PDA

View Full Version : I want a new board!

Remo
9.22.07, 11:04 PM
I think we need a paranormal board. There are tons of popular Paranormal shows, such as Ghost Hunters, Most Haunted (I hate that one), Extreme Ghost Stories, Weird Travels, Rescue Mediums. I know there are more, but I'm blanking. They are more like reality shows, but I don't think they would have a huge fan base. Plus Halloween is coming up, so people often talk about other paranormal subjects and many more specials show on SciFi and Travel Channel. Hauntings, ouija boards, ghost tours, books, and other things can be discussed.
I think it could be an active board, well if people think like me it could be ;)

Ry
9.23.07, 1:46 PM
Hiya Remo!
Cool idea! I'll show Annie this post when she returns (she's off at a big birthday party for my Grandad. Wish I could be there :( )

Maybe you could add a poll to this post to see how many people might be interested!

Remo
9.23.07, 8:11 PM
Okay I added a poll :)

Annie
9.24.07, 1:45 PM
I love the idea... I'm just trying to figure out where to put it. Maybe we need a Spirit forum with this as one of the subs? Any ideas?

mtj
9.25.07, 9:10 AM
I think you could put it as a main forum in A&E.

Remo
9.27.07, 10:09 AM
Hmm I don't know Annie. It could be put under reality tv becuase many of the paranormal shows are 'reality' shows. But then if there are topics other than tv shows it wouldn't totally fit.
The new season of Ghost Hunters started last night though. They went to seattle and caught an interesting shadow figure in a hallway at an old insane asylum. Gotta love those old insane asylums!

Annie
9.27.07, 12:00 PM
I think I'll go w/mtj's suggestion and add it as a part of A&E, that way it will be open to all areas... TV, Books, Movies, whatever. I'll put it up this morning. And thanks again for the suggestion!

Remo
9.27.07, 1:38 PM
Yeah! Thanks Annie, I put in a few threads. Let's see who else is as odd as I am... ;)