PDA

View Full Version : Hi Girls!! Welcome over...

Beautifulstargazer
5.3.07, 1:23 PM
I just thought I'd pop in and say welcome to everyone when they get the chance to pop over. I like the format, it seems easy to use and you don't have to click on and off to see the posts. Take care, Penny

soapyCJ
5.4.07, 10:26 PM
Hi Penny, Just got here myself. Its different here. I'll have to browse around to see what, how, where, when, and all that before I deside if I like it or not.

It does look more.... more... oh, I can't think of the word I want to use. I'll let you know, LOL.....

It is good to see someone here!!!

dagored
5.6.07, 10:25 PM
hi gals..i concur its different..!! but i keep telling myself that change is good!! i think...mindy

soapyCJ
5.6.07, 11:16 PM
Hello, It does seem to be better if we can read several post on the same page without having to go back. LOL, I heard "change" can be a good thing too. I am just one of those girls when I get used to something change scares me.

I did read some post with colored words, don't know how to do that yet. And Penny had a little smiley face before her name, (showoff)..........Any way maybe she'll be back to teach me some things.

Annie
5.7.07, 2:40 PM
Colored text... see the capital A in the bar at the top of where you type the message? Click on that and you'll see color options. You can set it before you start, or go back after you type your note, highlight whatever and then change the color.

Penny's smiley in her title came from the Advanced editor. At the bottom of the Quick Reply thing, you'll see "go advanced"... it will switch you over to an editor that has the smileys and other options.

Have fun!

soapyCJ
5.7.07, 9:58 PM
Thanks Annie, I guess I'll have to practice.

I am liking the saying "You're NEVER too old to learn"...........

Ry
5.8.07, 7:24 PM
Hi Gals!
Just introducing myself! If you have any questions at all about the new features, feel free to give me a holler any time! And for those of you who don't know me, I'm Mike and Annie's daughter. :)

soapyCJ
5.8.07, 10:26 PM
Hi Oda,

It's so nice to meet ya!

You all have been busy with this forum. It looks great. It'll just take me a little while to get used to this. Annie said that the capital A (color font/options) would be in the bar, but its not there for me, sorry. I don't know what else to do.

I do like reading all the posts on one page without having to click, click, click.

Thanks to You, Annie and Mike.

Ry
5.8.07, 10:33 PM
Hiya SoapyCJ,

I bet I know what the problem is. I'll go check it out and you should be able to see all the fun stuff for posting in just a minute!

Glad you're liking it!

*update* you should be all set now!

soapyCJ
5.8.07, 10:38 PM
Thank you, I got it!

Ry
5.9.07, 12:17 AM
Excellent! Glad it's working. :)

yogaliz
5.31.07, 12:43 PM
Hello everyone!
hope you are all well! This is all a bit different isn't it? Well done to Annie, Mike and Oda for what must have been a huge amount of work - lets hope we can do it justice! I'm not quite sure how everything works here yet - are we supposed to abandon the old board now?
Take care everyone!
Liz x

yogaliz
5.31.07, 12:45 PM
Just want to see where this goes!

soapyCJ
6.1.07, 12:22 AM
Hi Liz, Good to see you stop in. How are you?
I am beginning to like this forum whenever I have the time to stop by. Just very busy in the yard. Hope the other girls stop in soon. Take care, CJ

Lola Beedow
6.18.07, 11:19 AM
I really like the new message board format; it used to get on my nerves to have to click each post to read it. And I like all the colours that are available now. :)

Thumbs up to the new board!

EZLoving
6.30.07, 7:02 PM
I don't have that "A" either where I can add color. How do I get that??