PDA

View Full Version : Happy News!

Coffenut
1.27.10, 12:17 PM
My youngest son is graduating from high school this spring and has been very busy with school,playing in several orchestras and attending events to compete for a scholarship. He got a call this morning that he was awarded the Dean's Scholarship. I am so proud of him!

Dragonmom
1.27.10, 2:34 PM
This is something to be very proud of... way to go!!! I am sure he's very very excited...but as a mom, I know you are bursting with pride!!!

Passionatic
1.27.10, 7:19 PM
Congratulations to your son! Its so great when you see your kids succeeding and knowing all their hard work and effort has paid off. And Congrats to you too...Moms are behind the scenes, supporting their kids...being a Mom is hard work.

JulieK1B
1.29.10, 11:19 PM
My youngest son is graduating from high school this spring and has been very busy with school,playing in several orchestras and attending events to compete for a scholarship. He got a call this morning that he was awarded the Dean's Scholarship. I am so proud of him!

Congrats! That sounds so wonderful! You must be so proud of him. I hope the best for him this Spring.:blush2ey: