PDA

View Full Version : Wed..March 3

Dragonmom
3.3.10, 1:08 PM
How's everyone doing? The sun is out...and suppose to warm up...but hasn't much so far. Just good to see the sun and no rain. Our back yard is saturated! I go back to work Sat...I have mixed feelings about it now. Wanted to go back...I had a bit of boredom set in...but they are doing a total remodel of our store..which just started about a week ago...and expected to last about 2 months or 3? I can't remember..but went in there yesterday and oh wow, the changes already! but things are everywhere...and can't find a thing. Just think what the customers think? We'll have our work cut out for us! I'll let you all know how I like my "new dept" since there's no more fabrics. We will be in charge of the crafts, and party supply stuff. They are already in the process of moving our dept..one of the first ones to move. So much left to do yet! I go to work Sat at noon.

Passionatic
3.3.10, 2:28 PM
I'm happy to finally see the Sun :) Actually got up to 40 degrees yesterday...whoohoo, its a "heat wave'. I even see tiny buds on the trees. Good Luck with going back to work..I imagine it will be crazy with a store re-model and everything being moved around. I wish they would remodel our store...its over 10 years old and shelves are 'tipsy" and we need painting badly...I spend more time at work dusting than I do at home! How's the knee?

JulieK1B
3.3.10, 8:30 PM
How's everyone doing? The sun is out...and suppose to warm up...but hasn't much so far. Just good to see the sun and no rain. Our back yard is saturated! I go back to work Sat...I have mixed feelings about it now. Wanted to go back...I had a bit of boredom set in...but they are doing a total remodel of our store..which just started about a week ago...and expected to last about 2 months or 3? I can't remember..but went in there yesterday and oh wow, the changes already! but things are everywhere...and can't find a thing. Just think what the customers think? We'll have our work cut out for us! I'll let you all know how I like my "new dept" since there's no more fabrics. We will be in charge of the crafts, and party supply stuff. They are already in the process of moving our dept..one of the first ones to move. So much left to do yet! I go to work Sat at noon.

Well sorry to hear it's awful at work. Hopefully it will get better soon. Yea the sun has been shining here too. But can't enjoy it really cause I'm sick with the stomach flu. Running a fever and have regular symptoms that go along with it. So had to stay home from work cause it might be contagious. :lookaway:

Dragonmom
3.3.10, 10:36 PM
Hey Julie...read on facebook where you were sick with the flu...bummer. Girl.I hope you get over it soon. Watched American Idol tonight..was the girl's night. I can't wait to say who I liked and who should go home..etc. But don't want to spoil it for others..since some see it in different time zones..or have to record and watch it later. I enjoyed it though. Some were really good..some just mediocre..and there's a couple I definitely think should go home. I was dragging..so tired today. Been that way all week it seems..but I got my second wind this evening. Doing alright. I have no reason to get up early tomorrow...so hope I sleep well and sleep in!! Get well soon Julie..praying for a quick recovery for you.

JulieK1B
3.4.10, 11:30 AM
Hey Julie...read on facebook where you were sick with the flu...bummer. Girl.I hope you get over it soon. Watched American Idol tonight..was the girl's night. I can't wait to say who I liked and who should go home..etc. But don't want to spoil it for others..since some see it in different time zones..or have to record and watch it later. I enjoyed it though. Some were really good..some just mediocre..and there's a couple I definitely think should go home. I was dragging..so tired today. Been that way all week it seems..but I got my second wind this evening. Doing alright. I have no reason to get up early tomorrow...so hope I sleep well and sleep in!! Get well soon Julie..praying for a quick recovery for you.

Well I'm feeling better today finally and thank God! I can't really afford to be sick right now because I have way to much going on! Yea I have a feeling the young black girl will be going home tonight. I think she is just horrible. I didn't like her song, and she smiles way to much! LOL I just don't care for her. Also the other one that was right after her probably will go too cause she isn't very good either. But we shall see because it depends on the votes!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.4.10, 8:41 PM
Watching the results now Julie..we shall see who goes home. I'm in here during a commercial..lol. Glad you are feeling better Julie..cause you have so much going on..busy busy.

JulieK1B
3.5.10, 6:46 PM
Watching the results now Julie..we shall see who goes home. I'm in here during a commercial..lol. Glad you are feeling better Julie..cause you have so much going on..busy busy.

Well don't spoil it for me yet ok? I haven't had a chance to watch cause been to busy working again. LOL Try and get caught up this weekend perhaps. Yea your right I'm busy again now that I'm back to normal. :winkq: