PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are watching that fourth hour of Today Show?

justkathy
9.11.07, 3:42 PM
LOL! My local station in the 2:00 hour now shows Montel Williams. I think I'll pass on that.

Passionsbaby
9.11.07, 3:45 PM
Not me. I'll pass.

jeanne 1
9.11.07, 4:26 PM
only time i have ever watched the today show is when they country artists on for the concerts
or like when galen was on yrs ago
i watch los angeles station ktla morning news its on same time as today gma early show

my station put martha on at 2 i never watched her any way

SarahBeth
9.11.07, 7:40 PM
I got bored and channel surfed. Watched an epi of Greek and thought well I'll record this (it was a marathon) and watch it over the next few days. Yes I do like mindless entertainment otherwise I never would have watched Passions. lol

jeanne 1
9.11.07, 10:17 PM
LOL now that mckenzie will be on it monday i will be watching to funny

be on the Today Show. Her interview is going to be at 9am - and she's going to talk about PASSIONS and DIRECTV.

She'll be interviewed from the plaza outside the NBC studios at Rockefeller. Make sure you tune in or if you're in New York, go to the plaza to show your love for PASSIONS!

dolphin711
9.11.07, 10:56 PM
LOL now that mckenzie will be on it monday i will be watching to funny

be on the Today Show. Her interview is going to be at 9am - and she's going to talk about PASSIONS and DIRECTV.

She'll be interviewed from the plaza outside the NBC studios at Rockefeller. Make sure you tune in or if you're in New York, go to the plaza to show your love for PASSIONS!

I will be watching, Jeanne!

dolphin711
9.11.07, 10:57 PM
LOL! My local station in the 2:00 hour now shows Montel Williams. I think I'll pass on that.

My local NBC affiliate now has Martha Stewart on at 1pm in place of Passions. I don't mind seeing that but it is not like watching Passions.

KneadsToKnow
9.18.07, 8:14 AM
aww I missed the show with McKenzie. Was it good? Another hour of Today is just too much! NBC made a huge mistake dropping PASSIONS, imho.

Jo

dolphin711
9.18.07, 3:49 PM
aww I missed the show with McKenzie. Was it good? Another hour of Today is just too much! NBC made a huge mistake dropping PASSIONS, imho.

Jo

Jeanne posted a link to her YouTube clip of the interview. It was very short but cute.