PDA

View Full Version : Monday March 15

Dragonmom
3.15.10, 9:52 AM
Just a quick hello and good morning to all. Heading to work soon. My manager asked me to come in earlier today..to help put out freight. I will get out when it's still daylight outside..wow! LOL Working 9-6. Hope everyone has a good day. Worried about all my cousins that live in N.J. and PA. Also have one that lives near D.C. Hope they are all safe from the storms. I emailed or sent them facebook messages..hope to hear from them. If I don't I figure they have no power.

JulieK1B
3.15.10, 1:54 PM
Just a quick hello and good morning to all. Heading to work soon. My manager asked me to come in earlier today..to help put out freight. I will get out when it's still daylight outside..wow! LOL Working 9-6. Hope everyone has a good day. Worried about all my cousins that live in N.J. and PA. Also have one that lives near D.C. Hope they are all safe from the storms. I emailed or sent them facebook messages..hope to hear from them. If I don't I figure they have no power.

Well hopefully your cousins are OK. I hope you hear from them. Hope work goes well for you today too. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.15.10, 11:55 PM
Everyone's well in the Northeast..heard from them all. they are just wet..tired of the rain. And I didn't put up our regular freight today..it was clearance stuff... all day long. Putting it out with my dept manager and helping her price it. We were some busy!!! I am wiped out. I am glad I'm off the next three days. Have my yearly gyn appt tomorrow..along with my mammogram..what fun...not!!! LOL
At least...they are pretty quick...on time with appts..and the dr. doesn't take too long. Might go shopping afterwards.

JulieK1B
3.16.10, 12:50 PM
Everyone's well in the Northeast..heard from them all. they are just wet..tired of the rain. And I didn't put up our regular freight today..it was clearance stuff... all day long. Putting it out with my dept manager and helping her price it. We were some busy!!! I am wiped out. I am glad I'm off the next three days. Have my yearly gyn appt tomorrow..along with my mammogram..what fun...not!!! LOL
At least...they are pretty quick...on time with appts..and the dr. doesn't take too long. Might go shopping afterwards.

So glad you heard from your cousins and they are all OK. Hopefully the rain will stop here soon and things will dry up. Hope your Gyn appointment goes well etc. I have my check up at the end of April. Glad your boss helped you with all the clearance Items. I go in tomorrow at 7:40 for my first day as a substitute! I am looking forward to it! I will be working as an aide with another teacher! I got to study for my math test today and take it this afternoon. Then have math class tonight. Busy busy! LOL Take care!:p

Dragonmom
3.18.10, 11:03 AM
Let me know how the substitute teaching did...and how you did on your math test ok? I'm needing to get out there and work in my flower beds..weed, do some hoeing..etc. But I can't get the motivation yet..lol.

JulieK1B
3.24.10, 2:21 PM
Let me know how the substitute teaching did...and how you did on your math test ok? I'm needing to get out there and work in my flower beds..weed, do some hoeing..etc. But I can't get the motivation yet..lol.

Well the substitute teaching has been going well. But my math sucks! I flunked my last test! GRRR! Now I have to retake it! Going to see if my cousin will help me study!:(

Dragonmom
3.25.10, 11:39 PM
Glad the substitute teaching is working out. Extra money..woo hoo! Sorry about the math test...good luck next try!

JulieK1B
3.31.10, 12:04 PM
Glad the substitute teaching is working out. Extra money..woo hoo! Sorry about the math test...good luck next try!

Well sorta, the only problem with it is they call sometimes and some times they don't also you only get paid once a month. I might have to rethink all of this if it doesn't start paying! In the mean time muddling through with everything else.:confused:

Dragonmom
4.3.10, 2:00 AM
Well... any extra money is extra money right? Just hope school is going well..and best of luck with that math.

JulieK1B
4.7.10, 9:22 AM
Well... any extra money is extra money right? Just hope school is going well..and best of luck with that math.

Thanks yep it is. Can't wait to see my first check through the school systems to compare you know. But any ways you already know how my math is going. :winkq:

Dragonmom
4.9.10, 12:58 AM
Yeah..but with the tutor that should help. Let me know.

JulieK1B
4.9.10, 9:49 AM
Yeah..but with the tutor that should help. Let me know.

Well she would help if she would meet up with me and then it's only been an hour at a time. I need someone who is willing to tutor me more than an hour. I need lots of help. :lookaway: Hope she quits doing that!:rolleyes:

Dragonmom
4.10.10, 1:26 AM
Is this for free..or you pay her? Just curious. I hope she can help you more.

JulieK1B
4.13.10, 2:32 PM
Is this for free..or you pay her? Just curious. I hope she can help you more.

Well no I don't think it is, but yet they haven't billed me yet through Higher education either! So don't know what is up with that. but I will call and ask. Would hate to think I'm getting this for free but would be nice too cause my classes was so expensive any ways! Yipes! So we shall see I'm sure they pay her something just don't know how it all works. So I'll let you know when I find out. I see her again before class tonight she is helping me study for my tests that I have failed. But the good news is I'm getting Better and better grades in English got an -A on my last Essay! Yea! I rock in English at least! :)