PDA

View Full Version : Saturday before Easter

Dragonmom
4.3.10, 9:10 AM
Hi and good morning everyone! Off to work I go soon. Was asked to come in early to help move and condense the Easter stuff..so customers can find it and get it sold! There's sooo much stuff...it's unreal. Hope everyone has a blessed Easter. I work tomorrow...not good. But at least I don't go in till 3 PM. Take care and HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.

Passionatic
4.3.10, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the good wishes...sorry to hear you have to work tomorrow...ugh, thats not fun. Luckily, the Mall I work in, is closed tomorrow. I'm going to be dyeing the Easter eggs later on today and getting the house clean. Its raining outside right now but supposed to be sunny and nice tomorrow.

Dragonmom
4.3.10, 11:59 PM
Unfortunately Wal-mart only closes on Christmas. Uggh. Enjoy your Easter Passionatic!!

JulieK1B
4.7.10, 8:19 AM
Unfortunately Wal-mart only closes on Christmas. Uggh. Enjoy your Easter Passionatic!!

To bad you don't live up in Canada I guess on Holidays such as Easter, Queen Victoria day, Canada day, Christmas and Thanksgiving they are always closed! But heard it went well for you which is good. I had a nice day off for a change.:winkq:

Dragonmom
4.8.10, 11:57 PM
I wish they closed more. It's greed Julie... pure greed.

JulieK1B
4.9.10, 8:51 AM
I wish they closed more. It's greed Julie... pure greed.

Yea I hear ya our company is the same way they only gave me like a 16 cent an hour raise. Come on you know they can afford to pay me more right? That is why I'm substitute teaching it pays better!:upsideq:

Dragonmom
4.10.10, 12:24 AM
16 cents? That's an odd amt..and that's sorry. You definitely deserve more. Sorry your substitute teaching didn't go so well today...kids will try a subtitute's patience big time.

JulieK1B
4.13.10, 1:34 PM
16 cents? That's an odd amt..and that's sorry. You definitely deserve more. Sorry your substitute teaching didn't go so well today...kids will try a subtitute's patience big time.

Yep they will! Since then I haven't had nearly a bad class, but found out that class is horrible and even the most dignified and studied substitutes won't even teach it! LOL So doubt I will that one again either!:lookaway:

Dragonmom
4.14.10, 9:41 AM
So you've subbed since that class? Hope they went better.

JulieK1B
4.18.10, 8:26 AM
So you've subbed since that class? Hope they went better.

Yep they have been. I knew I'd have classes like that don't get me wrong. Just wish it was easier. Like you always had an aide or something. I've had a couple of those where I've had an aide. Been nice on those days. Any ways I won't be substituting at all next week cause it's spring break for them so just going to enjoy the time off except for my regular job and english class next week that is.:winkq:

Dragonmom
4.18.10, 1:07 PM
Yeah... well, it's a good thing all the classes aren't like that. Just like my job..I have good days..then shitty ones. LOL

JulieK1B
4.19.10, 10:46 AM
Yeah... well, it's a good thing all the classes aren't like that. Just like my job..I have good days..then shitty ones. LOL

Yep I was telling a friends daughter last night I am not sure if I am cut out to be a substitute but I'm giving it my best shot! LOL Like you said some days are just like that right? Any ways relaxing today got to still type up my essay for class tonight was so busy this weekend didn't find the time. Can't wait any longer. I'll send it to you so you can read via email OK? Take care!:winkq: