PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday April 6

Dragonmom
4.6.10, 6:19 PM
A beautiful spring day here..in the upper 70's..but pretty breezy here. The azaleas, irises and wisterias are blooming! We collect our bowling winnings tonight. Our league finished up last week, and we didn't fare as well. We got 10th place out of 12...ha ha. We usually get in the top three places over the years. Oh well..there's next year right? We get cash, not trophies..which is always nice. Plus potluck dinner..everyone brings something. We'll enjoy! And tonight is American Idol...I enjoy watching that. I'm recording it to watch when we get home.

JulieK1B
4.7.10, 8:17 AM
A beautiful spring day here..in the upper 70's..but pretty breezy here. The azaleas, irises and wisterias are blooming! We collect our bowling winnings tonight. Our league finished up last week, and we didn't fare as well. We got 10th place out of 12...ha ha. We usually get in the top three places over the years. Oh well..there's next year right? We get cash, not trophies..which is always nice. Plus potluck dinner..everyone brings something. We'll enjoy! And tonight is American Idol...I enjoy watching that. I'm recording it to watch when we get home.

Well not pretty here yet. Still got the white stuff suppose to last here through mid day or something like that but will only get in the upper 30's today period then cold over night again in the 18 mark yipes! So wish we had your warm temperatures. But spring is always like that around here.
Glad your bowling is over but sorry you didn't make the top three like in American Idol last night right? Hey watched it thought it was good. All of them pretty much did well to a point except of course aaron think he did horrible cause he was first and the song he chose. We will see he goes home tonight! Take care!

Dragonmom
4.8.10, 11:59 PM
Hope you warm up there soon..brrr . I liked American idol the other night too. Well..as you know by now..Big Mike got voted to go home, but the judges used their save..and he was spared!

JulieK1B
4.9.10, 8:48 AM
Hope you warm up there soon..brrr . I liked American idol the other night too. Well..as you know by now..Big Mike got voted to go home, but the judges used their save..and he was spared!

Well it's finally warming up here! Yay! So tired of the white stuff. Got into the 40's yesterday and might get up higher today so wearing something light to work in. Any ways ITA about American Idol was so glad that Mike got the judges vote! I don't want to see him go home yet now Katie can wouldn't hurt my feelings in the the least! LOL But my all time favorite of the girls is Crystal!:winkq:

Dragonmom
4.10.10, 12:27 AM
A lot are leaning towards Crystal. I do hope she wins it.

JulieK1B
4.13.10, 1:29 PM
A lot are leaning towards Crystal. I do hope she wins it.

Well tonight is american Idol will have it recording since I have classes tonight. Hope Crystal does well again this week. Still think she is awesome!:blush2ey: