PDA

View Full Version : Help, I missed the finale and NBC.com wont let me see it

MisterCris
9.9.07, 8:33 PM
So anyway, I live in Canada and NBC.com's online episode thing wont let me view the episodes saying "in your area these are not available"...whether on Internet Explorer, Firefox, my mother's computer, my computer, my school computer, or my work computer. I USED to be able to watch them months ago but not any more.

iTunes Canada does not have episodes for sale. Is there any way I can purchase these episodes or view the finale? Thanks for any help you can give!

Kaguelfan12
9.10.07, 5:34 AM
Go to this web site and down load Sept 07 its 7 clips but you will see it on your computer. http://z10.invisionfree.com/THM/index.php?=9df5588cea4470e5781b21da7e561b2c&showforum=39&prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&st=0er.

dolphin711
9.10.07, 11:13 AM
That is a great site. I have been a member there for about a year and it was great to have when something happened so that I did not get to see the show here, weather bulletins, breaking news, vcr malfunction, no tape (lol), or things like that. They do a great job and have downloads from many TV shows, not just the soaps.

MisterCris
9.11.07, 3:14 AM
Thank you so much! I can't wait to download these! Thanks!