PDA

View Full Version : So frustrated about work right now

Dragonmom
3.5.10, 11:42 AM
I'm trying my hardest to get back to work..and it's like two steps forward..one step back. Personel is being a royal pain in the butt. I dont have the right paperwork to be released from the doctor..blah, blah. I gave them papers two weeks ago...they didn't even bother to look at it..but something told me to make sure (stories I've heard from others)..I had copies..so showed them. Not good enough..so why couldn't they bother to tell me that weeks ago? And I"m stupid enough to trust them to tell me? They just shoved the stuff in a folder..wouldn't look at it till I came to work tomorrow..grrr. So...the nurse said she'd fax something..I call personel to see if they go it..and she doesn't act like she wants to be bothered.."we are so busy, blah, blah"...Uh hello, aren't you there to help us all? But relunctantly she looks..no fax. So I call the dr.'s office back...waiting on the nurse to call. Gonna tell her I'll just pick up the release from the dr...and personally deliver it when I go to work tomorrow. And I will make copies for me! It's such a big run around..it's like they don't want me back at work. I'm wanting to go back..yet they have ones working...that don't want to and don't work! I'm sooo frustrated!! Hope it all gets resolved today.

JulieK1B
3.5.10, 6:26 PM
I'm trying my hardest to get back to work..and it's like two steps forward..one step back. Personel is being a royal pain in the butt. I dont have the right paperwork to be released from the doctor..blah, blah. I gave them papers two weeks ago...they didn't even bother to look at it..but something told me to make sure (stories I've heard from others)..I had copies..so showed them. Not good enough..so why couldn't they bother to tell me that weeks ago? And I"m stupid enough to trust them to tell me? They just shoved the stuff in a folder..wouldn't look at it till I came to work tomorrow..grrr. So...the nurse said she'd fax something..I call personel to see if they go it..and she doesn't act like she wants to be bothered.."we are so busy, blah, blah"...Uh hello, aren't you there to help us all? But relunctantly she looks..no fax. So I call the dr.'s office back...waiting on the nurse to call. Gonna tell her I'll just pick up the release from the dr...and personally deliver it when I go to work tomorrow. And I will make copies for me! It's such a big run around..it's like they don't want me back at work. I'm wanting to go back..yet they have ones working...that don't want to and don't work! I'm sooo frustrated!! Hope it all gets resolved today.

No matter how you spell it they think that your the one being the bother not them. Just do what you said and take it into them tomorrow. Then in the mean time relax as this is your last day off! Don't stress over small stuff. Cause believe me they aren't. I would just walk in there hand them the paper and say "I'm back deal with it." Walk out and go to work. LOL Show them you got hutspha! And by the way no one said life was easy. If it were we wouldn't be working so dang hard to survive. Have a sense of humor and have a bubble bath or what ever you need to do to unwind. But enjoy your last day off OK?:o

Dragonmom
3.7.10, 12:36 PM
Thanks Julie..yeah I got too worked up over it. Like someone told me at work last night..you've got to develop a thick skin at some point. But guess what? Things went smoothly yesterday..but the one that gave me such grief was off and actually a manager put me back into the system..no flack at all. Work went ok too..no stress. Things are being moved around, but things haven't changed with management..same old stuff. I was pulled twice from my dept to zone other areas. Oh well..I do what I can do. But I didn't stress over it. Time went by quickly and my knee started smarting the last hour..but it was bearable. I woke up today though..kinda stiff..but I walked it out. Darn arthritis!

Passionatic
3.7.10, 5:05 PM
Glad to hear that things finally smoothed out and that you were able to get back 'into the routine". I swear, the managers sometimes drive me crazy too, especially when the "big bosses" come in. I like to soak in a warm tub filled with one of our Aromatherapy Bath salts when I am really aching. My daughter had given me a Gift Certificate for Christmas to a local Spa, so I used that the other day for a Massage...that always feels really good! Hang in there!

Dragonmom
3.8.10, 1:02 AM
I was just talking today with other co workers about a massage would be nice! Knee didn't bother me too much tonight and work went ok actually!

JulieK1B
3.8.10, 11:25 AM
Thanks Julie..yeah I got too worked up over it. Like someone told me at work last night..you've got to develop a thick skin at some point. But guess what? Things went smoothly yesterday..but the one that gave me such grief was off and actually a manager put me back into the system..no flack at all. Work went ok too..no stress. Things are being moved around, but things haven't changed with management..same old stuff. I was pulled twice from my dept to zone other areas. Oh well..I do what I can do. But I didn't stress over it. Time went by quickly and my knee started smarting the last hour..but it was bearable. I woke up today though..kinda stiff..but I walked it out. Darn arthritis!

Glad it all went off without to much hassle except for the zoning part that is. Is zoning like stocking? Not sure what that is, lol. Any ways, glad your ok and hanging in there. Sorry your knee was giving you hassles and your arthritis is still being a hinderance too. Hang in there and remember only you can set your mood, no one else can. Just go in with the fram of mind I am going to enjoy work today no matter what! That is what I have to do some times. By the way the new girl already quit at our work! LOL she only worked one day cause she got married and now she quit cause her hubby doesn't want her to work. So now we are back at square one! Oh well soon maybe we will find some reliable help! Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.8.10, 3:05 PM
Hey everyone. Well...that new girl didn't last long huh Julie? Go figure..they come and they go. You know know what zoning is Julie..I explained when we chatted on here earlier. If anyone wants to know...it's basically "facing" as Julie called it..straightening the shelves..putting up stuff..etc. Different stores have different names for it..but all the same thing..ha ha. Well..I leave for work soon. Hope everyone has a good day!

Passionatic
3.9.10, 9:04 AM
Hope you have a good day...luckily I have today off, the sun is shining so thats nice. Yea, we do "facing" too...pull all the products to the front of the shelf, so everything is lined up nice and even...then we 'power fill"...fill in all the empty spots. Take care!

Dragonmom
3.10.10, 12:32 AM
Yeah..funny how diff. stores have diff names for stuff huh? Passion..enjoy your day off! Off on Wed too? I am off Tues, Wed and Thur. each week..only working 4 days ..that's enough for me.

JulieK1B
3.10.10, 11:09 AM
Yeah..funny how diff. stores have diff names for stuff huh? Passion..enjoy your day off! Off on Wed too? I am off Tues, Wed and Thur. each week..only working 4 days ..that's enough for me.

Well I'm sure you hate going back but can't really afford to be off either right? Well hang in there as the remodel continues. Hopefully you will muddle through. I go back to work today. Oh well gotta pay bills right? Take care!:winkq: