan and Theresa happily married with children -- YAY!! -- and loved it. I like where you're taking this one with Luis and Sheridan. Cute pairing of Gwen and Antonio, even though I really love her with Hank.

How goes the brain fart?

SHUIS_4EVER
4.24.08, 6:30 AM
OMG Shae you can't do this to me, just when I lost my self in the story you stopped. lol please pretty pretty pleaseeeee continue soon. I love it and im wating for updates on the others. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the fanfic, good job good job.

xxxx
Breezzy

p:s: im dying to know why Sheridan left Harmony and why Luis is angry with her. it must be serious. maybe she cheated on him with Antonio her bestfriend's boyfriend?? ohhhhhhhhh i just cant wait. lol

iLoveET
5.5.08, 2:57 PM
Updates??

SHUIS_4EVER
5.6.08, 5:32 PM
Shaeeeeeeeeeeeeee any updates yet?? lol

divinelyfine
5.12.08, 9:33 AM
Wow...long time, no talk! But I came in today after a long absence and saw your fic "Incomplete"...loving it so far! And really, I don't see much cheese around yet :winkq: I love that you delved into revealing some of these secrets so early on. I'll definitely be back to check out the second chapter in the next week...I can't wait to see how this plays out for Shuis (and of course Savy , because I've always been a fan:D).

Thanks for the nostalgia!

UAgirl
5.19.08, 9:20 PM
So...if I miss anyone, by all means, let me know.

Lynnie, re: brain fart (lol): it's partially resolved, but not completely. Just posted chapter 30 of Believe (and part of a chapter at that) and chapter 1 of Incomplete, which is pretty much all Sher/Luis. Sam/Ivy/Grace stuff happens later on along with Theresa/Ethan in that fic. Glad you enjoyed It Happened One Night. I've gotten some fun stuff planned for that one if I can ever really get it going again. Loved your little segueway, lol, and I have no idea if I spelled that right at all. Hope so. Either I'm getting way too predictable or we share very similar minds. :D I promise I'm not ripping off your ideas. If I were to ever do that, I'd give you any/all credit. Re: My Best Friend's Wedding: I admit you had a large part to do with me writing Theresa and Ethan happily married with kids, lol, being a big fan and all. Also, I had to make up for the SAPPINESS of Sheridan and Luis in Believe in this fic by adding a little angst. And I actually prefer Gwen and Hank too, but for the purposes of the story I want to tell, Gwen and Antonio work better. Unless, I figure out a way to make this story a Gwen/Hank story, which is not completely out of the realm of possibility. We shall see. Hope you enjoy the updates.

Breezzy, should I call you that or stick with SHUIS_4EVER? LOL! Can I say I love your excitement about my stories? Seriously, you're tickling me to pieces. :D So sorry to leave you hanging; hope you can handle the suspense. Believe and Incomplete are updated with new chapters. Hope you enjoy!

Divinelyfine--double wow from me. Absolutely long time no talk. Great to see you around these parts again. :) Trust me, there's plenty of cheeze in Incomplete, which has been updated, by the way. The new chapter is pretty much all Sher/Luis, but no worries, there is Sam/Ivy/Grace on the way. And I promise, even though I've been particularly lax on updating old chapters lately, I haven't forgotten Whisper (you are the one that's always kept up with that fic, right? if you're not, oops, sorry ;)). It's just such a struggle finding inspiration these days when I literally can't remember the last episode of Passions that I watched. We needed a bit of nostalgia, don't you think?

I hope you all enjoy the updates and continue to comment. I love reading your thoughts.

Shae

iLoveET
5.22.08, 2:56 PM
So I just looked at the board today and wondered why I hadn't looked sooner!!!

I like the beginning of Chapter 30. I'm wondering what the connection to Beth and Antonio is, other than she used to date his brother. Will him being back in town create a problem with her new husband?

I wish Abby would realize that Nick does love her - wait, what am I saying ?? I wish Nick would open up with his emotions!!! Darn men always holding it in!!! Not Luis, he's good with those sort of things.

Wow, and when you say Cheesy on Incomplete, you mean CHEEZY! But it is fun to look back at the romantic, simple times of the good ol' years.

Can't wait to read more of everything Shae. Even that creepy Whispers and how Ethan and Theresa deal with his infidelity - with her best friend no less! Actually, I am really looking forward to that, behind Believe.

divinelyfine
6.6.08, 2:46 PM
Hey Shae! I'm loving Incomplete...cheese is great for nostalgia and a bit of cheer for the day :) And yes...I'm the one that is desperately waiting for updates on Whisper (love that fic!!!)

Thanks for updating and as always...can't wait to see more from you :)

iLoveET
6.13.08, 1:58 PM
Hey Shae, how are things down south?

I've got a quick question for you, and it's not when are you going to update the Believe series (when are you, by the way?) LOL

How do you go in and edit a post you previously made?
I am reading through the chapters of my fanfic and notice a few things that I need to correct, and don't see how to edit?

Thanks doll!

Lynnie

iLoveET
6.30.08, 2:09 PM
Can't wait for more Shae! This is an interesting segway into some pretty high-thrill stuff coming isn't it!??!

I have a feeling Tony will be revealed.....3 chapters from now. But more important, I think Christian will say that he looks a lot like Daddy that will blow his cover (is my ESP accurate, or just plain scary?)

Thanks for the updates, and here's to better luck with lightning!! (When my man sees storms on the radar, he unplugs everything, lol!)

UAgirl
7.17.08, 10:30 PM
Let me try this again.

New chapter of Anna Begins up.

Enjoy.

iLoveET
7.20.08, 8:23 PM
So, I really liked the new chapter of Anna Begins. I like the gradual growth of Sheridan and Luis's relationship. And I am especially looking forward to how Sam and Grace work things out.

Can't wait for more updates on your other stories too!

Lynnie

serendipity27
8.11.08, 11:24 PM
Since Passions has now ended, do you know if these boards will be staying? And if not, where will you be posting your stories? I always read them on the old coffeerooms boards, but are you posting on your own site or anything?

I've been rereading some stories - I finished Unforgettable and am half way through Always - and am addicted to your series all over again! I think Always is my favourite - I love the storyline where Luis gets injured and how it plays out. Please post more Believe soon!

iLoveET
8.12.08, 2:15 PM
Yeah Shae!!! Please post more Believe soon!

UAgirl
9.15.08, 5:20 PM
Lynnie and serendipity,

Chapter 31 of Believe is up now. Hope you (and others?) enjoy.

And as for the question of whether I'll still be posting my stories...as long as these boards are around I'll post at both the new and old CR boards.

I don't have a website of my own or the time/know how to put something like that together, and I doubt Janine even updates her old site where some of my stories are archived anymore either.

But I will keep posting, until my interest in the characters completely dies. ;)

iLoveET
9.17.08, 11:37 AM
Oh Shae! It's good to hear from you again!!

I enjoyed the new chapter, found it very entertaining that Hank's grand idea is now a miserable situation for now....well, at least until it's done.
Still love the stripper dancing that the ladies are learning.

Why would Ivy be preventing Anthony from returning? Or is it just the association of being a Crane?

Keep em' coming!!

Lynne

divinelyfine
9.18.08, 9:31 AM
Yay! You're back posting :) I was so excited to see your update to Believe...and I was happy to hear you'll continue writing.

Thanks for updating...I loved it!

iLoveET
10.14.08, 2:49 PM
Shae,

Waiting on more of the Believe series.....can't wait! Keep it coming doll!

Miss your writing updates!

Lynnie

iLoveET
11.6.08, 5:06 PM
What's shakin' Shae?!?!?
Hope you are doing well and still writing......Could really use a Believe fix!
Take care!

Lynne

iLoveET
12.5.08, 12:13 PM
Shae! So good to see an update!
Oooo hhh, finally, we are getting to how Antinio and Abby know each other!
I wish you'd get on with the stip-aerobics that Sheridan and Gwen are working on, that's got to be what it is, isn't it?
Can't wait for the next chapter, i am certain that Hank is about to make another appearance.
Good to hear from you again!

UAgirl
1.3.09, 2:07 AM
New Sheridan/Luis/Fancy short story posted in UA Collection of One Shots thread, I think it is.

This story kind of ties in with Pretty Things, but I don't think you'll be anymore lost reading it as a standalone as you would as part of a spin-off (more of that than a series, imo).

I've been working on Anna Begins and Believe with no luck, and this short story is what I come up with after skimming through some older stuff.

Kinda amusing to me that I came up with a backstory for one of my own stories. ;)

Hope you guys enjoy.

And Lynne...I haven't given up on Believe. More on that one when inspiration finally strikes again.

Shae

iLoveET
1.3.09, 7:31 PM
Nice to see you again Shae!
I'll keep my fingers posted for some inspiration for you - what ever happened with Ethan and Beth? Aren't they pregnant? I'll have to reread for awhile. One of these days I am going to start at the beginning again and take a whole weekend to read through the Alway/Hope/Believe up-to-date. This is definitly my favorite series. Can't wait for Nick & Abby's baby to arrive.

Also looking forward to Anna.

Take care,

Lynne

UAgirl
2.1.09, 9:27 PM
Ethan and Beth aren't pregnant, but they're trying to be. ;)

I'm looking forward to Nick & Abby's baby too, but I have lots planned for those two in between, and don't worry...you're definitely going to find out the ways and hows that Abby & Antonio know each other. ;)

Shae

UAgirl
2.1.09, 9:33 PM
Good news!

At least I hope it's good news.

7 pages and counting of the new chapter of Anna Begins.

Let's see, so far we have: Kay and Grace trying to have a heart to heart, Gwen and Hank falling into kind of a routine ;), Sheridan and Luis being all angsty about their relationship and how they're going to do the best by Anna, and Kay and Hope cuteness with a side order of Reese and Sadie.

And there's more, but since I have to go to work tomorrow and have a busy week ahead of me, you might not see the new chapter until the end of the week. But...but...I just wanted to let you guys know it's coming.

Soon.

Er, sooner than it was last week, since I've been inexplicably inspired to write this fic, when really I was attempting to eke out the next chapter of Believe.

Yay for inspiration!

Shae

UAgirl
2.9.09, 5:39 PM
A little behind schedule (actually way behind), but chapter 16 of Anna Begins is now up.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
6.30.09, 2:21 PM
Hi!

Long time no see, huh?

Just checking in now that I finally have a new computer (the other one died, oh, about 4 months ago), and I had a very important question to ask of you guys.

Is there anybody out there still reading my fics?

Because, you know, I know how the stories end, at least in my own head, and I'm okay with leaving things be if there's no more interest in them.

But, if there's even one person out there still reading my fics, I might be inclined to eek out an update or two. ; )

Between work and sleep, lol. I haven't exactly pre-written any chapters (only outlines) because I'm not so much into handwriting them like I used to when I first joined these boards. But I have my keyboard back so...

Anyone still reading???

Shae

divinelyfine
6.30.09, 9:15 PM
I'm still here! Would love to see more of Anna and Whisper :)

UAgirl
7.13.09, 8:47 PM
Thanks divinelyfine!

Don't know if you're following Believe, but chapter 33 is new and posted in that thread.

Next up should be Anna Begins, and I still haven't given up on Whisper.

Shae

iLoveET
7.23.09, 10:19 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa! Why haven't I flipped through my Favorite Pages links recently!?!?! An update!!! WooHoo!!!

Thanks Shae, I'm still here!!!

iLoveET
7.28.09, 10:33 PM
Well, I just finished the latest chapter in Believe. I am really curious as to how Nick is going to shovel himself out of this mess. What's up with Theresa and being nervous about the wedding? Simone and Migs?
Too many things running through my head. Can't wait for more! I've missed you Shae!!

UAgirl
11.8.09, 7:55 PM
Nick's in really, really deep so we'll see. Theresa's just got some jitters, nothing major. Simone and Migs, huh? What made you think that? ;)

Just posted a new story. Wait until you see my brilliant title (lmao).

Hope you enjoy. Your girl's gonna be in it, though her role takes kind of a back seat to some others. Check it out and let me know what you think. If there's enough interest, I'll be posting a new chapter each Sunday.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Shae

UAgirl
11.15.09, 7:33 PM
Both old and new.

A little info on the new chapter:

Title: The Story
Rating: PG
Warnings: Some mild swearing
Characters/Pairings: Hank/Beth, Noah, Jessica/Reese, Pretty, Fancy, Ethan, (blink and you'll miss it) Kay/Fox, Luis
Word Count: 6,457
Summary (for chapter): Because it was the day the last of the lost Cranes, including one Mr. Fox Crane, found their way home, the day they started turning the little town of Harmony on its head.

If you're reading this, please drop me a line to let me know, either here or at one of the two FF boards. Feedback has nothing to do with whether or not I continue the story (although I *do* love fb), but it does determine whether I continue to take the time to post the story (I've been doing fine so far just writing it for my own enjoyment).

If I know you're out there and interested, I'll keep it up (even if you decide to stay quiet until something big happens, lol).

Thanks so much!

UAgirl
11.19.09, 11:55 AM
Plagiarism is not cool guys!

There, just had to get that off of my chest.

To the person out there who is passing my fics off as your own and plugging in the names of characters of your choice, shame on you!

My hope is you'll be a big enough person to stop and own up to your mistake after reading this message (I know you visit these boards, where else would you be able to get my newest stories?), but I've been preconditioned to accept disappointment, so I won't be holding my breath.

It takes time to write fiction, and the characters and history of the Passions characters do not belong to me (I never said they did), but the stories I have written about them are the property more or less of my own imagination, and I don't appreciate you basically stealing them from me.

Similarities are fine; they're bound to happen, you know? But these are not mere similarities, let me tell you. And as much time as it's taken me to write these stories over the years (my stress reliever from real life), it must have taken you even more time to go line through line of my fics and insert your own characters names in place of mine, tweak the circumstances in the fics just enough so your readers recognize the universe you're writing (ha!) in, and make sure you didn't leave behind evidence that your writing is not your own. And to pass it off as your own ideas that you've been working hard on? Well, I suppose you have been working hard, in a manner of speaking.

I'm a little angry, yeah, but I'm more disappointed that someone would do this. If you want to post something so bad, and you want to basically use my storylines (personally there are others out there, much better than mine, I'm sure, but I don't have time to read anything else so what do I know?), don't be sneaky about it. Ask me, credit me, but don't steal from me and tell lies.

:censored:

I don't know. This makes me seriously reconsider posting my fics anywhere. There doesn't seem to be much interest anymore with Passions being off of the air, and I have so much else to occupy my limited freetime than patrolling these boards. I'll continue to write; I've written stories for as far back as I can remember. But this situation has left a bad taste in my mouth, and I don't know if it's worth actually posting them anymore.

Sigh.

Anyway, sorry to unload on you guys like that.

Rant over.

Shae

UAgirl
11.22.09, 7:33 PM
New chapter of The Story is up in that thread.

Rather than post this insanely long author's note before the new chapter, I chose to post it here instead. So...just a little bit of explanation and then you can head on over to the story.

You guys almost didn't get this chapter. In fact, I've been waffling back and forth for much of the week on the decision whether to stop posting my stories (all of them) altogether due to a few issues, two of them weighing more heavily than any others.

First of all, it was brought to my attention earlier this week that almost every story I've posted here at these boards had been plagiarized at another site. In some cases, the offender didn't even bother changing the story titles. This person, did, however, plug in the names of the characters of their choice and added a few details that were recognizable as pertaining to this whole other show to the unsuspecting people reading the fics. And proceeded to pass the finished product off as her/his(?) own. They even kept my typos! Grrr!!!

Then there's the fact that it doesn't seem like anyone's reading these boards anymore, which isn't really that hard to understand. Passions is long-over and people move on. Believe me, I get that. I understand that. It actually is a minor issue to me, seeing as I quit watching the show years before it actually went off the air. Still, I can't help feeling I'm posting these stories into some kind of black void, lol. And if nobody's enjoying them but me anymore...well, you get the picture. This actually wasn't that big of a deal to me, truthfully, until I found out about the multiple lazy acts of plagiarism, because I feel like all the posts have been good for lately is providing this person with new material to hijack.

All that said...I *do* still enjoy these boards, and I certainly enjoy writing (it's the best way I've found yet to let off steam where my day job's concerned). I've been writing silly little stories since I was five, and I'm well past that now, lol, and it doesn't look like I'll quit anytime soon. So, as long as I write, you guys are going to be subjected to the fruits of my labor *grins*, like it? or not?

So...bottom line is you're stuck with me. Unless you decide to tell me it's time to hang up my hat--and to do that, you'd have to post, lol, which very many of you are super reluctant to do these days.

Seriously, I hope you guys continue to enjoy the fics, even if you never say so, and I hope that you'll continue to help and let me know if you read a fic somewhere that sounds a little too familiar, if you know what I mean.

UAgirl
11.29.09, 7:17 PM
Chapter 3 of The Story is up.

Brief overview of the chapter:

Warnings: some swearing
Characters/Pairings: Grace/Hank, Beth & Evan, Luis-Sam-teens, Ethan/Gwen-Antonio-Sheridan-Pretty, Grace/Eve-Jessica-Paloma, squint to see it Theresa/Ethan (if you're wearing *those* kind of glasses, lol)
Word Count: 5,823
Summary (for chapter): But his inability to move on from the past, his frustrating short-sightedness beyond finding out what happened to his father fifteen long years ago, was the biggest roadblock to his own happiness.

iLoveET
11.30.09, 1:04 PM
Oh Shae!

You're still here!!

So am I!!

Haven't been on the boards in a while, but I am definitly still keeping up with the stories!

Can't wait to see how you round out the end of Believe series.

I will start your new series this weekend.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and hopefully all of your plagarism problems clear up! Miss you and your updates girl!

Lynne

UAgirl
1.21.10, 6:12 PM
Thanks Lynne!

Still working on Believe, but it's kind of taken a backseat to me finishing the latest chapter of Anna Begins.

Which I just posted! Yay me! It only took almost a year, lol.

Hope you had great holidays as well. Real life took a crazy turn on me, and I've been battling a lack of inspiration lately (again), but I'm muddling through it, and I think I'm finally making some headway.

Can't wait to read/hear what you think about my new series. ;)

In the meantime, go check out Chapter 17 of Anna Begins.

iLoveET
1.21.10, 7:22 PM
Read it. Loved it.

What would happen if Sam and Grace somehow (awkwardly) ended up in bed together for a night of :censored:? How would that scene play out the next morning?

Who's dark eyes were watching Sher and Hank - Luis? Pilar?

Good to see an update from you, and here's hoping that they come more frequently!!

UAgirl
1.21.10, 8:26 PM
LOL at your little censored dude. :D

Hmm. That would be interesting, wouldn't it? You might find out sometime later down the road with this fic. As I said in my little author's note at the beginning of the chapter, my mind keeps drifting toward smutty (OMG! Not that it hasn't happened before...just not to this extent) thoughts, though most of them so far have tended to involve H/G and S/L.

Right on the first guess. Luis has Sher believing he doesn't want her as more than an ends to the means of keeping Anna, but his jealousy speaks otherwise, don't you think?

So, what did you think of Sher and Hank's little heart to heart? Is she purposely being obtuse or is she genuinely clueless to his feelings? I'm interested in finding out how that came across.

And I meant to have Julian/Grace have more interaction than they did, but Hope just seemed to take over the scene like she always does. Enjoyable for me, but I hope it's not a bad thing
for you and the rest of the readers, hehe.

I hope updates come more frequently too so thanks for the wishes. ;)

Wondering if I should post the next chapter of The Story or not. There just doesn't seem to be much interest for that fic. :( Well...if I decide to, it should be up by the weekend.

Until then, Lynne.

Shae

UAgirl
1.31.10, 10:20 PM
New Passions ficlet posted in UA one shots thread.

It falls into the category of Alphabet ficlets (OKDeanna's already done them much better, but don't let that stop you from checking it out) that I've been toying with when I've been blocked on my other fics.

Enjoy!

Title: Afraid
Rating: I'm thinking G
Warnings: None
Characters/Pairings: Sheridan/Ethan friendship
Word Count: 1,102 (including title)
Summary: Harmony hardly felt like home to her, but Ethan was there

Working on next chapter of Believe. Hope to have it up soon. *fingers crossed*

UAgirl
2.7.10, 6:35 PM
Chapter 4 of The Story posted in that thread.

Don't know how many of you are actually reading, but here's a brief overview of the chapter.

Warnings: mild swearing
Characters/Pairings: Hank/Beth, Sheridan/Pretty, Gwen/Reese/Tabby/Timmy, Fancy/Fox, Hank/Luis, Gwen/Antonio/Ethan/Theresa, Noah/Fancy, Luis/Antonio, Julian/Ivy, more
Word Count: 8,837
Summary (for chapter): “Whatever you’ve done can’t be so bad that they can’t forgive you.”

Enjoy!

P.S. If you're even remotely interested in this fic, drop me a line, a quick shout-out, anything. I'm dying here.

Well, not really, but I'm halfway there. ;)

UAgirl
2.14.10, 10:22 PM
Posted a new story thread.

Scenes from a Marriage

Check it out.

Title: Scenes from a Marriage
Rating: G, PG tops
Warning: Cheese factor off the hook
Pairing/Characters: Sheridan/Luis, mentions of Theresa, Father Lonagin, Gwen, Hank
Word Count: 1281
Summary (for chapter): The ink is barely dry on their marriage license before they have their first argument.

Shae

P.S. Don't give up on Believe. I'm still working on it. Struggling. But working on it.

UAgirl
2.16.10, 7:11 PM
A second part is up in the Scenes from a Marriage thread.

Enjoy. ;)

Warnings: teeth-rotting sweetness alluded to in my author's note (lol); suggestions of nekkidness
Pairing/Characters: Sheridan/Luis, with mentions of Julian and Katherine (who don't actually make any appearances)
Word Count: 658
Summary (for chapter): Luis realizes with the dawning of the fourth morning of their Spanish honeymoon that he can't stop touching her.

UAgirl
2.28.10, 1:08 PM
Just updated the Scenes from a Marriage thread.

Enjoy!

Rating: G
Warning: Does a warning for sappiness count?
Pairing/Characters: Sheridan/Luis, Ethan/Theresa
Word Count: 671
Summary (for chapter): Just before she surrenders and lets sleep pull her under, Sheridan whispers into his ear, “You’re a good brother, Luis.”

UAgirl
3.14.10, 1:27 PM
Chapter 34 of Believe is up in that thread.

Enjoy!

grabshell
3.21.10, 4:00 AM
Hey UA, I just stumbled across you fics. Unfortunately, it was because of the person who stole your stories over at ff.net.

Are all your stories on this board or is there another site that has them all? I would like to read them.

UAgirl
4.22.10, 3:40 PM
Hey!

Sorry for taking so long to respond to you, grabshell. I've had a bit of trouble logging into this site lately.

Thanks for your interest in my stories (sorry about the way that came about, but still...).

All of the latest chapters of my newest stuff have been posted on these boards.

As for the older stuff, you can find it on FFnet (bad formatting and all--eek!!!), and also at Janine's old website, Sheridan's Story Center. I'll do some digging around, see if I can find and post that link for you. It might already be posted in this thread, although I'm sure you don't want to search through every page.

Hope you enjoy what you read. Though I have to warn you...although I hold a special fondness for all my old Passions stories, some are pretty...bad. LOL! Not too bad though. I like to think my newer stuff is better.

Hopefully, I'll have ALL my stuff up on this board. Slowly but surely I'm working on it (the last few months notwithstanding).

Thanks again!

Shae

UAgirl
4.22.10, 3:48 PM
Part 4 of Scenes of a Marriage is up in that thread.

Here's a brief overview.

Rating: R-ish (I say ish...maybe it's hard PG-13, dunno)
Warning: Romanticized smut, lol.
Pairing/Characters: Sheridan and Luis with mentions of Gwen and Hank
Word Count: 1,007
Summary (for chapter): They're home (the cottage temporarily bears that distinction) less than a week when Sheridan realizes she hasn't spoken to Gwen since the reception. Much to Luis's disappointment/reluctant amusement the realization occurs at a rather inopportune time.

UAgirl
6.20.10, 1:36 PM
Chapter 5 of The Story is posted.

Brief overview...

Warnings: a few swear words
Characters/Pairings: Hank/Noah/Theresa, Julian/Ivy, Sheridan/Antonio, Ivy/Fancy, Gwen/Pretty/Theresa, Grace/Eve, Sam/Hank, Antonio/Luis/Sheridan, Gwen/Ethan
Word Count: 7,190
Summary (for chapter): "Blood is blood. Never underestimate it, Sammy. Never."

And, in case you missed it, there's a new(ish) chapter in the Scenes from a Marriage thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

iLoveET
6.25.10, 4:07 PM
Yay for Believe!

Thanks Shae!! :)

UAgirl
7.4.10, 10:21 PM
Hope you enjoyed the newest chapter, Lynne! :D

Now, for the real purpose of this post:

Is there anybody out there that would be interested in reading more of It Happened One Night?

I don't know how it happened, but I've found inspiration to pick that fic back up. :) I'm a little rusty, but so far, I have over 5,000 words of the newest chapter written.

As a teaser of sorts, I'll give the title.

Drumroll, please.

LOL!

Chapter 9's title?

It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To)

Come on. How can you resist?

;)

If there's any interest whatsoever, please let me know by replying in this thread.

That's all I have.

For now.

Happy 4th to those who celebrate!

Shae

UAgirl
7.10.10, 11:37 PM
Chapter 9 of It Happened One Night is posted in that thread.

Enjoy.

A brief overview:

Title: It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To)
Warnings: nekkidness (it's pretty tame), some language, violence against clowns (lol, you'll see)
Characters/Pairings: Gwen/Antonio, Theresa/Whitney, Luis and a quirky blonde, Celeste/Hank, the Lopez-Fitzgerald brood, Gwen/Sheridan, Hank/Beth, Sheridan/Luis, more
Word Count: 7430
Summary (for chapter): Rubbing at her eyes with her fists, Daniela pouted, “I want my daddy. He promised he’d come.”

Feedback would be much adored. *wink, wink*

iLoveET
7.13.10, 10:13 PM
Love the update on "It Happened One Night"
More Theresa and Ethan interaction soon?
How's the updates coming on Believe series?

UAgirl
7.15.10, 12:41 PM
Glad you enjoyed IHON, Lynne. :D

Believe is coming along. Not as well or as quickly as I'd like it to, lol, but it's, well, it's coming along.

Just out of curiousity...I hope you don't mind me asking this. I know you're a big Ethan and Theresa fan. What I want to know, is what captured your attention about the Believe series, especially considering the pairings in the fic (Beth/Ethan and Theresa/Chad)? I always love reading what my readers think, and you seem to be the only one left out there who cares enough to comment anymore. ;)

Who drew you in, enough to keep reading after that initial chapter?

What storyline(s) is your favorite?

On the flip side, what storyline(s) is your least favorite?

Etc., etc.

I'm really interested in what you have to say.

Shae

iLoveET
7.18.10, 10:40 AM
It always helps to go into things with an open mind ;)

I really liked the way the series started, with Sheridan being "dead" - and how here family was getting along, even though I knew she was alive, living a ghost of a life with no memory. I loved that Martin was involved with her life at that point. I love the way you brought the family back together. I really love the non-Harmony couples you've created who always make me laugh, especially Nick/Abby. The loss of Kay was a very emotional couple of chapters, and I can still sense the feeling of loss with her children.

I love the fact that these Harmony-ites have children - lord knows they were never going to get very far on Passions on NBC. Hello, Sheridan is happy!!! I think that alone keeps me smiling, even though on the show I was never a huge fan of her. I love that I don't hate Gwen when I read the series, because I couldn't stand her on the show. You have opened a whole other world of Passions, and frankly, you could have kept the show alive for years to come if you had been the head writer :)

I truly do love the IHON story right now, too funny!

What ever happened to the story (can't think of the name) where Ethan and Theresa are married, having a rough patch, and he had an affair with Whit?

PS - Are you on Facebook?

Catch up with you some more soon, I have a bridal shower to go to today and sweltering humidity and heat indexes, oy!

iLoveET
7.18.10, 10:41 AM
Ooooh, almost forgot - how is Anna Begins coming along? I love that one too!

UAgirl
8.1.10, 10:04 PM
Hey Lynne,

I had this big long(winded) reply typed up for your last post, but the board ate it before I could post it.

I don't have time to tonight, but I just wanted to let you know that I would catch up with you later.

Also, sometime tomorrow, hopefully no later than Tuesday, the new chapter of Anna Begins will be up. I'm still working on Believe.

The newest chapter should keep you occupied for a while. It's 9000+ words long!

Until then.

Shae

iLoveET
8.1.10, 10:22 PM
Shae! You are gonna rock my world lady! Can't wait to see the updated chapter!

I will have plenty of time to read during the weeknights - have a training in Chicago Thu/Fri, and then from there head down to northwest of Atlanta to pick up our new boat! Long drive (11 from Chi to boat, 14 home).

Can't wait!!

Thanks!!

UAgirl
8.2.10, 11:27 PM
Wow, what a drive. :D

New chapter is up.

Here's the brief overview:

Title: Anna Begins, Chapter 18
Rating: PG-13 (maybe not quite, but I think some of the innuendo and situations are just a tad over PG, lol)
Warnings: mild swearing, adult themes, unresolved sexual tension ;)
Characters/Pairings: Kay/Grace/Julian, Luis/Sheridan, Kay/Gwen, Julian/Ivy, Hank/Gwen, Hope/Sam, Grace/Sam, Beth/Luis, Kay/Hope
Word Count: 9,025 (wow! I think it's my longest chapter ever!)
Summary (for chapter): They fell into an awkward routine over the next month, all these people that loved Anna. If Ethan and Theresa had been around to see it, they would scarcely believe it. But somehow they made it work, or made it seem like it was working.

Hope you enjoy!

I still owe you a long post (besides the chappie, lol), but I have an early appointment tomorrow, and I really need to hit the sack.

Can't wait to read what you think of the chapter (even if you, gasp, hate it--fingers crossed that you don't).

Later,

Shae

UAgirl
8.9.10, 1:26 AM
New story posted in the Collection of UA One Shots.

Title: Then the Morning Comes (prequel to White Horse)
Rating: somewhere between PG and PG-13
Warnings: some swearing, angst, sexual situations
Characters/Pairings: Sheridan/Other, Luis/Fancy, Sheridan/Luis
Word Count: 3,070
Summary: She makes the decision to move on with her life, to carefully put the pieces back together.

In other news, still working on the newest chapter of Believe. Keep your fingers crossed that inspiration strikes and I'll stop erasing and re-erasing everything I write, lol.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.9.10, 2:49 PM
New fic/thread posted.

Check it out and read the long, rambling author's note at the beginning. ;)

Also, this:

Title: A Mother for Emily
Rating: this chapter, PG tops; overall, hmm, PG-13?
Warning: nekkidness (interesting how that's been happening a lot lately in my fics, lol)
Characters/Pairings: Beth/Antonio, mentions of Sheridan/Luis
Word Count: 672
Summary: Antonio stares at the wand as if willing it to disappear, the damning plus sign mocking him. He swears it literally burns in his hands, and it’s crazy, but he can almost physically feel his world changing direction, traveling along a different axis.

Enjoy!

iLoveET
8.13.10, 7:48 PM
So I have to say I loved the new chapter of Anna Begins. I like the fact that Sam and Grace are taking steps to patch things up, and this chapter was a major stepping stone for them!

Not sure how to feel about Kay, I know she has feelings for Reese, so what is going on with him? Such unresolved stuff going on there...

Hope-less is still the giggles that keeps everyone and everything tied together. I love the way you write her!

Just saw you wrote a new short story, I'll have to check it out. Talk to you soon!!!

divinelyfine
8.14.10, 12:41 PM
Wow...i have a lot of catching up to do! I did read the new chapter of Anna...intriguing as always :)

iLoveET
8.14.10, 8:16 PM
I liked the new story - Beth being pregnant in a story is something that never really happened before - or on the show. Which brings me to the question --- Are Beth and Ethan pregnant yet in Believe?!?!

I need to catch up on the whole story. I miss Abby and Nick. Can't wait for the next chapter. Can't wait for their baby! I want to see how he patches things up with her, being he wasn't exactly open about his job offer.

Keep up the good work Shae, I am here reading all the time, even if I don't post... and if I don't post a response, it's probably because I forgot my user name/password!!

Lynne

iLoveET
8.14.10, 8:31 PM
I did a search of all posts started by you, to review what all stories are on here.
What ever happened to Whisper ? That story had a dark vibe to it, especially with my fave couple.

By the way, have you seen Days of Our Lives now, since Luis/Ethan/Theresa are on there? Well, the actors I should say. For awhile, Theresa/Ethan were a couple on Days, or should I say Arianna and Brady, lol.

UAgirl
8.15.10, 1:01 PM
Lynne,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the newest chapter of Anna. :D

Sam and Grace have a long road ahead of them, but at least now Sam's getting a little cooperation from his wife. ;) I'm strangely fascinated with writing them in this story so it means a lot to know people are actually enjoying them.

Kay's feelings on everything are a little...jumbled, I guess? She's not the same girl she was before; she's done some growing up and sees things in a different light (several things, in fact, lol). Just how different a light is what I'm going to continue to play with in the story. She finally sees a true friend in Reese. Is it possible she sees something more? That, my friend, is still to be determined. As for Reese, without going into too much detail, I will say this: he's spent years away from Harmony, and now that he's come home to cut all ties to the place, he's finding it a little harder than he'd originally thought. Especially finding such a changed Kay. Remember, he used to be completely infatuated by her. But he's moved on. Or has he?

Something to contemplate, hehe. :D

I love writing Hope (children in general), and you're right. She is the glue that holds everyone together, at least in the Bennett family. She'll continue to play that role as the story takes its many twists and turns, so I'm glad you're enjoying her.

And the pickle Gwen and Hank have found themselves in? Sheridan and Luis's love/hate push/pull? What say you?

Or is this a case of if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

LOL!

Just curious.

As for the new story, AMFE, I don't think I've read any story where Beth became pregnant during that whole timeline (at least not for real, and by Antonio, no less), but then again, when I was posting a chapter every week way back when I rarely allowed myself the chance to read anyone else's stories, so you never know. It's something I decided to play with, and I've been tooling around with it for a while. I just haven't posted it to this point because of certain similarities to some of my other stories (and the fear of writing the same thing over and over again), but I think it's different enough to be enjoyable. At least I hope so. I'm glad you're liking it so far.

As for Believe, Beth and Ethan are not pregnant. Not yet. That story still has to play out. Hopefully, you'll find the way I've chosen to do it interesting at least. ;)

And I miss Nick and Abby too! What a feeling to read someone else does, especially considering they original characters. Makes me smile. Anyway...dude has a deep hole to dig out of. That's all I'm saying.

Don't worry so much about the posting. Just the fact that you do occasionally makes me smile. :D Thrills me, to be honest. Sometimes it seems like nobody's reading (even if the board tells otherwise), or nobody's liking anything enough to comment, and my inspiration takes a hit and dips. But I like writing enough to keep doing it. I've never done it strictly for the feedback, to be honest. It's more the fact that I miss the interactions with all my longtime readers than the validation of the feedback, you know?

So...keep reading. Keep enjoying. And if you don't, that's good too.

Thanks Lynne!

Shae

P.S. To answer an earlier question...I'm not on facebook. I know I'd quickly be addicted, lol, so I use my limited free time in other ways. ;)

P.P.S. Just saw your other post about Whisper. I had to take a bit of a break from that one. I had so many storylines going at one time I think I may have confused even myself, lol. It was my darkest fic to date, and one of my favorite to write, so I do plan on picking it back up, but you know how annoying real life can be? Only so much time in a day. I miss college life; I was so much more productive then, in fanfic if not my studies (JK, haha...somewhat). Caught a glimpse of Days a while back. A little strange to say the least. I don't recognize anybody anymore! :D Time for me to stop rambling; this post is already long enough.

UAgirl
8.15.10, 1:06 PM
Ah, it's the divine divinelyfine.

Long time no see. :D

I'm so glad you found the last chapter of Anna intriguing. I still enjoy writing this one, although I have slowed down with it a bit.

All of my fics actually.

Drat, those real-life responsibilities! FF is so much more fun, lol.

Thanks so much for the comment! I look forward to hearing more from you.

Shae

UAgirl
8.15.10, 1:13 PM
Brand new chapter posted in AMFE thread.

Enjoy!

Title: A Mother for Emily: Chapter One, Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Warning: (off-screen) character death(s)
Characters/Pairings: Beth/Hank friendship, Sheridan/Luis, Kay, peripheral Miguel/Charity, peripheral Theresa/Ethan, Eve, Gwen
Word Count: 2,925
Summary: She’s suddenly wiped out, bone-deep exhausted, and she wants nothing more than to lie down with her daughter in the quiet of her own bed and dream of a reality Alistair Crane hadn’t allowed her to have.

TexasPassionFan
8.15.10, 3:44 PM
Just so you know I'm reading and enjoying all your stories. I just don't get to leaving feedback alot of times. I'm teaching now and most of my "free" time is spent with my family or working on class stuff. I teach four year olds so I have to find alot of interactive stuff!

Thanks for still writing, alot of Passions fanfics were never completed and I'm sad that alot of great fics were left hanging!

Pam

UAgirl
8.16.10, 8:14 PM
Pam!

Wow! So great to hear from you.

Four year-olds, huh?

Aren't they great?

No, really.

Although my niece is an ancient 5 year-old now. ;) Such a fun age. I bet you have your hands full.

Thanks so much for the comment. I know how busy RL can be, and I completely understand about not having enough time in a day. That said, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to hear from you.

You AND divinelyfine (and we can't forget Lynne). Gives me a bit of nostalgia.

I totally understand about the hanging stories. I'm one of those guilty parties, but I do have to say, in my defense, I'm still trying, lol. It may take 6 months to a year for new chapters of some of the fics, but I've definitely not given up on them (even if rereads of some of them make me cringe).

Thanks again for the comment.

I hope you continue to enjoy the stories. After all, I still enjoy writing them.

Catch you later.

Shae

SHUIS_4EVER
8.17.10, 4:14 PM
Havent been here in years been busy, but have been reading Anna Begins (updates sent to my email) and just had to break the habit and come and give you kudos. although my shuis updates are limited (hint hint, wink wink) thank you sooo very much for updating.

Bree xoxox

iLoveET
8.18.10, 9:14 AM
As I mentioned earlier in the week, I did a search for all threads started by you, so I could find all of your stories.
I didn't know you just posted another chapter of Whisper yesterday! Just finished reading the entire story (so far!)

WOW! Love the evilness that is (dead) Grace. Loved the fact that Matthew asked who the girl in the picture was with Uncle Miguel, and "Why didn't you marry her?" which really got Miguel feeling guilty.

Love/hate the tension going on between Ethan and Theresa, but am dying to know how the truth will come out that it was Whitney, and that she is(?) pregnant. I can just feel it!

Oh Shae, you're too good to me!!!

I have yet to reread - Anna Begins, It Happened One Night (one of my other faves), and eventually the entire Unforgettable/Always/Believe lineup.

Hope to hear from you again soon!!!

Lynne

UAgirl
8.31.10, 12:19 PM
Thanks Bree!

Good to see you around these parts again. ;)

Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of Anna.

Don't worry; there'll be a lot more Sheridan/Luis interaction as the story progresses.

Thanks again!

Shae

UAgirl
8.31.10, 12:29 PM
Lynne,

If you love/hate the tension between Theresa/Ethan now in Whisper, just wait.

LOL!

Interesting theory about Whitney. ;)

I love your label for Grace--evil(dead) Grace. Tee hee hee. It may be accurate. It may not be. Regardless, I'm not telling.

I always preferred Kay/Miguel to Charity/Miguel. But that was mostly because I preferred Kay period and found her a much better actress/character in all reincarnations (not quite the word I'm searching for, but I'm drawing a blank right now).

Keep reading.

There's more to the Kay/Miguel history to come. Maybe it will surprise you.

I'm still working on my other stories, and I have vacation coming up soon, so keep your fingers crossed that I'm really productive. :D

The tentative plan is to update *all* stories at least once while I'm off. Ambitious, huh?

And probably completely impossible, lol, but a girl can dream, right?

Until then.

Shae

UAgirl
8.31.10, 1:13 PM
Chapter 26 is up in the Whisper thread!

Enjoy.

Shae

UAgirl
9.1.10, 8:22 PM
Chapter 27 is up in the Whisper thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
9.2.10, 7:16 PM
New chapter posted in the Scenes from a Marriage thread.

Brief overview:

Rating: R-ish, due to activities of a, ahem, sexual nature
Warning: see rating above
Pairing/Characters: this one's strictly Sheridan/Luis folks, unless you count the mention of Sam and the Harmony PD (I don't)
Word Count: 830
Summary (for chapter): The teasing Luis gets from the guys when he walks into the Harmony PD forty-five minutes late is well-worth it.

Also, I posted some new/old chapters in the Always and School Daze threads.

Enjoy!

Feedback is loved and adored!!!

Kenwood
9.5.10, 4:14 AM
Hi Shae,
I just finished reading Whisper and I am sooo intrigued by this story! You have to continue writing it... please don't leave me hanging. :) I am loving the way the story is unfolding - learning more and more with each chapter. I am finding myself emotionally invested in the characters and their stories.

Scenes from a Marriage is so incredibly sweet (and sexy, too!). Luis and Sheridan are adorable in those stories.
Great work with both Scenes and Whisper. Keep writing and I will keep reading.
Looking forward to your next post.

iLoveET
9.8.10, 10:09 PM
Shae, Shae, Shae!

So I had a whole response ready, and just wanted to go over the 2 new chapters of Whisper again, and I come back and it's gone!

What I was trying to say was, HOLY COW you really let the cat out of the bag to Theresa, didn't you!?!

Out of the mouths of Babes, eh Matthew? Really got Miguel thinking, didn't he?

The backstory of Andrew's death is just heartbreaking! I felt terrible reading it, but you write it so well!!

Something is really weird with Tessa, like she's reliving Andrew's death... but I think she's got the Bennett power (curse?) and will be the one to reveal crazy/evil Grace.

Can't wait for more!! Much love Shae!!!

Lynne

UAgirl
9.9.10, 8:42 PM
Kenwood,

I'm so glad you're enjoying Whisper and that you feel an emotional investment to the characters and their stories. :D I can't tell you how happy that makes me, because believe me, I want you to care about what happens to them. Otherwise, I'm not doing my job. More chapters should be up soon.

As for Scenes, Sheridan and Luis are sweet, aren't they? I just hope not teeth-rottingly so.

LOL!

And you find them sexy?

Oh, thank God. ;) No, really. Something has to off-set the sugar, don't you think? And what better than a little spice?

You can probably tell I'm pushing my own limits, but it's necessary, because I have some heavy stuff planned for a couple of my other fics (if I ever am able to write something other than crap for them), and this has been a little bit of a practice run.

Enjoyable?

I hope so.

Thanks so much, Kenwood.

I hope you continue to enjoy the stories.

Shae

UAgirl
9.9.10, 9:03 PM
Lynne, Lynne, Lynne,

LOL!

That happens to me a lot. I think this board has eaten more of my long posts than any other. ;)

Whisper is my darkest fic, no doubt about it, and I feel a little more freedom when I write it, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I pull no punches in this verse. In fact, the more dramatic the better, lol. Sometimes that's a good thing, something not so much.

Miguel's been lying to himself for years, hasn't he? It just took Matthew to bring it out into the open so he can torture himself with the fact, hehe.

Not gonna lie...writing Andrew's story is uber depressing. I've always written obstacles for Sheridan/Luis before, drama, etc., but their storyline in this fic makes me feel a wee bit guilty, because I torment them so much.

LOL!

Jeez, I shouldn't be laughing.

What did I tell ya? Guilty. :(

Ask anybody around here, and they will probably tell you hands down that Tessa is my weirdest kid ever. I'm strangely fascinated with writing her, though. You may be onto something with that theory. ;) Keep reading to find out.

Thanks so much, Lynne.

I love that you enjoy this story enough to have theories about it. :D Totally makes me smile.

I'll try to put some more chapters up soon.

Maybe tomorrow?

We'll see.

Until then, keep reading (and hopefully, enjoying).

Shae

UAgirl
9.14.10, 4:05 PM
Chapters 28, 29, and 30 are now posted in the Whisper thread.

Sorry for any typos, weird breaks in the sentences, etc. It seems the disc the story was on has been corrupted in some way and I'm having to pull the chapters from another (not so great) source. I didn't have time to do much more than skim over the chapters so if you notice any glaring mistakes (and I'm sure some slipped through--how can whole phrases just go missing?), please let me know.

I hope you can still enjoy the story.

Off to work on Believe again. My vacation is rapidly coming to an end, and just as I suspected, my goal of updating all of my stories was most definitely an impossible goal.

Oh well.

LOL!

I'm enjoying trying at least.

What can I say? Apparently, I work best under pressure and time constraints.

Shae

iLoveET
9.15.10, 7:27 PM
Oooo hhh!!!

Just read the latest in the Whisper thread... :sigh:

How many more chapters are in that story Shae?? I am getting antsy!!! Oh the angst between Ethan and Theresa!

LOVE the Miguel/Kay flashbacks!!!

So nice to come home from a long, hard day at work and find a new post! Much love!! Until next time!!

Lynne

UAgirl
9.17.10, 1:01 PM
Hey Lynne,

Glad you're still enjoying Whisper.

In case you can't tell, I'm a sucker for angst. Don't get me wrong. I also have a fondness for fluff, but I love angst (provided it ends semi-well).

There are 40+ chapters written so far with much more to go if I ever get my rear in gear and get more written. Problem is, I've pretty much completely changed my writing style since I wrote that story, and the story was pretty complicated, way dark, and had a lot going on. So it hasn't exactly been the easiest thing just to pick it back up. But I do still chip away at it from time to time.

But keep reading! I'll try not to post so far ahead that I run out of chapters before I manage to grind out another one.

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback!

Shae

UAgirl
9.17.10, 1:02 PM
Chapter 35 of Believe is up in that thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
9.19.10, 10:59 PM
New story posted in the UA Collection of One Shots thread.

A brief overview:

Title: And So It Goes (sequel to White Horse)
Rating: PG, but only because there are allusions to a previous relationship between two people not married to each other (could that be worded any more awkwardly, lol)
Warnings: angst; otherwise, see above
Characters/Pairings: Sheridan/Luis, Sheridan/other friendship, Luis/Fancy, background Theresa/Ethan, Pilar, mentions of Fox and Julian, Little Ethan, and Jane
Word Count: 2,779
Summary: For a brief time, they leave Harmony, she and Marty.

Enjoy!

Kenwood
9.22.10, 10:23 PM
Shae,
Imagine my surprise and excitement when I saw that you had posted "And So It Goes"! :cloud9:I sooo love this story. I read it three times before I could post about it. I know this may sound hokey and corny but I swear that I am in some way right there feeling what the characters are feeling. Each part draws me in more and more. It is hard for me to describe how much I look forward to your stories (especially the Sheridan/Luis ones). I feel that through your stories we are getting all the stories, especially for Shuis, that should have been told on Passions and were not. If you cannot guess I still feel cheated by the ending and Shuis not ending up together (lol - you would think I would be over it by now). You are truly a gifted writer because I actually like Theresa and Ethan in your stories( :surprisedq:)but loathed them both on Passions!

I am so glad that Sheridan is finally dealing with her grief and feelings in Whisper. I am embarassed to say that everytime she cried, I felt like crying, too :o. The Kay and Miguel situation has me curious and I am pleasantly shocked by the Ethan/ Whitney hook-up "arc". What a great bunch of intriguing messes to unravel. This story reminds me of old school soap operas - when I used to watch them with my grandmother - messy drama but oh so entertaining.

I cannot say this enough but I truly look forward to your stories. I hope that this small expression of my enjoyment of your writing inspires you to continue writing them.
Look forward to your next post.
Tracey (aka Kenwood)

UAgirl
9.23.10, 6:15 PM
Aww, Tracey, if you could only see me. I'm wearing the biggest :D.

Seriously, I've read your comment at least a dozen times already (and you thought 3 times was bad, lol), and it just makes me so happy. :cloud9:

Honey, if you think it's corny or hokey to really feel for the characters, well, then, go right ahead, because I want you to feel for the characters and what they are going through. What fun would a story be if you weren't invested/didn't care what happens?

Not much, in my opinion.

So, yes. Don't feel corny or hokey at all. Or do, lol.

You're too sweet to me.

I felt cheated with Sheridan/Luis not ending up together too, and I'd long since stopped watching. TPTB had such a good thing going for themselves: two beautiful, compelling characters with such history on the show who had wonderful chemistry (I still remember the Christmas Miracle and how entralled I was--and angry when I thought Sher had really died--the show was so good then). Too bad they didn't realize that. Passions might have lasted a little longer if they'd utilized their strengths, you know? Anyway, I'm glad to be giving you the stories we missed out on. I think that's part of the reason I'm still hanging around, writing, when I can't even tell you the last time I've seen Sheridan or Luis or any of the other Passions characters in live action for years (and I do mean years).

I thought Ethan and Theresa were cute from the beginning, and I could have gotten on board with them if Theresa hadn't become a little, uh, mentally unbalanced in her dogged pursuit of Ethan to the detriment of everything else in her life, her dreams, her family, her self-respect. I was always more of a fan of what-could-have-been with them, because they definitely had some chemistry going (just not enough to make me love them like Sheridan and Luis). I didn't like how their storyline made each of them come across in such a bad light. I'm not even sure that was the writers' intention, but it was how it played for me, and I just couldn't enjoy them on-screen. And I really wanted to. Funny thing was, I ended up being a fan of Gwen. Not really the Gwen we saw on the show (because she didn't come off smelling like a rose either; still--I did sympathize with her more often), but the Gwen she had the potential to be. :)

Anyway...enough of that.

Let's talk about Whisper.

It is most definitely a mess, but an enjoyable mess, I hope. ;) I know there's a lot of angst, for Sher, Ethan and Theresa, pretty much everybody in that fic, and I don't know what I was thinking when I started that fic. Undoubtedly, I was in a dark mood. It was oddly cathartic writing that fic, lol. I hope to pick up with new chapters soon. Like you said, there are so many messy puzzles to sort out, and part of the fun is in untangling them. Rest assured, there will be angst-a-plenty, but I think a few rainbows might break out after the storm. :)

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. It truly does inspire me keep up with my writing. I think it speaks to my affection for the characters and the world they lived in that I keep revisiting them long after they're gone, don't you? There've been other fandoms, but none that I've ever felt the inclination to write fanfiction for and surely not post. Maybe someday. ;)

Keep a lookout for new chapters and stories. I'm working on Anna Begins, Believe, The Story (although, I have to wonder if anyone is reading that one), A Mother for Emily, It Happened One Night, and more in what I like to call the Pretty Things/White Horse universe.

If there's any particular fic you'd like to see more of, let me know. I can't make promises, but I can tell you that your feedback about White Horse helped me get serious about both the prequel and the sequel that had been sitting on my hard drive for months. :D

Thanks so much again, Tracey.

Until next time,

Shae

iLoveET
10.2.10, 10:15 PM
I haven't even read the new chapters yet, came straight here to get the updates first, and I have to say - Wow! That's alot posted since I've been on!

Can't wait for a wrap-up to the Whisper ff. And to Tracey, sheesh, I thought I was the only one who wrote long responses!! I love when I can read other readers' responses to the same stories I am enjoying.

To Tracey - have you read the Hope, Always, Believe series? I always have questions and theories on that story!! It is my favorite I must admit, followed only by Anna Begins, and strangely enough Whisper.

I'll be back when I'm done reading the latest chapters in Whisper and Believe. You're too good to me Shae!

iLoveET
10.2.10, 10:40 PM
Yeah, that's the positive pee-stick Beth's got in her Believe bag. It's got to be!

Is the creepy guy staring at Jake and Ali just Antonio, or really a creepy guy? I love Jake and Ali. Super cute! About how old are they at this point in the story?

Ooooh, Finally! We are putting pieces of the Abby/Antonio puzzle together! Can't wait to find out what happens when they meet face to face again. Could get interesting!!

Oh, and where is Nick this chapter?

Off to the Whisper thread...

UAgirl
10.17.10, 10:11 PM
Okay, you guys.

I think I've finally run across a pic of what our little miss Ali looks like in my head (or as close as I've seen in a while).

http://www.fotosearch.com/FCY155/42-19754076/

Tell me what you guys think.

Does she look like she could belong to our gal Sher?

http://www.superiorpics.com/mckenzie_westmore/pictures/mckenzie_sd56712_picture.html

Oh, and it goes without saying these pics aren't mine, and if it's not appropriate to link them here, just say the word, and I'll edit this post.

I just had to share. ;)

Now, if I could only find the pic of the little girl I have stuck in my head of Lissy again.

And Jake. Short of C&Ping Dalton's head on a little boy's body, lol, I haven't found him yet.

Go forth, check out the pics, give me your verdicts.

As to my stories...I'm still working on them, but I'm a little stumped. But I think this post speaks to the fact they're hardly ever far from my mind (does that make me pathetic?).

Will reply to you later when time allows, Lynne. Have an early wake-up call.

Shae

UAgirl
10.17.10, 10:16 PM
Just had to add, although they're not exactly how I picture them, these two put me in mind of Jake and Ali. :D

What do you think?

http://www.fotosearch.com/FCY199/42-19735403/

Really got to run now.

Later.

Shae

UAgirl
10.19.10, 12:27 AM
Guess I didn't realize how much you enjoyed Anna Begins, Lynne.

Your favorites did meet a tragic end in the opening chapter. :(

I'm not saying whether it's the positive pee stick or not, lol. You'll have to wait and see.

Ali and Jake are 9 and 10, a wee bit young for romance, but eh. Not too young for cuteness, I say. :D Creepy man is creepy man who might or might not be Antonio.

LOL!

I think Abby and Antonio's story is interesting, but that's just me. ;) Seriously, I hope you guys at least find it interesting too.

As for Nick...he's around. Getting the cold shoulder from his lady love (as he should, if you ask me).

Hope you enjoyed Whisper. If all goes well, I'll post something before the end of the week.

Thanks so much for the lovely praise, Lynne.

Shae

P.S. Did you see my posts before this one (re: Ali, etc.)? Thoughts? For some reason, I actually picture Ali as having a more petite body style like her aunt Theresa, but that little girl's face just made me think "Ali!"

Hehe.

UAgirl
10.19.10, 2:20 AM
Jeez.

I'm at it again. Trying to cast the perfect kids for my fics.

Don't laugh. It's kinda...uh, addictive.

LOL!

Okay, so I already showed you the Ali pic.

This one's cheating a little, as it's a pic of what I imagine future Hope to look like (Hope from the Unforgettable-verse, not Anna Begins--I can't seem to find that little red-headed moppet anywhere, hehe).

Future Hope:

http://www.trendyhaircutideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Childrens-Curly-Hairstyle.jpg

What do you think?

Does she look anything like her dear old dad?

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/galen-gering-nbc-summer-press-tour-tca-party-arrivals-SqRfYb.jpg

Mom?

http://www.superiorpics.com/mckenzie_westmore/pictures/mckenzie_sd56712_picture.html

A combination of the two?

Or just like herself?

Okay, here's some more. I just can't help myself.

Jake candidate #1: a little young(ish), but hmm, possibilities.

http://www.fotosearch.com/GLW015/gww80092251/

Jake candidate #2:

http://images.newfaces.com/userimages/images/w/i/l/Willie99-Willie99-ILW.jpg

Which one looks like dear old daddy Hank?

http://www.mainstreetmallonline.com/fanstuff/members/buhhoe2/listings/dalton%20james%20cute%20smile%20beverly%20hilsl%20 90210.JPG

And what about Sara (picture shorter hair)/Emmy?

http://images.newfaces.com/userimages/images/r/a/c/rachelfer-rachelfer-c0fd.jpg

And this one? Too sweetly innocent/angelic-looking for MJ or is he? Maybe better suited for Cristian (but he's not the spitting image of Luis I pictured)?

http://images.newfaces.com/userimages/images/n/e/v/NevinT-NevinT-ed8d.jpg

Okay, I admit it. I went a little crazy. Sorry. I promise, I'll try not to do it again.

LOL!

Just a little disclaimer: none of the above photos are mine. I'm merely trying to further paint a picture in my readers' minds, and I'm not making any profit, otherwise benefiting from linking to them. Definitely no infringement intended.

That taken care of...what do you guys think?

I'm dying here.

Shae

iLoveET
10.28.10, 8:53 PM
Whoa! I remember a post from *a few years* ago where I asked what you thought the kids looked like, or that I had gotten some ideas for the kids. Finally! I get to see what you think your kids look like! I love it!

I pictured Ali pretty close to the first pic, maybe with more of a wispy curl style, but still very close.

Jake to me is more fair skinned, like Gwen, but with dark hair.

The last two pics were very close to my versions of MJ and (brain fart!) his little brother.

By the way - the pic of future Hope is also SPOT ON my idea too! Dark hair like daddy, a little more fair skinned like mommy!

I will have to see if I can find those pics I have for Abby and Nick. Those two are fun, because they are not *Passions* characters.

Too fun! I'll have to see if there are new posts now, LOL!

UAgirl
10.28.10, 10:32 PM
I picture Ali with more of a wispy curl too, Lynne. But the face on that little girl...the face (and those big blue eyes!) immediately made me think of my girl.

Jake's a tough one for me. ;) In my head, he's pretty much a mini-Hank with his own mop of brown hair. I admit I was mostly looking for the hair, lol, when I was browsing those pics. Neither Jake candidate is actually just right, but of the pics I found, those two are somewhat closer than the rest (?).

Now future Hope, oh my goodness, future Hope just fit for me in a way none of the baby Hope's did (this post is just ridiculous, lol, but I was bored when I started the original search and wanting to write but blocked and viola!).

Interesting about the last two pics. Isn't one of the last two pics of a little girl, lol? Now I visualize MJ and Joshua as little cutie-pies, but they are definitely all boy. ;) Or maybe I'm misunderstanding?

Bring on the pics, I say. And not just of Nick and Abby but all the characters (except maybe Ali and future Hope, cause I've decided those two are totally them--we'll pretend there's wispier hair on photo-Ali, hehe).

Let it be UA's casting call.

In fact, it's open to everybody that reads this thread.

Cast my kids/original characters. :D

I'll even give you guys a list.

I look forward to seeing your takes.

From the Believe series:

Jake
MJ
Cristian
Joshua
Katie
Abby
Nick
Sara/Emily
Faith
Myles
Lissy
Anybody else I may have forgotten

From Whisper:

Tessa
Danielle
Matthew
Adam
Lauren
Amanda

From It Happened One Night:

Daniela

From Anna Begins:

Hope
Anna

UAgirl
10.31.10, 9:26 PM
And, now, another edition of cast UA's fictional kids.

Sorry, guys. I promise to make more of an effort to update this thread with actual updates to my fics soon.

But in the meantime...the fruits of my boredom/writer's block.

LOL!

So, first things first.

I feel it's important that I put a little disclaimer in this post and it goes something like this: none of these photos belong to me; I'm only using them to give my readers a picture to go along with the characters in my fics. I'm not making any money off of them nor do I plan to. If I'm stepping on any toes, I apologize. I truly do not mean to.

That settled, how about you guys tell me what you think?

The following cute little guy puts me in mind of the picture of Kendall I have in my (too-full) brain when I'm writing Believe. Not all of the features are just right, but the eyes and hair color fit. I

http://www.brandmodelandtalent.com/Portfolio.aspx?mid=1902

Thoughts? Opinions?

I haven't found a pic that just screams Katie to me yet, but here's just one potential Katie: http://www.brandmodelandtalent.com/Portfolio.aspx?mid=803

Why yes, I've been blocked and bored and have had way too much time to surf the internet looking for images and links of potential faces to go with my characters. What of it?

LOL!

I'm really not as pathetic as this post makes me seem. ;)

Okay, okay.

Back on topic.

What about Hope from Anna Begins?

This one's tough. I've only run across a couple of little girls in the right age range that even have red hair.

Just two that I've found:

#1: http://images.newfaces.com/userimages/images/u/s/l/uslorpet-uslorpet-f4ad.jpg

Her hair's too long for our gal Hope, and she's a bit older than I picture, but something about her makes me think of TAM (I waffle back and forth on Kay's for this story quite a bit--TAM, Deanna, Heidi--never can quite make up my mind as to which one I want to stick with, lol).

#2:

http://rialeephotography.com/blog/2009/10/28/i-just-wanna-rock-natural-light-childrens-photography/

She's adorable and has the hairstyle if not the shade of red I picture Hope with, and that third pic is totally the Hope attitude, but still, she's not the perfect Hope (although I really do love her).

What do you think? Does either candidate look as if she belongs to these two?

http://soapoperadigest.com/InWeekly/JamesHydeDanaSparksL07.jpg

You guys have to help me out here; cast my kids, lol.

Now for potential Lissy's. Neither has the huge chocolate eyes I picture that little girl with, but there's something about them. ;)

#1:

http://www.fotosearch.com/FCY537/42-21053086/

#2:

http://islandstyleimages.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341f820a53ef010536e8c636970b-800wi

#3 (late addition):

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-17013976&tab=details&caller=search

That's enough for one night.

Interested to read your thoughts.

Or see your own pics (I'd love that).

*cough*Lynne*cough*

Shae

UAgirl
11.2.10, 12:48 AM
What about this one for Hope?

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-20336081&tab=details&caller=search

Another possible Lissy.

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-24648755&tab=details&caller=search

UAgirl
11.2.10, 3:25 PM
Last potential Lissy, I swear (unless serendipity drops another pic in my lap, lol).

Here you go: http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP445/k4458136/

P.S. I actually pictured Ali's hair more wavy like this but much blonder.

Thoughts?

Now...I'll quit spamming my own thread.

LOL!

Shae

iLoveET
11.8.10, 8:21 AM
From 10/31 - Lissy #3 is what I was thinking.
Sorry I haven't been posting much, we got a german shepherd puppy on 10/29 for my FI's 30th bday (10/30/80). And let me tell you, she has really kept me busy!
She was 7 wks on Sunday, and hopefully in another few (please pray sooner) weeks, she will be sleeping through the whole night (10pm bed- 730 wakeup).
I will keep checking in, I'm still here!!

UAgirl
11.8.10, 12:06 PM
Aww, a German shepherd puppy.

I have one of those, although her weight (60+ lbs) would argue she's not a puppy anymore.

LOL!

Got her last spring and love her to death. She's an outdoor girl, though, and good thing, because she's supremely hyper.

The eyes on that particular little girl are so Lissy. I was thinking longer hair, but she's a pretty good choice.

Who knows? I might change my mind.

I'm still stuck on the other stories, but I am working on something else. It's thirty little interconnected ficlets that tell a story in non-linear order, but I think it's still pretty easily followed. I'm working off of a set of prompts I saw somewhere else on the internet (in my browsing), and I think it's going pretty well in terms of helping me get unblocked with my writing. I'm waiting to post them when they're completed, then, hopefully, I can move on to my other fics. It feels strange to say this, but writing these ficlets has given me ideas for my other WIP fics.

I guess you can say this little exercise has been a success.

We'll know for sure when I post a new chapter of my already ongoing fics.

Talk to you later, Lynne.

Take care of that puppy. :D

Shae

UAgirl
11.9.10, 8:21 PM
Apparently, I fibbed, Lynne.

Sorry. :redfacey:

I've decided to post the first 10 ficlets before the darn document gets too big (these ficlets are getting longer and longer, omg).

I hope you're not too disappointed.

Anyway, this being me, the story thus far is mostly centered on Sheridan and Luis. I thought it'd be interesting to toy around with an AU where Sheridan came back from Paris with a little unexpected companion. ;)

Like I said earlier, the ficlets are not in linear order. They skip around quite a bit. But, IMHO, the storyline is still pretty easy to follow. These are basically vignettes I guess you could say. Some events are familiar, some are not, hence the label AU.

So...I hope you guys enjoy the new fic.

Regardless of when I get finished with the entire fic, I think I'll continue to break my posts up into 10 ficlets apiece. You know, to keep you guys from getting bored with me.

LOL!

So, without further ado...

Title: Pieces of My Heart: or The True Story of What Happens When Two Stubborn People Fall in Love
Rating: G-R
Warnings: lots of 'em, lol
Characters/Pairings: mainly Sheridan/Luis with other established pairings
Summary: basically what the subtitle says: how two stubborn people fall in love

Off to post.

Shae

UAgirl
11.21.10, 10:07 PM
Okay.

I'm back again, with some more UA kids.

LOL!

Still working on the fics, will hopefully have some time to get new chapters up soon with the mini-vacation I got coming up for the holiday. Maybe this weekend?

We'll see.

In the meantime, here are a few more pics for you guys. I keep hoping someone else will post some pics, anything, but oh well...lol.

Whisper:

Young Danielle: http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-26177421&tab=details&caller=search

Older Danielle:
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-3323906-portrait-of-little-girl-with-flower-in-hair.php

Believe:

Yet another Lissy wannabe:
http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-21053023&tab=details&caller=search

It Happened One Night:

Possible Daniela (although...she seems too old): http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-20357984&tab=details&caller=search

What do you guys think?

Shae

UAgirl
11.28.10, 9:10 PM
The next 5 ficlets/chapters in my latest story, Pieces of My Heart, are posted in that thread.

Go forth and enjoy.

And come back here to tell me all your thoughts, lol.

So...I promised you more UA kids in my author's note, so here you go, starting with the pics I've found so far that put me in mind of little Emma.

My favorite: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-38598556/stock-photo-a-pretty-young-girl-wigh-gorgeous-blue-eyes-and-curly-blonde-hair.html

I actually pictured Emma having hair that was darker, like this: http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1830-28166

Even like this: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-46172299/stock-photo-portrait-of-a-pretty-toddler-with-blue-eyes-and-blonde-curly-hair.html

Another adorable option: http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1828R-44004

And finally: http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photos-girl-toddler-image6133083

What do you think?

Which one is your favorite?

And (future?) Hope in Anna Begins: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4178347776/nm2624176

Opinions?

Older version of Kendall in the Unforgettable-verse: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1689813504/nm3220413

Another: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2386596096/nm2656869

Preference?

Myles in that same story: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm181110272/nm3826838

What do you think? Does he look like he could be the offspring of Reesica?

His big sister Faith: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1622381056/nm2123995

I think they look like they could be sibs? Do you?

Baby Hope perhaps? I'm still partial to future Hope, but this kid is pretty darn cute: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-2808359/stock-photo-baby-looking-out-from-under-blanket.html

I think this is my Lissy: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm440569344/nm2215143

Although this girl could work for a more mature Lissy: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2348647424/nm2572554

Or do you guys still like the earlier pics I posted better?

What do you think? Have we found our Cristian? Look: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4288973312/nm2773346

And little Joshua: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-64716097/stock-photo-cute-boy-isolated.html

MJ maybe: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-4763991-close-up-head-shot-of-little-boy-facing-camera.php

Emily and Sara: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7522251-sisters-and-best-friends.php

Cute, huh?

Daniela from It Happened One Night; little older than I pictured her, but I think the look for Luis's and Beth's daughter is right: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2108393216/nm3040363

Finally, blast from the past. Haley from Is There Life After Love: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1268287232/nm2794962

Grown up Haley at the end of the fic, of course.

So...what do you guys think?

Come on. Tell me. :D

Shae

Kenwood
11.29.10, 9:21 PM
Shae,
First I just wanted to let you know that I am keeping up on Pieces of My Heart (and whatever else you post) but I am so busy with work and school that time is limited for reading let alone posting replies. I take a break to read your stories when they are posted. Wonderful work on Pieces! I LOVE this story although sometimes I want to smack Luis upside the head :winkq:. So stubborn, so afraid. I have come to realize with your stories, it is always the journey that really draws me in. I often re-read your stories because I feel like I've missed something only reading it once. You have such a way a weaving a tale that I am even enjoying one that is non-sequential. Cannot wait for the next post. :)

I love the picture you picked for Cristian. What a cute kid.
The pictures of Emma I like are the one where the kid is skating and the picture with the darker hair. Both are adorable. Speaking of adorable that picture of baby Hope - OMG too freakin' cute for words!

Whatever is your prompt/muse or whatever motivates you, bottle it because I don't think I can wait months for this story to continue (No pressure on the White Horses series though). Thanks for the break from boring school work - now I have to get back at it.
Cheers,
Tracey

UAgirl
12.6.10, 11:01 PM
Trust me, Tracey, I totally understand the whole work and school bit.

Been there, done that.

Multiple times, lol. :D

Luis totally needs a smack upside the head in Pieces, doesn't he? But he so obviously loves Emma, so Sheridan just can't bring herself to do it. Or can she?

Hmm.

A question to ponder.

We all agree he needs it though, right?

Hehe.

The non-sequential thing is actually kind of fun for me. So glad you're enjoying it, even though I know it's definitely a departure from the usual. It is for me as well.

Thanks so much for what you said about the journey in my fics. Sometimes, I feel like I ramble too much in my fics (I really do ramble, lol), and there's not as much plot as there should be, but I've come to accept that it's the way I write. ;) I could do it other ways, but it just wouldn't be the UA way, so...yeah, see? I ramble.

LOL!

I've been looking forever, it seems, for a cutie for Cristian. I think I finally found one, right?

All the pics for Emma (and I've found more that I won't bore you with tonight, hehe) are plain adorable. And that pic of baby Hope? Omg! I'm pretty much set on future Hope that I've already posted, but that pic of baby Hope is so baby Hope (lololol, I sound nuts).

Don't worry. You won't have to wait months for this story to continue. Like I said, it looks like I'm going to have to get this one out of my system before I can move back towards my other fics. Little bit of good and bad news, I think.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your outlook), writing this fic has given me ideas for companion fics, and even though no one has left me any prompts, I'm mulling over writing them (taking those little throw-away scenes with other characters in the story and expanding on them).

What say you?

I haven't decided yet. I do know they won't be quite as long as this one. Maybe 10 chapters a piece, no more than 15.

We'll see.

I commiserate with you on the back to school thing. It's back to work for me. Ugh!

Oh well, it pays the bills, and if the bills weren't paid, I wouldn't be able to afford the internets, and then we'd just have a whole bundle of troubles, because I seriously don't remember what that's like, lol.

There's more to come in the White Horses series as you call it. I just don't want to force it, because I have a story I want to tell, and I want to tell it a certain way. :D

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, Tracey.

Hope you enjoy the newest two chapters.

Shae

SHUIS_4EVER
12.7.10, 2:28 AM
Shaeee :wow::wow::wow: I'm loving pieces of my heart..its so freaking addictive and you never disappoint..Emma is simply adorable and im waiting impatiently to be rid of Hank and have the shuis I know and love. I absolutely love your style of writing and on that note when will you sooth my aching heart with an update of Anna Begin... just saying (wink wink)

UAgirl
1.2.11, 9:41 PM
Sorry for being so late in responding.

Real life, lately, has been a total bitch, and I haven't felt much up to writing. Instead, I've been posting my stuff up like crazy at the other site (that I've neglected forever).

I'm so glad you're enjoying Pieces. I'm having a lot of fun writing this story; it especially helps knowing I'm limiting myself to just 30 ficlets (that's how many prompts I have).

You know me. I'm a total Shuis fan, so you can judge for yourself how much of a legitimate threat Hank is to their developing relationship.

Like I said, RL hasn't been kind to me as of late, but I have managed 1 measly ficlet for the Pieces series so I will be posting that momentarily. I hope to get to working on Anna Begins and the rest of my other stories sometime later this week after I finish my shifts at work.

Keep checking back.

Maybe I'll surprise you. :D

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback! It really does brighten my day.

Off to post the newest installment of Pieces.

Hope you enjoy.

UAgirl
1.7.11, 2:54 AM
Does this look like Dr. Nick to any of you guys? http://www.imdb.com/media/rm35752192/nm1938755

A minor (probably forgotten) character: Ali and Lissy's little pink-glasses clad friend Josie.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1596293120/nm3367570

Abby's Tony, the prodigal son, or not? You tell me. ;)
http://www.maxtalent.com/model/shaz (http://www.maxtalent.com/model/shaz)

I think I've narrowed down Hope in Anna to two choices:

#1: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1186893056/nm3824412
#2: http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-20336081&tab=details&caller=search

Thoughts? Opinions? I can't decide.

What about our man Jake? Does this look like a mini-Hank clone to you? I think there's definitely a likeness there. I've found several candidates that have something about them that makes me think of the character I have in mind, but this is the first that I've found that makes me think of Dalton's Hank too. You be the judge.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm350324992/nm3174869

Tessa's (from Whisper) hard. I've been looking for a certain (to say creepy sounds terrible, lol) quality, and I just haven't been able to find it so I've settled for the features (she's definitely more Charity than Miguel). Just two that I think might fit--if the children were wearing vacant, far-off expressions instead of smiles, hehe.
#1: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1814926336/nm3109068
#2: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3016130816/nm3969964

Vote.

Can't wait to read your thoughts.

Shae

UAgirl
1.9.11, 1:09 AM
And now for another edition of UA's casting couch.

None of these images are mine; I'm not making a profit or anything. All I'm really doing is borrowing them briefly to give you guys possible faces to go with some of the names in my fics.

So...that being said...let's get started.

Katie from the Unforgettable series. I've already posted one possible Katie.

#1: http://www.brandmodelandtalent.com/Portfolio.aspx?mid=803

She looks Katie-ish to me (lol), but personally, I think I like this option better. What are you thoughts?

#2: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1113952000/nm0591777

~*~

Dr. Nick, perhaps? Pretend he's got darker hair and tell me what you think. I think it's between these two guys and the previous choice I posted up above (the post before this one). I haven't run across the perfect Nick yet, but these guys aren't bad, huh?

LOL!

#1. http://www.johnstonagency.com/results_detail.aspx?section=men&id=2060

#2. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2794687744/nm1477019

~*~

She's too tall, but here's one possible Abby:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4063464192/nm0226784

For some reason I keep coming back to this person as a potential Abby. I think it's her physical build and coloring. Also, she's tiny but has a pretty darn big personality (at least on the show I've watched her on). She's not my perfect Abby, but she has a lot of the qualities of the Abby character.

What do you guys think? I know she's my original character, but am I way off base with this choice?

Other candidates have had one or two characteristics but not as many as *I* think this one has.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2591595008/nm0834380

~*~

I didn't watch much of Paloma on Passions so I don't have that clear of a picture of her in my head. So...I decided to come up with my own Paloma for the Unforgettable-verse.

Does she look Paloma-esque? She's a little young, I think.

Your thoughts?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4167272704/nm2014754

UAgirl
1.11.11, 11:57 PM
The latest installments to Pieces are up.

Read responsibly (heed the warnings at the beginning of the chapters).

Shae

Kenwood
1.13.11, 12:01 AM
Shae,
:blush2ey: :wow: :blush2ey: is all I can say about chapter 20! How good was that!!! However, you did give fair warning so...
This story just continues to impress (and frustrate) me. But it is worth the frustration because I so am enjoying reading how Luis and Sheridan are "getting to good". BTW don't sell yourself short on Chapter 19 because that conversation between L/S in the bedroom was very well written. I was outside the door listening, saying "Tell her how you feel about her damnit!" :). I enjoyed the honesty in that conversation, but at the same time, not everything was said with words, if you can understand what I am trying to say. I felt both chapters were excellent - compelling, emotional and graphic in their own unique way.

I wish I had more time to always reply and give you feedback/encouragement to keep writing but I hope you know that I am always reading. I wanted to take a minute from my schoolwork to let you know you are doing a great job of keeping me interested and entertained. Thank you for providing me with a welcomed break from schoolwork tonight!
Looking forward to your next chapters.
Now off to take a cold shower ;) (Oh, I kid)
Tracey

UAgirl
1.14.11, 11:24 PM
You think you were :blush2ey:, Tracey.

You should have seen me writing that chapter. :redfacey:

LOL!

I almost scrapped the whole darn thing and didn't post it; I've always chickened out and pretty much been the fade to black girl.

Chapter 20 was kind of my warm-up to one of my other fics, an attempt to get all the jitters out, so to say. A confidence-builder.

How did I do?

Me too (standing outside the door, screaming silently for Luis to man up to his feelings). I'm glad someone else was as in the moment as I was, lol. Sometimes, I just get carried away, I guess.

I totally get what you're trying to say about not everything being said with words, and I'm so glad to hear/read that because it means I'm telling my story without just telling my story, if you get what I'm saying. I think maybe you do.

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback.

It seriously does inspire me. No kidding. I can look at the number of hits on a chapter and see that people are reading, but its when they point out what's working, even what isn't, that inspires me to continue, to keep trying to get better, even gives me new ideas.

Like I said earlier, don't worry about not having the time to reply all the time. Been there, done that. Gainful employment keeps me from writing as much as I'd like (sometimes I just like to let my imagination run wild, lol). I'm glad to keep you entertained in the midst of all that schoolwork.

Too cold for cold showers, now. ;) But if you must...my job here has been done.

LOL!

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback.

I look forward to the next time you are able to take a break. I always enjoy reading everyone's comments, and yours are no exception.

Hopefully, I'll have more (welcome) distraction up for you by the end of this weekend. If not, know I'm definitely shooting for next.

Shae

iLoveET
1.15.11, 8:30 PM
Sorry I haven't been around lately - this puppy (almost 17 weeks) really doesn't give me much downtime to sit on the internet and read, let alone catch up to all I've missed!

I have to say that KaDee Strickland from Private Practice is probably the closest Abbie I think!

Will have to catch up on photos and stories and then comment again. Oh, I think Dr. Nick is a little bit lighter haired, def brown, but not dark. Kind of like Gabriel Aubrey - Halle Berry's ex? But with shorter hair. Will have to come up with some better ideas...

UAgirl
1.16.11, 1:02 AM
Like I told Tracey already, I totally understand the no time thing, so don't worry about it. And I can that I've been there, done that with the new puppy too. :D Although my little girl is not so little anymore at 9ish months old, she's still a handful.

I keep coming back to KaDee Strickland as Abby, minus the Southern twang she has on PP, of course.

I'm with you on Nick having dark but not black hair, really I am. I just can't seem to find someone that really fits. In my mind, he's also more clean-shaven, lol, but at the place he's in at this point in time in Believe with Abby doing her best to shut him out (and really...he kinda deserves it right now), he's got a little scruff. He's not taking care of himself like he should right now because making things right with her is all that is on his mind (as it should be, hehe). So yeah...dark hair but not black. Definitely shorter too, but it seems like all the guys that even come a tiny bit close to looking a bit like the Dr. Nick I have in my head all have longer hair.

Sigh.

Even this guy.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3115025664/nm0376540

Same guy with shorter hair.

http://www.homebychristmas.com/home/martin-henderson/

I think I'm getting warmer, lol.

Anyway...don't worry about not getting to post as much. Sure, I miss reading your comments (everyone's really), but I really do understand.

Take care of that puppy and you and yours.

Talk to you later.

Shae

UAgirl
2.6.11, 10:05 PM
Chapter 21 of Pieces of My Heart posted in that thread.

Enjoy.

UAgirl
2.17.11, 3:52 PM
New thread posted, The Game of Love.

Check it out and read my author's note.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
3.6.11, 6:30 PM
New ficlet up in The Game of Love thread.

Quick overview:

Title: Heart on My Sleeve
Warnings: does fluff count?
Characters/Pairings: Theresa/Fox, small mention of Theresa/Ethan, mentions of Little Ethan and Jane, original characters.
Summary: prompt: heart. It’s silly really, when she thinks about it, the circumstances leading up to hers and Fox’s first kiss.

Read and enjoy!

UAgirl
3.7.11, 6:39 PM
New installment of Pieces is up in that thread.

Enjoy!

A brief overview:

Title: Before It Breaks
Rating: somewhere between PG and PG-13, methinks
Warnings: angst, some language, little bit of gore (I don’t think I’m that descriptive, but you be the judge), and character death
Characters/Pairings: Sheridan/Luis, mentions of original characters, mentions of Jessica, Sam, Theresa, and Gwen
Summary: prompt: blood. The next time Luis saw Sheridan, he did something bullets and blood hadn’t managed to do; he damn-near broke her completely with his false words.

UAgirl
3.17.11, 1:48 PM
Chapter 21 up in the Finding the Milky Way thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
4.11.11, 5:17 PM
Chapter 23 of Pieces of the Heart is up.

A brief overview:

Title: Here Comes the Sun
Rating: PG, tries to tiptoe toward PG-13 with (tame-ish) naughty thoughts, lol
Warnings: aforementioned naughty thoughts, UST, tiny bit of language
Characters/Pairings: Sheridan/Luis, original characters, Sam/Grace, Ethan/Gwen, Theresa, Pilar, Miguel, Bennett girls, minor characters
Summary: prompt: vacation. Luis ended his vacation four days early, donated his time.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
5.15.11, 12:06 PM
New thread posted--Proof of Life (a continuation of Imitation of Life).

Check it out and read the author's note.

A brief overview of the first chapter.

Title: Proof of Life
Rating:PG (?) for this chapter
Warnings: character death
Characters/Pairings: Alistair, Fox, Gwen, Little Ethan, Jane, Theresa, mentions of Ethan
Summary: The devil wore many disguises.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
5.15.11, 12:22 PM
Another new thread/fic posted.

(Almost) Had It All, a Kay-centered fic.

Just a warning for you guys...I was in a mood for some angst, Kay angst in particular, and this is fic is the result.

A brief overview:

Title: (Almost) Had It All
Rating: PG-ish, not quite PG-13
Warnings: under-age drinking, character death
Characters/Pairings: mentions of Charity, hints of Charity/Miguel, Kay/Miguel, some Reese/Jessica, mentions of Sam, Grace, Luis
Summary: prompt: 2 a.m. She dreams Charity never comes to Harmony, Charity doesn’t exist, and Miguel finally wakes up, sees what’s staring him in the face, his best friend, head over heels, in love with him.

Enjoy!

Shae

TritonPrez
6.10.11, 11:11 AM
Hi Shae! I've been reading you for years and live all the work you do! I hope you are still writing as I am hoping to read updates to your stories... especially Anna Begins and your short stories like White Horse... I love reading your fics as they really captivate the characters and their essence and it really humanizes them making them so believable and honest!

UAgirl
6.19.11, 3:12 PM
TritonPrez,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

To answer your question, I haven't stopped writing; I've just had a little bit of difficulty lately finding the time to write. Not the same thing, I assure you. ;) Even though sometimes it feels like it.

Anna is one of my favorite stories to write. I hope to have more of it up soon. And the Pretty Things/White Horse-verse has much more to come, but I don't want to force the issue on that one and give you complete and utter crap (lol). I'm full of ideas to flesh out how it came to be that Luis learned the truth about Sophie, but I don't have anything written and polished yet. So sorry about that.

But really...thank you so much for your sweet words. They are great inspiration to me.

Hopefully, as I continue to adjust to my new work schedule, I'll be more and more productive.

Keep your fingers crossed.

In the meantime, off to post some more new (to you guys) chapters.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
6.19.11, 3:15 PM
New chapter posted in the Pieces of My Heart thread.

A quick overview:

Title: If It Kills Me
Warnings: mentions of off-screen violence, criminal activity, maybe a bit of angst
Characters/Pairings: Luis, minor characters, mentions of Sheridan, original character, Hank
Summary: prompt: taxi. For the second time in as many hours, Luis found himself in the back seat of a New York taxi with his stern FBI counterpart, but this time he was wide awake, his heart hammering in his chest and his mouth dry.

UAgirl
6.19.11, 9:00 PM
The Unforgettable-verse:

*Luis and Sheridan

http://caropassions.chez.com/images/gal2005-2.jpg

http://www.celebirony.com/foto/attori/Galen_Gering/galen_gering_grande2.jpg

*Ali

http://www.fotosearch.com/FCY155/42-19754076/

*Cristian

1. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4288973312/nm2773346

or

2. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1672132608/nm4406549

*Hope

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-2808359/stock-photo-baby-looking-out-from-under-blanket.html

~*~

*Gwen and Hank

http://photos.exposay.com/Liza_Huber/liza_huber_1R47O.jpg

http://www.mainstreetmallonline.com/fanstuff/members/buhhoe2/listings/dalton%20james%20cute%20smile%20beverly%20hilsl%20 90210.JPG

*Jake

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm350324992/nm3174869

*Sara and Emily

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7522251-sisters-and-best-friends.php

~*~

*Kay and Miguel

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Taylorkay.jpg

http://www.closermag.fr/storage/images/biographies/_images/jesse-metcalfe/7122-1-fre-FR/Jesse-Metcalfe_closer_star_large.jpg

*MJ

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-4763991-close-up-head-shot-of-little-boy-facing-camera.php

*Joshua

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-64716097/stock-photo-cute-boy-isolated.html

~*~

*Katie

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1113952000/nm0591777

*Kendall

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3625095424/nm2812115

~*~

*Jessica and Reese (minus the glasses)

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1347191552/nm0363351

http://cdn.soaps.sheknows.com/images/news/1660_1_41469.jpg

*Faith

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1622381056/nm2123995

*Myles

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3922363904/nm3826838

~*~

*Dylan

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3330980352/nm3419119

*Caleb

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2778633216/nm2656869

~*~

*Antonio

1. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3548416768/nm0897425

or

2. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm840206080/nm0005543

*Nick

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1162909440/nm1851313

*Abby

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3816994816/nm0834380

*Lissy

1. http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-15233173&mediaSetId=1263865&caller=mediaset

or

2. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm440569344/nm2215143

~*~

*Ella

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1596293120/nm3367570

~*~

Do you agree with my choices?

Disagree?

Of the ones that have more than one person, 1 and 2, which is your favorite?

I'd love to read your thoughts.

Shae

UAgirl
6.26.11, 12:26 PM
New chapter of Proof of Life up in that thread.

A brief overview:

Rating: G, possibly PG
Warnings: no warnings, other than the aforementioned character death
Characters/Pairings: Theresa, Ivy, Katherine, Jane, Little Ethan, Ethan, mentions of Sheridan
Summary: His voice grave, Ethan delivered the words that were both Theresa’s blessing and her curse, and she felt her legs give out beneath her as she fell to the bench below.

Enjoy.

And remember...feedback is love!

;)

UAgirl
6.26.11, 12:42 PM
New chapter is up in the (Almost) Had It All thread.

A brief overview:

Title: (Almost) Had It All
Rating: PG, PG-13 if I’m really reaching. ;)
Warnings: angst, implied sexual situations.
Characters/Pairings: Kay/Miguel but still very much Charity/Miguel, mentions of Sam/Grace, Ethan/Theresa, Sheridan/Luis, Jessica, Noah, Paloma, more
Summary: prompt: children. She dreams Miguel marries her, and they raise their baby (a daughter) together.

Enjoy!

Feedback is love!

UAgirl
7.3.11, 5:11 PM
New chapter of Pieces of My Heart up in that thread.

A brief overview:

Title: Forever Road
Rating: PG, with some slight leanings toward PG-13.
Warnings: angst, brief allusions to past sexual situations, mentions of a certain movie not belonging to me.
Characters/Pairings: other character, Luis, mentions of Hank, Sheridan.
Summary: prompt: search. The church doors closed heavily (with an unwelcome thud that sounded of finality) behind the two men, and the weight of a thousand and one regrets pressed down on Luis’s tired shoulders as he turned back around, head downcast.

Enjoy!

And to those in the US, have a happy 4th!

Everybody else have a spectacular Monday, lol.

Shae

TritonPrez
7.4.11, 4:50 AM
Yay!!! Totally loving the updates! Keep them coming... always looking forward to reading your stories =D

UAgirl
7.24.11, 10:34 PM
Thanks so much, TritonPrez!

New story thread posted.

Check it out.

Title: Leaves of September
Warning: adult themes, angst, (multiple) character death(s)
Pairing/Characters: original characters, past Fancy/Luis, Sheridan/Luis, Fancy/Noah, mentions of Sam, Grace, Kay, Maria, Ethan/Theresa, Little Ethan, and Jane
Word Count: 4,146.
Summary: prompt: disease. Which one of these doesn’t belong?
Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.14.11, 12:30 PM
New chapter posted in Proof of Life thread.

A brief overview:

Warning: adult themes, character death
Pairing/Characters: Sam, Ethan/Gwen, Fox, Alistair, minor characters
Summary (for chapter): “A lot of people in this town have wanted Alistair Crane dead at one time or another.”

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.14.11, 12:50 PM
New chapter posted in the Finding the Milky Way thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.16.11, 9:27 PM
New story posted--Can You Hear the Horses.

A brief overview:

Title: Can You Hear the Horses
Rating: PG-13 to light R
Warning: adult themes, sexual situations; this is total crack and screws around with the Passions timeline, but oh well…another plot bunny that wouldn't leave me alone; goes without saying this is AU; title inspired, as always, from my playlist (see if you can guess who).
Pairing/Characters: Gwen/Ethan, Alistair/Theresa (yuck!), Ethan/Theresa, suggestions of one-sided Fox/Theresa, mentions of Little Ethan and Julian, and the big surprise…Gwen/Fox (I know…I couldn't believe it either. LOL!)
Word Count: 820.
Summary (for chapter): prompts: taste, enemies, sunshine, learn, secret, perfect, grin, dare, hidden, downstairs, quiet your life, violence. It's not perfect, this…thing…between them, but Gwen likes it that way; it feels kind of like happiness, or something close to it.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.20.11, 7:46 PM
New story thread posted--She Talks to Angels.

Check it out.

A brief overview:

Title: She Talks to Angels
Rating: PG, PG-13.
Warning: allusions to drug abuse, prostitution
Pairing/Characters: Jessica, minor characters
Word Count: 740.
Summary (for chapter): She folds her arms across her chest in an effort to shield his eyes from the faint network of scars traveling along the blue shadows of her veins and fights the heaviness she feels tugging at her spine.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.28.11, 8:07 PM
Finding the Milky Way thread updated with new chapter.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.28.11, 8:13 PM
She Talks to Angels thread updated with new chapter.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.28.11, 8:21 PM
New chapter posted in Proof of Life thread.

A brief overview:

Rating: PG, if that
Warning: adult themes, character death
Pairing/Characters: Theresa, mentions of Little Ethan and Marty, Luis/Sheridan, Fox
Summary (for chapter): "Oh my God, Fox. What have you done?"

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
9.4.11, 12:59 AM
New chapter posted in the Pieces of My Heart thread.

A brief overview:

Title: If I Knew Then
Rating:I'm going with PG, because G, even though nothing objectionable (imo) occurs in this chapter, doesn't seem quite right.
Warnings: none, really, unless the idea of Luis disrobing threatens to send you into V-fib, lol. I take that back...slight angst.
Characters/Pairings:Sheridan/Luis, Emma, mentions of Hank
Summary: prompt: pills. "I need to know you're serious about this, Supercop. That you mean it."

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
9.5.11, 9:59 PM
I posted this over at the Passions Talk board, but I thought I might have better luck getting results over here so...

I'm looking for some old Sheridan and Luis fanfictions.

I know these boards are not exactly hopping anymore (:(), but I have a request, a plea for help if you will.

I've been feeling quite a bit of nostalgia lately for the good old days when Passions fanfiction wasn't a rarity.

I'm looking for working links to three fics in particular: This Time It's You and Me, The Truth and Nothing But the Truth, and Close.

While I'm here, I'll ask: does anyone know if dandelion ever posted past chapter 16 of Close?

I don't know what rock I was hiding under (actually, I do, it was called college, then nursing school, lol), but I didn't find and/or appreciate the gem that this story is until recently when I stumbled across it at FF.net. I did a search on the old CR boards, and a repost of the prologue-chapter 16 was all that I could find. Is there more? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks for any help that you might offer. :D

I really hope someone sees and responds to this message.

Shae

UAgirl
9.6.11, 12:09 AM
Chapter 19 of Anna Begins up in that thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
10.4.11, 6:03 PM
Just wanted to drop you guys a note and let you know that I'm still among the living, lol.

Seriously, I've been a little busy lately, and that's been making my infrequent bouts of inspiration amount to little if anything. But I have managed to scratch out some 3500+ words of a new chapter to Believe.

You guys do still remember that story, don't you?

;)

Or is that crickets I hear?

Regardless, I *am* still writing the story, and I *do* keep kicking it in the behind, hoping to jump start it again (seriously, I feel like nothing has really happened in this fic in ages, and I'm trying to recapture the action, hehe).

If any of you are still interested.

Hopefully, I'll have the new chapter up by the weekend. I *could* post it now, but I really have a much longer chapter planned out than the snippet I've managed (and a few revelations that I've been sitting on--or hints of some to come).

What do you think?

You still interested?

Until this weekend,

Shae

Kenwood
10.6.11, 1:07 AM
Hi Shae,
Just a quick note to say yes, I am still reading and was waiting anxiously for you to post something new. Glad to hear you were able to write something. I am kind of in the same boat but with school - completely uninspired and unmotivated to write my papers right now :(.
Looking forward to the weekend posting (or whenever you post it). Maybe your writings will inspire me :winkq:.

Awaiting your post,
Tracey

UAgirl
10.9.11, 11:24 PM
Chapter 35 of Believe is up in that thread.

Enjoy!

Can't wait to read your thoughts.

Shae

UAgirl
12.4.11, 5:03 PM
Chapter 27 of Pieces of My Heart posted in that thread.

A brief overview:

Title: Between the Lines
Rating: G, PG
Warnings: some angst
Characters/Pairings: Ethan, Hank, mentions of Luis, Sheridan, Emma, Gwen, Sam/Grace, minor character, mentions of Theresa, Eve, T.C., mentions of Russell girls
Summary: prompt: lawyers. "I know she loves him, Ethan, but I also know…for whatever reason, Luis won't allow himself to love her the way she deserves to be loved. He only gives her pieces of his heart…"

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
12.8.11, 2:51 PM
New thread posted, 25 Days of Christmas.

Check it out.

Will feature various characters, various pairings in the future, with some from previous stories/universes created by moi.

;)

A brief overview of the first installment:

Title: Warm and Fuzzy
Rating: PG-13 (nothing too in-your-face)
Warning: sexual situations, innuendo, tiny sprinkling of language, some borderline sappiness a la the title, lol
Pairing/Characters: Gwen/Fox, mentions of Sheridan/Luis
WordCount: 1,329
Summary(for chapter): "I'm not a warm and fuzzy type of girl." A follow-up of sorts to my ficlet, Can You Hear the Horses.

Enjoy!

Feedback is love!

Shae

UAgirl
12.8.11, 11:13 PM
New chapter in the 25 Days of Christmas thread.

Brief overview:

Title: Joy to the World
Rating: G, PG if I'm stretching it
Warning: complete and utter sap with a small smidgen of obligatory angst, with nods to some Christmas favorites and even a sly (not) mention of Waldo
Pairing/Characters: primarily Jessica/Reese, with one-sided Kay/Reese, Kay/Miguel, Sam/Grace, oblique nod to Sam/Ivy, mentions of Hank, Noah, and a whole host of other characters and surprise pairings; this rapidly devolves into a sort of UA wish-list, okay? Lol. But only one version of my wish-list, because there are several, as my other stories so obviously attest to.
WordCount: 3,052.
Summary (for chapter): He'd given her back what she'd so sorely been missing: the joy of the season.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
12.24.11, 12:56 AM
Another new chapter in the 25 Days of Christmas thread.

A brief overview:

Title: What Child Is This
Rating: PG, maybe
Warning: um, unwed teenaged pregnancy, mild hints of Fox's playboy ways, UST, minor language; AU
Pairing/Characters: Kay/Fox, with hints of past Kay/Miguel, implied Charity/Miguel, Fox/Other, roundabout mentions of Theresa/Ethan, Sheridan/Luis/Antonio
Word Count: 3,522
Summary (for chapter): It wasn't a fairytale first meeting.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Shae

UAgirl
12.26.11, 12:17 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

And now, for my gift to you...

Title: Santa Claus is Coming To Town
Warning: fluff, implied angst (lol, how can angst be implied you ask? This is how); this is pre-Unforgettable, guys. If you've read that story, you know what I mean. If you haven't, you shouldn't have too much trouble just enjoying the fluffy image of Luis and his little girl waiting in line to see Santa.
Pairing/Characters: Luis, Hank, past Luis/Sheridan, past/pre- Hank/Gwen, original characters, mention of Theresa
Word Count: 1,743
Summary (for chapter): "And you, little girl. Tell Santa what you want for Christmas."

Enjoy!

And remember, feedback makes awesome Christmas presents!

LOL!

Shae

UAgirl
1.1.12, 1:41 PM
New chapter posted in the 25 Days of Christmas thread.

Title: Blue Christmas
Warning: angst, off-screen character death(s)
Pairing/Characters: Ethan, Little Ethan, Jane, Jonathan, undercurrents of Theresa/Ethan, mentions of Pilar, others
Word Count: 1,183
Summary (for chapter): It's their first Christmas as a family (together).

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
1.29.12, 1:11 PM
New chapter in the Pieces of My Heart thread.

A quick overview:

Title: Landslide
Rating: strong PG-13 to R.
Warnings: sexual situations; sorry guys…I just couldn’t help myself (neither could Sheridan and Luis, lol). Not what I originally had planned for this chapter, but our stubborn hero and heroine wouldn’t have it any other way (especially with the way I’m denying them in Anna Begins).
Characters/Pairings: Emma, Gwen, mentions of Ethan, Spencer, Hank, Sheridan/Luis
Summary: prompt: lipstick. “The way I figure it, this first date is over five years in the making.”

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
1.29.12, 1:20 PM
New Gwen fic posted, Stand Still, Look Pretty.

Check it out.

Shae

UAgirl
2.4.12, 10:46 PM
Chapter 29 up in the Pieces of My Heart thread.

A quick overview:

Title: Crystal Ball
Warnings: slight language, UST and all the naughty thoughts that accompany it, lol.
Characters/Pairings: Emma, Sheridan/Luis, mentions of past Beth/Luis, mentions of Sam and Grace
Summary: prompt: candy. "Will you be my 'tend Daddy, Lu-wees? Just for Hall'ween?"

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
2.12.12, 3:15 AM
Final chapter posted in the Pieces of My Heart thread.

A quick overview:

Title: Feels Like Home
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: mentions of nekkidness, allusions to past sexual situations, slight language, all eventually leading to cotton candy fluff, lol.
Characters/Pairings: Sheridan/Luis, Emma, Theresa, Gwen, Spencer, Pilar, Sam/Grace, Bennett girls, Miguel, Hank, heck…pretty much everyone that's made a notable appearance in this story, lol.
Summary: prompt: circus. "Nobody ever said forever had to be boring, Crane."

Enjoy!

And be sure to read and respond to the author's notes at the end of the chapter.

Thanks so much for reading!!!

Shae

UAgirl
2.26.12, 10:07 PM
Bless the Broken Road, first installment of the credits, bonus material to Pieces of My Heart posted in that thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

P.S. All bonus material unrated.

;)

UAgirl
3.6.12, 12:07 AM
Another new Gwen fic posted (least it's new to you guys, ;) ).

Check it out; let me know what you think.

Title: A Map of the World
Rating: this chapter, PG. The story in general? Probably PG-R, overall.
Warning: slight language, angst, character death.
Pairing/Characters: past Sheridan/Luis, past Ethan/Gwen, hints of Theresa/Ethan, Gwen/Luis
WordCount:328? At any rate, 300+.
Summary (for chapter): He's so different from the man Gwen remembers, cold, calculating, cutting with his words.

UAgirl
4.21.12, 12:23 AM
Two Gwen fics updated, A Map of the World and Stand Still, Look Pretty.

Enjoy!

A quick overview of both:

Title: A Map of the World
Rating: PG-13?
Warning: unresolved sexual tension, angst, character death
Pairing/Characters: past Sheridan/Luis, past Gwen/Ethan, mentions of Theresa/Ethan, mentions of the Cranes, Gwen/Luis
WordCount: 3,383.
Summary (for chapter): New England in Fall is a sight to behold.

~*~

Title: Stand Still, Look Pretty
Rating: PG, I guess, for this part
Warning: angst, language, adult themes, UST
Pairing/Characters: past Gwen/Ethan, mentions of Ethan/Theresa, Chad/Gwen (friend)ship, mentions of past Whitney/Chad, mentions of Jonathan Hotchkiss, Luis, Sheridan, more
Word Count: 6, 832
Summary (for chapter): Gwen takes the decision out of Ethan's hands, sends him back to Harmony with signed divorce papers and his ring (and Theresa), stays on the West Coast. Part One of Two, possibly more. See above word count, lol. There's a reason why this chapter is such a long time coming…Chad and Gwen's relationship just kept…evolving. I can't explain. I guess I kind of fell in love with writing them? Hope you enjoy them even half as much. ;)

~*~

Feedback is love!

UAgirl
6.27.12, 10:17 PM
Chapter 37 of Believe is up in that thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
7.8.12, 4:51 PM
New story posted, This.

A brief overview:

Title: This
Rating: PG, mostly because I hesitate to call anything in this little series G. shrug.
Warning: slight angst, bit of sap (and hopefully, not too much OOC-ness as this was written quite quickly).
Pairing/Characters: Gwen/Fox
Word Count: 661.
Summary (for chapter): prompt: bathroom, middles, mirror. “I wouldn’t leave,” he tells her, promises her, and no one is more surprised than he to realize it is the truth. A follow-up to Warm and Fuzzy (in the 25 Days of Christmas collection) which was preceded by Can You Hear the Horses.

Enjoy!

Shae

UAgirl
8.15.12, 10:09 PM
Chapter 20 of Anna Begins is up in that thread. A little later than promised but there all the same.

It's a long one, guys. ;)

Might I suggest a blanket and something good to nibble on while you're reading?

For speedy readers like me it won't pose much of a problem, but some of you, well, be prepared to settle in for the long haul.

LOL!

My gift to you for not posting any new material in almost a year.

Shae

UAgirl
8.20.12, 2:10 AM
New story thread posted, Once Upon Another Time.

A brief overview for the chapter:

Title: Your Star
Warning: angst
Pairing/Characters: Sheridan, mentions of Luis, hints of Sheridan/Luis
Word Count: 337.
Summary (for chapter): prompt: crash. …it ends much the same way it begins.

Enjoy!

Shae