PDA

View Full Version : April 22

Dragonmom
4.22.10, 12:55 PM
Had a wisdom tooth pulled today with no complications. The dentist numbed me really good..and it went smoothly and quickly. Only thing is my mouth will probably stay numb for a while and my mouth is full of gauze..LOL. I kept getting it filled..filling would fall out but recently part of the tooth came out too. So time to yank it out! I was getting nervous..but it went ok.

JulieK1B
4.22.10, 1:39 PM
Had a wisdom tooth pulled today with no complications. The dentist numbed me really good..and it went smoothly and quickly. Only thing is my mouth will probably stay numb for a while and my mouth is full of gauze..LOL. I kept getting it filled..filling would fall out but recently part of the tooth came out too. So time to yank it out! I was getting nervous..but it went ok.

Glad it went OK I need to go to see a dentist but I am so afraid of dentists I hate going wish I could find one that is gentle etc. and uses better methods you know? Well take care and hope your mouth is feeling better!:winkq:

Dragonmom
4.23.10, 1:35 AM
I have a really good dentist. He never hurts me. I just get all nervous beforehand, dont know why. For instance today..it was just the thought of the pressure I might feel when he pulled my tooth..but he was so fast..and my mouth was so numb, I didn't really feel much. Even when he gives me shots..he numbs it real good first...with something on a swab. And once that novacaine kicks in, you don't feel much. Just glad I got it over. It's doing ok this evening. A bit tender...I'm just being careful not to chew on that side. tomorrow I can gargle with warm salt water, that helps the healing. But have to wait 24 hours.

JulieK1B
4.23.10, 11:20 AM
I have a really good dentist. He never hurts me. I just get all nervous beforehand, dont know why. For instance today..it was just the thought of the pressure I might feel when he pulled my tooth..but he was so fast..and my mouth was so numb, I didn't really feel much. Even when he gives me shots..he numbs it real good first...with something on a swab. And once that novacaine kicks in, you don't feel much. Just glad I got it over. It's doing ok this evening. A bit tender...I'm just being careful not to chew on that side. tomorrow I can gargle with warm salt water, that helps the healing. But have to wait 24 hours.

Wow that is wonderful he is so good. The last one I went to was anything but gentle and took him three or four shots just to numb me to pull the tooth. So needles to say I won't even think about going back to him. Hope I can find one soon. I really need to see one and I do have insurance. So I might as well. Take care!:winkq:

Passionatic
4.23.10, 11:31 AM
Ugh, I hate going to the dentist and they always have to give me 3 or 4 shots because it never gets numb. I'm such a "baby" :) Glad to know everything went OK dragonmom.
Today is my Birthday :) and we are driving to Ohio to visit friends and celebrate.

JulieK1B
4.25.10, 6:46 PM
Ugh, I hate going to the dentist and they always have to give me 3 or 4 shots because it never gets numb. I'm such a "baby" :) Glad to know everything went OK dragonmom.
Today is my Birthday :) and we are driving to Ohio to visit friends and celebrate.

Hope you had a nice day on your Birthday Passionatic I am going to see if I can get the day off for mine. I hope you had a lovely time visiting your friends!:winkq:

Passionatic
4.26.10, 11:45 AM
We just got home, had a wonderful time seeing old friends from High school and college. It was a terribly rainy weekend, the weather did not cooperate...we went to the Ohio State Spring Football game and got wet, but it was fun cheering on the Buckeyes :)

Dragonmom
4.28.10, 12:49 AM
Go Buckeyes! My husband is from Ohio..what part did you go to? and Happy Belated B'day..sorry I'm late in reading this. I have had so much going on..I can't seem to catch up! Hope you had a wonderful b'day..sounds like you did..despite the rain. BTW...the hole in my mouth is healing just fine.

JulieK1B
4.28.10, 9:26 AM
Go Buckeyes! My husband is from Ohio..what part did you go to? and Happy Belated B'day..sorry I'm late in reading this. I have had so much going on..I can't seem to catch up! Hope you had a wonderful b'day..sounds like you did..despite the rain. BTW...the hole in my mouth is healing just fine.

Passionatic glad you got to go see the Buckeye's play even in the rain! How fun. Phyllis glad your whole in your mouth is healing quickly. I got a good report from my Dr. and don't have to go back for 6 months! I am extactic!:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
4.29.10, 1:36 AM
Julie..I'm so happy that you got a good report..praise God! AMEN!!!

Passionatic
4.29.10, 9:07 AM
Good News Julie...I'm sure you are happy about that. Stay Strong!

JulieK1B
4.29.10, 12:24 PM
Good News Julie...I'm sure you are happy about that. Stay Strong!

Thanks Passionatic, I just hope now I can move on with my life and make it the best it can be.:winkq: