PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

soapfanatic25
5.2.07, 9:39 AM
Hi there everyone!! My name is Amber and I am 25 and I've been married for almost 7 years now, (wow, doesn't seem like that long,) my husband and I got married one year after we started seeing each other. We have two gorgeous gorgeous girls who are 5 and 4 and they can drive me absolutely crazy but God knows I love them. I'm not going to be one of those moms who say my life is perfect and nothing is wrong because it's not. Life is not always perfect, my kids aren't perfect in fact they drive me nuts, my marriage is pretty much great but we also have our fights every now and then. So I guess you could say, I'm normal. I am currently a student with Troy Unversity going on my second year. I'm majoring in History, to become a History teacher. I truely believe we teach History to learn about the past and to prevent mistakes in our future. I love tv, I'm sorry I'm not going to deny it, I love it!! I am obsessed with Days of Our Lives and Passions even though they are getting a little boring and I'm even more obsessed with Grey's Anatomy!! Everyone who knows me knows how much I love that show! I love Friends, I have every season on dvd which is good when theres nothing on. I love Prison Break but it's not on at the moment and I love House. See, I love tv! LOL. It's a nice release from the real world...lol. Ok, well this is long enough. I hope this helps introduce me and yes I talk to much. Thanks for reading!:o

Ry
5.2.07, 9:58 AM
Hiya SoapFanatic25!
Welcome to the Coffeerooms! So glad you found us here and don't worry, no need to hide love for tv around here! Most of us have the same..."problem." :D

It's a little quiet around these forums only because we're still transferring over from our old format. The full switch should be happening in a week or two.

Again, welcome! Our Days of our Lives and Passion boards are very active. I think you'll have a good time here!

If you have any questions at all; Annie, Mike or myself will be happy to help! Enjoy!

KristianFanForever
5.28.07, 8:49 AM
Welcome Amber! Happy posting!! :D