PDA

View Full Version : Tired of white stuff and cold!!!

JulieK1B
5.3.10, 8:06 AM
Well spring is getting so old around here. We are still having cold temperatures and snow! Can you believe it? And it is May for goodness sake! Geez! Be glad when it stops snowing so I can at least pull out my new shorts and shoes I bought! Still haven't been able to wear them yet! Any ways getting excited. Get my car fixed today but will be without wheels for three days in order to get it fixed! They better not jack on my cost etc. as I don't have the money. I'll tell them too when I go take it in! And then I have to go to classes tonight and study for math! Urrgh be glad when these classes are over I need a break!:upsideq:

Dragonmom
5.4.10, 11:35 PM
Snow still? Oh my!!! Girl..it was 90 here today!! You can come down here and wear those shorts..lol. Good luck with the car and the classes! Just got a call from my cousin..please keep him in prayer. I've talked about him before with his heart problems..etc. He has no one..no wife, kids, not many friends..he's basically a loner. Well..he went to the hospital...they kept him overnight, and he's having a heart cath in the morning. I just found about about an hour ago! He wants me up there..he has no one. I really feel bad for him..and hope and pray he's gonna be ok. So I go early in the morning to the hospital. Please keep Ervin in your prayers..thanks.

JulieK1B
5.5.10, 11:46 AM
Snow still? Oh my!!! Girl..it was 90 here today!! You can come down here and wear those shorts..lol. Good luck with the car and the classes! Just got a call from my cousin..please keep him in prayer. I've talked about him before with his heart problems..etc. He has no one..no wife, kids, not many friends..he's basically a loner. Well..he went to the hospital...they kept him overnight, and he's having a heart cath in the morning. I just found about about an hour ago! He wants me up there..he has no one. I really feel bad for him..and hope and pray he's gonna be ok. So I go early in the morning to the hospital. Please keep Ervin in your prayers..thanks.

We've had the worse spring that I can ever recall! I guess it's making up for the mild winter but come on! Any ways more snow expected again tonight and then on Thursday too. So tired of all this. Today is nice at least no wind. Yesterday the wind blew so hard you couldn't enjoy the nice day! :neutrals:

Any ways how is your cousin doing? I just saw this so I'm sure he is out of the hospital by now. But yest we've shared about his problems etc. seems they all do that don't they? I guess my nieces dad is in the same spot given only 6 months to live, he is an alcholic and refuses to change, he has no liver left and also has cancer cause he hasn't taken care of him self. So please also keep him in your prayers. Thanks. :winkq:

Dragonmom
5.5.10, 10:55 PM
Hey there. Well..my cousin had to stay the night and I didn't get to see the dr, but from what the nurses said, and they can't give a lot of detail..his cath came out ok. At least no stents were put in, etc. I am sure I"ll be bringing him home tomorrow and I'll know more then. I'll be praying for your niece's dad...so sad that people don't take care of themselves. Hope you have better weather soon..still in the upper 80's here during the afternoon.

JulieK1B
5.10.10, 8:11 AM
Hey there. Well..my cousin had to stay the night and I didn't get to see the dr, but from what the nurses said, and they can't give a lot of detail..his cath came out ok. At least no stents were put in, etc. I am sure I"ll be bringing him home tomorrow and I'll know more then. I'll be praying for your niece's dad...so sad that people don't take care of themselves. Hope you have better weather soon..still in the upper 80's here during the afternoon.

Well I know your cousin is still in the hospital. Sorry to hear that and that he isn't doing well. I've put him in my prayers and others are praying too.

Raining hard here this morning and suppose to most of the day I think. Got to substitute teach today so up early. Take care.:winkq:

Dragonmom
5.10.10, 11:43 PM
As you know by now Julie...Ervin took a turn for the worst. Being an alcholic..it's taken a toll on his liver, heart...his whole body. He's in ICU...barely hanging in there. It's rough.

JulieK1B
5.11.10, 8:15 AM
As you know by now Julie...Ervin took a turn for the worst. Being an alcholic..it's taken a toll on his liver, heart...his whole body. He's in ICU...barely hanging in there. It's rough.

I'm sorry to hear he is in bad shape and in ICU I have our church praying for him and our prayer group as well. I pray also for you and your mother and comfort if God takes him home. :neutrals:

Dragonmom
5.13.10, 12:22 PM
Thanks Julie...the prayers mean a lot.

JulieK1B
5.15.10, 11:27 AM
Thanks Julie...the prayers mean a lot.

Your welcome just keep me posted ok? Still praying!:o