PDA

View Full Version : Yay! A Monday Meme! ("Monday's a Bitch")

Ry
10.1.07, 1:33 PM
I figured I'd start adding a Monday meme to go along with our Friday meme. Just some fun questions to get your brain going on Monday!

1. What are your thoughts on sites like Facebook/Myspace/Friendster etc.?
2. What was the last play you saw?
3. What's your opinion on the vegan lifestyle?
4. If you were to give your current home a name, what would it be?
5. How do you like your eggs?

Annie
10.1.07, 2:08 PM
I don't actually use any of them, but I like the idea of them. VB is promising to have a social networking module with the next release and I've been looking forward to adding it here.

Um... I guess the one you worked with Olympia Dukakis?

Fine by me... but "lifestyle"? Not sure what that really means, but I have no problem with people following vegan diets. Obviously ;)

Today? Casa Disasta.

Rarely. But over medium/easy when I have them. Or in a fritata.

Ry
10.1.07, 2:14 PM
I love facebook! I only discovered it's awesome powers this summer. I'm a big photo taker and it's the best way I've found yet to privately share my photos with my pals. Since I found facebook, I've neglected myspace entirely and friendster was the first one I ever signed up for. I don't think I even remember what my sign on name is...

100 Saints You Should Know. This is the show I was just working on and we closed last night. Last one I saw for my own leisurely pleasure? I guess that would be Chicago a couple years ago.

Well, too each his own but if you're vegan and not doing it right, I'm firmly against it. It can be such an unhealthy solution as you get older. I know because I saw it with my own eyes.
Currently? Definitely the Pepper Hostel. Too many people in this one bedroom apt. right now.

5. How do you like your eggs? Over medium! Unless it's on a sandwich, in which case fried.

Remo
10.1.07, 3:41 PM
At first I didn't like them. I still am not thrilled with them. But I ended up getting a MySpace since many friends on other boards would make posts like 'go read my blog and see my new pics' of course you had to be a friend to read those blogs. I have got in touch with some old friends through MySpace as well. And met fellow paranormal peeps through my space. But I don't want 1000000 friends and only have friends of people that I know, most from real life, a few from other boards.
Good golly, I live in BFE and my husband is easily bored unless it horror, action or scifi. So the last thing I saw was Les Miserables back in 1992 or 1993
Fine for other people, I like meat, eggs, milk and other animal products though.
Hmm I can't really think of anything. Although right now I want a maid and a painter becuase I don't like cleaning and I'm sick of working on the walls. The most I'm comin up with is Beatrice, that was the name of the last owner of the house, before she died and her kids sold it.
Cooked, lol. No runny eggs for me. Scrambled is good, over easy is good. Poaching seems to take too much time. I love omelettes, with lots of cheese, ham, and veggies. Even with over easy I'm still not a huge fan of the yolk, but I will eat it that way.

mtj
10.2.07, 1:33 PM
Arriving late, on Tuesday.
Basicallly, I think they are a bad idea. Too much room for creeps to prey on the innocent. Plus, My Space has the ugliest, 1990's graphics out there.
"A Chorus Line" a LONG time ago.
I think it's very healthy, but not for me. I don't eat a lot of meat, but I would not be happy not eating any.
We call it "The Cave". Cute name for a ground floor condo.
Sunny side up.

MelisaL
10.3.07, 5:47 PM
I figured I'd start adding a Monday meme to go along with our Friday meme. Just some fun questions to get your brain going on Monday!

I love MySpace. I swore I wouldn't get sucked in, but the kids wanted pages, so I set one up to keep up with them, and it took on a life of it's own. I've found so many people I knew from "back in the day", it's been so much fun catching up with them. I'm not a fan of FaceBook, but I think that's because I can't find anyone I know on it. I really wish both sites would let you search under maiden names because so many of my friends have gotten married to people I don't know. :)

I can't remember the last one, but my daughter is in drama this year, right up her alley, ;) so I'll get to see a middle school production of something I'm sure.
Not for me, but if it works for you, cool.
Eh...lets go with George.
Scrambled, fried, boiled...you name it I'll eat it. I love eggs :)

bigfan
10.6.07, 2:23 AM
Facebook is pretty big in South Africa, as far as I know. I suppose it's good fo networking.
Hmmm... it's obviously been WAY too long since the last one I saw 'cause now i have to think really hard to remember... 'The Travelers', by Lara Foot-Newton. Must have been a year ago. Or two?
To each their own. I'll never survive without sushi or a nice fillet every now and then. And biltong. And boerewors.
'I'm Happy To Get Out Of Here Soon'
Fresh.
(Just overheard a girl in a restaurant the other day requesting her eggs to be 'medium to well done' :biggrinq: )