PDA

View Full Version : Why oh why

SarahBeth
9.11.07, 7:44 PM
It has been a few years since we've had a well filmed love scene. Pope was ok and had good moody lighting and Santeen was just filmed real well. But both couples suck. They filmed the Santeen scene just beautifully and I really enjoyed it. Then I remembered horny adulterer and novice nun. Yuck. Then to add insult to injury EJ kisses Sami when she's knocked out. What a waste.

D00L1Fan
9.11.07, 10:49 PM
Pope? And I hated when EJ kissed her, like I said in another post, why does Days have to constantly put these 2 together? Grrrrrrr

SarahBeth
9.11.07, 10:54 PM
Pope=Patrick and Hope

GJ7072
9.12.07, 12:17 PM
I have been watching Days since 1975 and seeing Hope with Patrick just wasn't right. Bo & Hope have the chemistry, John & Marlena (if they would ever show them).

dylanangel75
10.12.07, 2:35 PM
Oh how I HATE the name meshes. Pope?? Horrible sorry. Maybe call them Haptrick if you have to but not Pope. How hard is it to type out someones full name? Sorry I just can't stand that. And I HATED when they had Hope and Patrick together. It was just wrong on so many levels

scorpiowitch
10.12.07, 5:25 PM
I have always like John and Marlena together, as I like Hope and Bo. EJ is nothing but a spoiled brat who if he doesn't get his way, it becomes deadly. I never thought that I would like the Sami and Lucas pairing, but it works well. Lucas and Sami are well aware of each others "short=comings" and this last few months have been good. EJ needs to go back to his "mother land" with the rest of the Dimera (or what is left of them) and lets get on with a new storyline already.

migsly
10.12.07, 6:52 PM
Are they really killing off John's character?

Margo Horton
10.18.07, 4:47 PM
I have always like John and Marlena together, as I like Hope and Bo. EJ is nothing but a spoiled brat who if he doesn't get his way, it becomes deadly. I never thought that I would like the Sami and Lucas pairing, but it works well. Lucas and Sami are well aware of each others "short=comings" and this last few months have been good. EJ needs to go back to his "mother land" with the rest of the Dimera (or what is left of them) and lets get on with a new storyline already.

You hit the nail on the head with EJ.