PDA

View Full Version : Hi...how's everyone doing?

Dragonmom
3.10.10, 12:33 AM
This is late Tues evening..just thought I'd start a new thread. Had a nice day today...an off day for me. We had a little rain..but not as bad as they predicted. They say more rain tomorrow.but hoping they are wrong. Temps have been nice though in the 60's. Hope everyone's having a good week so far!

JulieK1B
3.10.10, 11:08 AM
This is late Tues evening..just thought I'd start a new thread. Had a nice day today...an off day for me. We had a little rain..but not as bad as they predicted. They say more rain tomorrow.but hoping they are wrong. Temps have been nice though in the 60's. Hope everyone's having a good week so far!

Glad you had nice weather! Wish we had some more! LOL it snowed yesterday off and on again. Still pretty cool. But these storms are showing signs of spring for us. Can't wait tell it starts warming up! Take care and hope your day off was pleasant. Mine was for the most part except for classes that is.:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.10.10, 11:27 AM
My day off went well..even went bowling last night. I didn't bowl worth a darn..and our team is slowly going down the tubes..ha ha. We are next to last place now..LOL Terry didnt' bowl well either. I think I was kinda afraid to bend my knee like I should..but it held up. Just a bit tender is all. I need to get active again..so went for it! Did you watch Idol last night Julie? Wondering what you thought? There's an American Idol board here too...if you are interested. I like posting there.

JulieK1B
3.10.10, 2:32 PM
My day off went well..even went bowling last night. I didn't bowl worth a darn..and our team is slowly going down the tubes..ha ha. We are next to last place now..LOL Terry didnt' bowl well either. I think I was kinda afraid to bend my knee like I should..but it held up. Just a bit tender is all. I need to get active again..so went for it! Did you watch Idol last night Julie? Wondering what you thought? There's an American Idol board here too...if you are interested. I like posting there.

Well sorry to hear about your bowling etc. I know it's hard to get back into it again when you've had knee problems. I'd have been cautious as well. Hope your team does better next week. As for American Idol I thought the ones who did the worst were Katie Stevens and Katelyn Epperly I just didn't think they did that well. The others did pretty fair I thought I especially loved Crystals one it was awesome! I think she will defenitely be in the top twelve!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.10.10, 3:31 PM
I agree with you Julie on all you said. Crystal to me outshone them all!!! It just comes so easy for her. can't wait to watch the guys tonight.

JulieK1B
3.13.10, 4:39 PM
I agree with you Julie on all you said. Crystal to me outshone them all!!! It just comes so easy for her. can't wait to watch the guys tonight.

The guys seem to be improving for the most part. But didn't like who went home. Oh well. That is life and show must go on right?:lookaway:

Dragonmom
3.15.10, 8:50 AM
Well...American Idol is on tomorrow night again..yay!

JulieK1B
3.15.10, 12:56 PM
Well...American Idol is on tomorrow night again..yay!

Yep it is! Wonder what they will do this week? :rolleyez: